CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

Can someone tell me how a half-caste ex-Mars Bar salesman from Stafford is qualified to be an assistant Commissioner of the British Police force?  In charge of the armed policing unit , despite never training in firearms?

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

It could be because he is a complete and utter cunt.

That would qualify him as Chief Superintendent of the Stafford general (under £1 ) confectionary-theft investigation division.

But please estimate the combined tonnage of shit that this cunt has sucked from top-brass arseholes , to get to his current position.

Oops. Just realised this thread has been running for months.

Edited by Pete

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

That would qualify him as Chief Superintendent of the Stafford general (under £1 ) confectionary-theft investigation division.

But please estimate the combined tonnage of shit that this cunt has sucked from top-brass arseholes , to get to his current position.

I see you’ve throttled back on your prolific posting rate - that’s good. The next thing you need to address is the content. There’s no nice way to say this I’m afraid, but I honestly believe you’re a mindless, verbose, stupid piece of shit. You don’t have to post every absurd notion that pops into your little head. Less is more, cretin.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I see you’ve throttled back on your prolific posting rate - that’s good. The next thing you need to address is the content. There’s no nice way to say this I’m afraid, but I honestly believe you’re a mindless, verbose, stupid piece of shit. You don’t have to post every absurd notion that pops into your little head. Less is more, cretin.

146 comments in a few days since joining. Shows eagerness but lacks quality. 

Makes Ed look good, that was painful for me to type. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

146 comments in a few days since joining. Shows eagerness but lacks quality. 

Makes Ed look good, that was painful for me to type. 

Me and Mrs Ape watched What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted tonight, while we wait for Frank to arrive. It’s a fucking good film, as was the original. It’s given me loads of ideas on how I’ll welcome @Frank into the Ape household when he comes visiting. 

The stupid fucking wanker.

29 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sorry I don't do estimates .. I always work for a fixed price .. £1,250 for a wedding. 100 protos in album and on usb key.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Me and Mrs Ape watched What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted tonight, while we wait for Frank to arrive. It’s a fucking good film, as was the original. It’s given me loads of ideas on how I’ll welcome @Frank into the Ape household when he comes visiting. 

He has probably got lost trying to leave his bachelor pad. 

The senile old cunt. 

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you give me a time and place I will do a 2 hour photo session for £500 plus travelling and expenses (cash only paid in advance).

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Me and Mrs Ape watched What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted tonight.  It’s a fucking good film , as was the original.

You spend a Friday night at home watching a Boyzone video?  Now that is fucked-up.  Go on , tell us more.  What were they wearing?

Sorry for late reply. My internet allowance ran out - right in the middle of Naked Attraction as well - just as the tranny was about to get his kit off.  Fucking Vodaphone.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Can someone tell me how a half-caste ex-Mars Bar salesman from Stafford is qualified to be an assistant Commissioner of the British Police force?  In charge of the armed policing unit , despite never training in firearms?

Yes I can. He ticks all the right effnick boxes and he says all the right things. He defended his boss, now retired on a massive pension, for running away like a coward and leaving PC Palmer to be stabbed to death. He spouts pro EU propaganda about the Frenchies not giving us information about incoming Jihadis if we leave the EU. Now he frightens the shit out of us with his bullshit stories about “far right terrorism”.......a bunch of mouthy pisshead cunts we’ve all met in any pub anywhere.

Of course he knows that the media and the Establishment have forgotten about Dame  Strapon’s responsibility for the State execution of an innocent man at Stockwell tube and they have also forgotten about Neil’s Keystone Cops handling of the Tia Sharp case. It’s not what you know but who you know ........and who’s arse you lick.

Neil Basu is one of the biggest cunts in this country and 95% of cunts have never heard of him.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I've just googled him because I've never heard of the cunt. Looking at his photo I cannot for one minute have a clue why he is AC just by looking at him. I'm sure because he's obviously an excellent policeman, who has solved many cases and deserves the promotions. Not because of the colour of his skin. Because that wouldn't be right. Would it? 

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

Disney are now giving us a JEWISH princess. Any ideas for a name?

How about Eva, Magda, Irma or Paula? I like German names with an “a” at the end don’t you Herr Oberst? Are you still banging on about the “World Jewish Conspiracy” you sad old fuckwit? That’s soooo 20th century you decomposing old bastard. 

David Irving is almost dead now so may I suggest you start reading David Icke or some similar nut job no cunt has ever fucking heard of?

As an old friend i’m sad to see you in your current state Herr Oberst.

But hey, what am I gonna do already? 🇮🇱 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How about Eva, Magda, Irma or Paula? I like German names with an “a” at the end don’t you Herr Oberst? Are you still banging on about the “World Jewish Conspiracy” you sad old fuckwit? That’s soooo 20th century you decomposing old bastard. 

David Irving is almost dead now so may I suggest you start reading David Icke or some similar nut job no cunt has ever fucking heard of?

As an old friend i’m sad to see you in your current state Herr Oberst.

But hey, what am I gonna do already? 🇮🇱 

the next nuke to be used in anger will come from israel Jewdy.

Have you seen the latest on the BBC? Jews are now saying the Allies (yes The Allies) were  criminal for not bombing Auschwitz. There's even accusations of anti-semitism. 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Have you seen the latest on the BBC? Jews are now saying the Allies (yes The Allies) were  criminal for not bombing Auschwitz. There's even accusations of anti-semitism. 

Fucking hell, Ratty. You're wasting your breath trying to elicit a response from Jewdy on the Sabbath, he'll probably be at the synagogue with the Stamford Hill massive. I was under the impression you were trained as well as Eichmann in the ways of the Juden, how you've disappointed me!

I agree with you 100% on Israel launching the next nuke though, and it'll probably be hitting Iran. That perma-tanned, Zionist, fucking idiot Trump is marching us towards another conflict in the Holy Land. He's got his tongue so far up Jewdy's firm's arsehole, he's probably flossing Netanyahu's teeth, doing the Yidds bidding as every other president before him did.

Shalom!

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

If everything within a 1000 mile radius of central Saudi Arabia was carpet nuked, I can't see anything that would be greatly missed. Rip it up and start again.

stVc9Ez.png

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, Pete said:

You spend a Friday night at home watching a Boyzone video?  Now that is fucked-up.  Go on , tell us more.  What were they wearing?

Sorry for late reply. My internet allowance ran out - right in the middle of Naked Attraction as well - just as the tranny was about to get his kit off.  Fucking Vodaphone.

Don't listen to Gaype he plays with model trainsets in his attic and is an extreme cottaging aficionado, i like the cut of your jib.

Guest Erroreptile404
17 hours ago, Ape said:

There’s no nice way to say this I’m afraid, but I honestly believe you’re a mindless, verbose, stupid piece of shit.

So he's basically a mirror image of yourself then? wanker.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Ratty. You're wasting your breath trying to elicit a response from Jewdy on the Sabbath, he'll probably be at the synagogue with the Stamford Hill massive. I was under the impression you were trained as well as Eichmann in the ways of the Juden, how you've disappointed me!

I agree with you 100% on Israel launching the next nuke though, and it'll probably be hitting Iran. That perma-tanned, Zionist, fucking idiot Trump is marching us towards another conflict in the Holy Land. He's got his tongue so far up Jewdy's firm's arsehole, he's probably flossing Netanyahu's teeth, doing the Yidds bidding as every other president before him did.

Shalom!

Trump might be a Spurs fan too

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If everything within a 1000 mile radius of central Saudi Arabia was carpet nuked, I can't see anything that would be greatly missed. Rip it up and start again.

stVc9Ez.png

other than my sister's villa (sounds grander than it actually is) in Cyprus, I agree with you CB