Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Betterthanyou

100 not out!

Recommended Posts

On 26/04/2019 at 06:02, Betterthanyou said:

Ask him nicely he might come and finish your original rushed gobbledegook lol.

large_iron.png.8d637ac9acada820fb46c71638fceb60.png

I do this because I can't be bothered to waste an actual iron on you.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/04/2019 at 21:51, Wizardsleeve said:

large_iron.png.8d637ac9acada820fb46c71638fceb60.png

I do this because I can't be bothered to waste an actual iron on you.  

How devastating i'm sure. Now let me see if there are still "Filofax's" and "paging beepers" on the market so I can keep up with your state of the art retorts you clumsy fucking blunderbuss lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

How devastating i'm sure. Now let me see if there are still "Filofax's" and "paging beepers" on the market so I can keep up with your state of the art retorts you clumsy fucking blunderbuss lol 

 

What a boring fucking twat you turned out to be. I'd hoped that your fondness towards correct grammar and men in grease paint that you were a @Cuntybaws sock puppet. How about you just kill yourself now and save us all the bother of explaining why its the best option for you? Good man.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What a boring fucking twat you turned out to be. I'd hoped that your fondness towards correct grammar and men in grease paint that you were a @Cuntybaws sock puppet. How about you just kill yourself now and save us all the bother of explaining why its the best option for you? Good man.

In the meantime you're a complete meme of your own reply you fucking idiot. The only thing worse than that is being from Scotland and or getting banned for being an easily recognised predictable sockpuppet yourself, choke on your alcoholic mother's under-cooked tatty stew you worthless vapid charlatan lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Betterthanyou said:

In the meantime you're a complete meme of your own reply you fucking idiot. The only thing worse than that is being from Scotland and or getting banned for being a easily recognised predictable sockpuppet yourself, choke on your alcoholic mother's under-cooked tatty stew you worthless vapid charlatan lol.

Tragic. I jumped over to the online users list after posting this and saw you were already sniffing around trying to figure out a reply. Seven fucking minutes it takes you to write such a weak reply relying on information you've clearly researched before the fact - I'm flattered that you looked into my history - but you're still shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Tragic. I jumped over to the online users list after posting this and saw you were already sniffing around trying to figure out a reply. Seven fucking minutes it takes you to write such a weak reply relying on information you've clearly researched before the fact - I'm flattered that you looked into my history - but you're still shit.

Your angry fast reply that you yourself admit shows you were checking up on me makes me as my title suggests "Better than you" loser...*sniggers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Betterthanyou said:

Your angry fast reply that you yourself admit shows you were checking up on me makes me as my title suggests "Better than you" loser...*sniggers

More observing your behaviour on the site to measure how much of an absolute spacker you are compared to how much of an absolute spacker you appeared to be than "checking up" on you. So far the results don't look promising - they're leaning towards you being a fast burner, heavily defensive under pressure whilst relying on an easily noticeable charade of self confidence and an uncaring manner to hide what a delicate little flower you are deep down. I doubt you'll be around for long on here - although the flamboyant vocabulary and high ego should make the inevitable meltdown interesting to watch...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

More observing your behaviour on the site to measure how much of an absolute spacker you are compared to how much of an absolute spacker you appeared to be than "checking up" on you. So far the results don't look promising - they're leaning towards you being a fast burner, heavily defensive under pressure whilst relying on an easily noticeable charade of self confidence and an uncaring manner to hide what a delicate little flower you are deep down. I doubt you'll be around for long on here - although the flamboyant vocabulary and high ego should make the inevitable meltdown interesting to watch...

But inevitable unfortunately, or fortunately. Same shit different toilet. Don’t forget to wash your hooves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

More observing your behaviour on the site to measure how much of an absolute spacker you are compared to how much of an absolute spacker you appeared to be than "checking up" on you. So far the results don't look promising - they're leaning towards you being a fast burner, heavily defensive under pressure whilst relying on an easily noticeable charade of self confidence and an uncaring manner to hide what a delicate little flower you are deep down. I doubt you'll be around for long on here - although the flamboyant vocabulary and high ego should make the inevitable meltdown interesting to watch...

Are you ok? You seem really nervous and trying to deflect the fact that I can see straight through your awful clumsy bravado. I'll be here as long as I choose to be as there seems to be no one here able to get anywhere near me despite multiple retards joining in to help you and others to try and oust me lol

Better than you, just remember it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Are you ok? You seem really nervous and trying to deflect the fact that I can see straight through your awful clumsy bravado. I'll be here as long as I choose to be as there seems to be no one here able to get anywhere near me despite multiple retards joining in to help you and others to try and oust me lol

Better than you, just remember it.

Oh Betty.

I do envy you in some ways. Being a new punter on the corner is a truly wondrous time, but I just don't see the potential in you to evolve past the primitive stage of cunting you're already at.

Metaphorically speaking, you're a newly born fawn - blindly stumbling towards a busy motorway on shaky legs as you concentrate on blinking your mother's congealed fanny batter out of your eyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh Betty.

I do envy you in some ways. Being a new punter on the corner is a truly wondrous time, but I just don't see the potential in you to evolve past the primitive stage of cunting you're already at.

Metaphorically speaking, you're a newly born fawn - blindly stumbling towards a busy motorway on shaky legs as you concentrate on blinking your mother's congealed fanny batter out of your eyes. 

Stop that now. Just the thought of congealed fanny batter has got me all worked up. I thought I was the only connoisseur of such delicacy’s. I wouldn’t want to be the poor fucker changing my sheets tomorrow

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Betterthanyou said:

How devastating i'm sure. Now let me see if there are still "Filofax's" and "paging beepers" on the market so I can keep up with your state of the art retorts you clumsy fucking blunderbuss lol 

 

I'm sure Roops will sort your multi out, but in the meantime, abusing family is also a Wrath incurring breech of etiquette.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Are you ok? You seem really nervous and trying to deflect the fact that I can see straight through your awful clumsy bravado. I'll be here as long as I choose to be as there seems to be no one here able to get anywhere near me despite multiple retards joining in to help you and others to try and oust me lol

Better than you, just remember it.

Couldn’t help notice you’ve been racking up the likes. Just a little word of caution though, There are a lot of desperados who would do some despicable things for such a haul. Try to post some photos of your injuries when they finally leave you ( if you have any arms)  As always, Glad to be of help.           PS  Fuck off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sure Roops will sort your multi out, but in the meantime, abusing family is also a Wrath incurring breech of etiquette.  

Oh let him have his fun, Wiz. Besides it opens the door to some new and interesting "eye for an eye" tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh let him have his fun, Wiz. Besides it opens the door to some new and interesting "eye for an eye" tactics.

What about me having MY fun?  I grassed the cunt up, now I want to see him coolered.  I find it entertaining!  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Betterthanyou said:

How devastating i'm sure. Now let me see if there are still "Filofax's" and "paging beepers" on the market so I can keep up with your state of the art retorts you clumsy fucking blunderbuss lol 

 

And I thought I was scraping the barrel when I called some punter on here a 'Joey' the other day, but Blunderbuss! Well thats just sheer class and truly exemplifies that you certainly deserve your moniker of 'Betterthanyou'. You retarded fucking cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/05/2019 at 01:00, Roadkill said:

What a boring fucking twat you turned out to be. I'd hoped that your fondness towards correct grammar and men in grease paint that you were a @Cuntybaws sock puppet. How about you just kill yourself now and save us all the bother of explaining why its the best option for you? Good man.

Poor old Geordies, certainly not Scottish, but not really English either. Pariahs of the Earth. 

Still, Curry Capital in Bigg Market did a banging fucking vindaloo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Poor old Geordies, certainly not Scottish, but not really English either. Pariahs of the Earth. 

Still, Curry Capital in Bigg Market did a banging fucking vindaloo.

North of the Tyne they celebrate Hogmanay .. they have "bairns" as far south as Darlington.. The the cunts on the West side at Carlisle are the onesthat I could never work out. Definitely English at Workington and Maryport. But at Carlisle they are Jimmies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/05/2019 at 01:33, Betterthanyou said:

I'll be here as long as I choose to be as there seems to be no one here able to get anywhere near me despite multiple retards joining in to help you and others to try and oust me lol

Challenge accepted. 

I've chased off the likes of the mighty MikefuckingD and reduced Withers to a likeless shadow of his admittedly shit former self.

You're next.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Guard said:

 The the cunts on the West side at Carlisle are the ones that I could never work out. Definitely English at Workington and Maryport. But at Carlisle they are Jimmies.

No way. I am reasonably familiar with Carlisle and its environs, and those cunts aren't even close to being porridge dogs.

What they actually are exactly is harder to work out. Homo Floresiensis would be my best guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Poor old Geordies, certainly not Scottish, but not really English either. Pariahs of the Earth. 

Still, Curry Capital in Bigg Market did a banging fucking vindaloo.

We don't really have much of a local culture of our own aside from mullets still being an acceptable hairstyle and being the largest importer of tin bath tubs for over 500 years - but we're fucking pros at nicking the best aspects of others. You really must try Hippy Green on your next visit - the Goth girls that frequent the area are very open to the offer of a shag when you buy them a new pair of New Rock boots and the ganja they sell is of the highest local quality - even the pigs turn a blind eye when you light some up on the Green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Poor old Geordies, certainly not Scottish, but not really English either. Pariahs of the Earth. 

Still, Curry Capital in Bigg Market did a banging fucking vindaloo.

Did that used to be 'The Rupali', owned by Abdul Latif, Lord Harpole? A Viz legend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did that used to be 'The Rupali', owned by Abdul Latif, Lord Harpole? A Viz legend.

One and the same. Old Abdul's dead now, which saddens me, and it's not often I say that about someone in the restaurant business. When Jamie Oliver's last overpriced chain goes bankrupt and he finally swallows his fat fucking tongue, I'm going to hold a street party that will put to shame the one I threw when the Queen Mother died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...