CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts don't get a round in

Decimus

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Or cunts who get a coke when its time yo put there fucking hand in pocket. Seven rounds in and he's had more tuck ng coke than Marlene. Hohoho and fuck right off every single fucking one of uoi

Cunt

It's still better than "A Haunting in Norfolk", or "Yacht".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh dear looks like decimus has had a couple of WKD blues and is pissed. Faggot. lol

With any luck he'll choke to death on his own vomit after 2 pints and a biccardi breezer or get the shit kicked out of him by some teenaged girls on methamphetamine. I'm hoping both

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You noticed the squirming little worm issuing cunts, as well?  Ffs, is the grim reaper really so busy?  

I did. Surprised he managed to follow simple instructions and piss off when he's told to though. Didn't think he had it in him.

Unless he's just been quietly coolered for being an intolerable spaz.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I did. Surprised he managed to follow simple instructions and piss off when he's told to though. Didn't think he had it in him.

Unless he's just been quietly coolered for being an intolerable spaz.

I doubt we're that fortunate!  Pen probably needed his bollocks massaged, so little Albert went running.  What a pair of fucking spastics!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I doubt we're that fortunate!  Pen probably needed his bollocks massaged, so little Albert went running.  What a pair of fucking spastics!  

I see Pen as a batty old lady who adopts mangy tomcats, calling them her "little babies" despite the only way they repay her kindness being pissing all over her house and angering the neighbours with their fuckery.

She was all over my sock-puppet, literally before I said a word through the fucking thing - she just liked a blank quote. She's clearly got a soft spot for clueless newbies and hated outcasts - just like the batty old cat lady I described - she must see the mange, missing ears, bad breath and rancid smell of piss as "character".

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I see Pen as a batty old lady who adopts mangy tomcats, calling them her "little babies" despite the only way they repay her kindness being pissing all over her house and angering the neighbours with their fuckery.

She was all over my sock-puppet, literally before I said a word through the fucking thing - she just liked a blank quote. She's clearly got a soft spot for clueless newbies and hated outcasts - just like the batty old cat lady I described - she must see the mange, missing ears, bad breath and rancid smell of piss as "character".

Pen's a massive steaming pile of loose pig shit.  Absolutely everybody has told her to fuck off and die, even Frank.  Universal disdain and and unanimous wishes of death don't sink through her plank thick shit skull.  The admins would do the fucking idiot a favour with a permanent ban.  Now is the time of year for doing favours, it's the season of giving.