CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phone calls at work recorded for training and monitoring purposes

Guest Khiwa

If some ignorant twat gives me abuse down the phone at work, I'm expected to be all polite and put up with it.

But the moment you say "I've got your address in front of me, and I'll be round later to see how much you say with half your fucking teeth knocked out", the gaylords in HR have a right meltdown.

Double standard cunts.

angry-phone-user.preview.jpg

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

If some ignorant twat gives me abuse down the phone at work, I'm expected to be all polite and put up with it.

But the moment you say "I've got your address in front of me, and I'll be round later to see how much you say with half your fucking teeth knocked out", the gaylords in HR have a right meltdown.

Double standard cunts.

One of the perks of working in Local Government is having unlimited access to the Department for Work and Pensions Customer Information System.

Stringent test checks and professional integrity aside, I know where you fucking live.

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

Double standard cunts.

Maybe if you’d paid a bit more attention in school you wouldn’t be a late-20’s call centre ‘executive’. 

You've made a spectacular cunt of yourself with this one. I think I might like you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

Double standard cunts.

The fucking Samaritans have gone to shit right enough!

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Maybe if you’d paid a bit more attention in school you wouldn’t be a late-20’s call centre ‘executive’. 

You've made a spectacular cunt of yourself with this one. I think I might like you. 

True enough, but with so much testosterone rushing around one's system during school years, it was hard to concentrate on anything for more than a couple of seconds without it reminding you of tits and/or fannies.

3 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Double standard cunts.

I don't want your internet service providings. Fuck off 

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
20 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Double standard cunts.

I like to string 'em along for half an hour, slow-time them while showing an undecided interest, then say "Can you give me the recipe for bread?

19 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I like to string 'em along for half an hour, slow-time them while showing an undecided interest, then say "Can you give me the recipe for bread?

Get wierd on them - that's the only language these cunts understand.

Them: " So if you give me the go ahead, accept you'll be getting these calls until hell freezes over, we'll be selling your details to Mr Innocent Smoothie of Nairobi as soon as you put the phone down and if we do by some miracle, secure you a PPI payout, that you'll be charged a userers sum that would make Fred The Shred at RBS shit treacle, then I can begin working on your case immediately, what do you say Mr Fucksake?"

You: "I will recue your yacht that lays becalmed in Davy Jones' locker in yonder pond!"

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Get wierd on them - that's the only language these cunts understand.

Them: " So if you give me the go ahead, accept you'll be getting these calls until hell freezes over, we'll be selling your details to Mr Innocent Smoothie of Nairobi as soon as you put the phone down and if we do by some miracle, secure you a PPI payout, that you'll be charged a userers sum that would make Fred The Shred at RBS shit treacle, then I can begin working on your case immediately, what do you say Mr Fucksake?"

You: "I will recue your yacht that lays becalmed in Davy Jones' locker in yonder pond!"

I just tell them I'll send the boys round to measure up their driveway and then sing the whole of "gypsies tramps and thieves". 

Guest 'eavensabove

This sounds like fun. I'm all one for folks listening in to my phone calls. Winding cunts-up by talking about such things as "I've done the job, where do you want me to hide the body..."  or … "Don't tell the Manager but I won £120m on the Lottery, and I just want to see if the cunt can be nice for a change, before I give him £1m and pay-off his mortgage before I fuck off..."  The possibilities are fucking endless, especially if you reverse the charges. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
ring ring... ring ring...

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 05/02/2019 at 11:11, Khiwa said:

Double standard cunts.

Time to confess, you were sussed calling phone sex lines, weren't you?  I am advancing in years, so I've learned a few things about the interwebby thing, no matter what they tell you, those phone sex workers will not meet you in person, and they won't accept a personal cheque.  

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This sounds like fun. I'm all one for folks listening in to my phone calls. Winding cunts-up by talking about such things as "I've done the job, where do you want me to hide the body..."  or … "Don't tell the Manager but I won £120m on the Lottery, and I just want to see if the cunt can be nice for a change, before I give him £1m and pay-off his mortgage before I fuck off..."  The possibilities are fucking endless, especially if you reverse the charges. 

One way to wind them up is when they ring up say "I'm Det.Inspector (name) Camberwell CID, how did you know the deceased?" They usually hang up. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One way to wind them up is when they ring up say "I'm Det.Inspector (name) Camberwell CID, how did you know the deceased?" They usually hang up. 

None of your mob have been on holiday recently, have they Gyps?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rowdy-liverpudlian-tourists-ordered-to-leave-new-zealand-9jdmc7r7b

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Like it... It's like discovering a whole new world. Giving your boss the hump should be a national event. How about ordering a Ton of manure to be dumped in the staff carpark, or say 20 dozen live locusts for the imaginary Chameleon in the staff canteen? All you need is a phone, a few scripts, and a handful of home delivery menu's to order ten dozen pizza's and a few Vindaloo's in the cunt's name, hand your notice in, and fuck off to the next victim...