CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That's my defence for almost everything I get fucked for!

I'm off on a crusade to Pisrael as we speak CB

Have you seen that new F1 documentary on Netflix yet, Ratty? Daniel Ricciardo sings about his scrotum and they put Pierre Gasly in a weely bin. Better than the real thing.

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Quite right.

Me neither, but if the money we didn't spend bringing it back - along with its odious mother - goes instead towards saving a few other babies who are already here, then I'll still count it as a win.

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Me neither, but if the money we didn't spend bringing it back - along with its odious mother - goes instead towards saving a few other babies who are already here, then I'll still count it as a win.

Unless they're Brummies. Peaky Blinder cunts.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A third innocent kid dead, probably neglect, yet again. I expect she forgot to feed it or left it out in the sun all day.

Whatever they have planned for her, I think the first priority should be to sterilise the thick, Duane Dibley looking cunt.

There is a growing suspicion as to whether there ever was a baby. When she was being interviewed the so called baby was under wraps. No one has actually seen it. I don’t know but it wouldn’t be a surprise to find out that the whole baby story was just a lie to try to gain sympathy and help her to come back to the UK

Just now, King Billy said:

There is a growing suspicion as to whether there ever was a baby. When she was being interviewed the so called baby was under wraps. No one has actually seen it. I don’t know but it wouldn’t be a surprise to find out that the whole baby story was just a lie to try to gain sympathy and help her to come back to the UK

Fake baby courtesy of BBC props department.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Muslim under wraps shocker! Somehow I don't think whipping her fun bags out on TV to feed a sprog would be applauded in that community.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A third innocent kid dead, probably neglect, yet again. I expect she forgot to feed it or left it out in the sun all day.

Whatever they have planned for her, I think the first priority should be to sterilise the thick, Duane Dibley looking cunt.

She ate it. Many of them do the same to get through customs, They then either regurgitate or shit the fuckers out along with their Semtex filled Durex. 

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They offered her a council house in Clydebank, so she decided to stay in Syria.

Mattel are modelling their new action figure on her.

'Jihadi Jane! 

Comes complete with spare burqa, realistic, detonator gripping hands and selection of tiny corpses. Pull her string and she will scream obscenities and explode!'

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mattel are modelling their new action figure on her.

'Jihadi Jane! 

Comes complete with spare burqa, realistic, detonator gripping hands and selection of tiny corpses. Pull her string and she will scream obscenities and explode!'

large.barbie.jpg.ce283a6d65c34da19f032dd1d3597774.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It rarely say this CB, but fuck am I proud to be British right now!

What were you before then. European or Caucasian? It should say on either one your previous Birth Certificates. 

Edited by 'eavensabove