CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

King Willy has just sent a PM, he is interested in BBC, lol, faggot.

SBC in your case. You’re one unlucky cunt Eddie. When you first looked in the mirror and saw a golliwog smiling back at you, You must have thought things couldn’t get any worse. And then you looked down and saw the maggot. Still, some women prefer the little black cock I’m sure. Norwich tarts probably There’s one I know of who regularly sits in her car at the council offices waiting to pick up her mug husband. She’d be well up for your undersized overcooked chipolata for sure. Briefcase boy might want to watch from the wardrobe though. You know what these saddo council failures are like.

Your making yourself look a right cunt here Bill in your haste to prove Decs as a bullshiter. It's an internet forum FFS, nobody's going out on the old cobbles for a straightner. The fact that you've managed to quote Delia Smith, with your let's be having you comment, is a testament to this.

Your all over this site like a cheap suit on a hunchback!

Slow yourself down son, know what I mean, cor blimey guvnor.

• Like 2

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Your making yourself look a right cunt here Bill in your haste to prove Decs as a bullshiter. It's an internet forum FFS, nobody's going out on the old cobbles for a straightner. The fact that you've managed to quote Delia Smith, with your let's be having you comment, is a testament to this.

Its an interesting display - Billy clearly has the energy and creativity to cunt for a long time, but he's inexperienced and unfocused in his efforts, making him easily lead along by the more experienced Decs and Eddie. Its like using a blunderbuss to swat a wasp. David Attenborough could make an entire fucking series on this place.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Rib tickler!!!! You really are quite good to have got away with your bullshit for so long. What’s the view like from your window today? Just imagine what you could have done with your life if you hadn’t daydreamed it all away. Fuck all probably. You’ve actually over achieved by getting a job at all. Have you counted the biros yet today? Have you put them in the right order? Have you arranged your stapler and fax machine neatly on your desk? OCD gimp.

YOUR COUNCIL NEEDS YOU!!!

Wanker

I guess I'm the kind of guy who is smart enough to not leave school and end up in the army, Billy. Why did you join? Most people are capable of at least getting a similar paid job at Sainsbury's manning the fag kiosk. 

What is it you do now, beyond spending hours on here "lol'ing" and self-inducing a coronary?

Two-bob, 18k a year wanker. Calm yourself down and take a breather, your meltdown is too rapid for my tastes, I like to play with my food a bit.

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I’m not remotely bothered or rattled or fucking whatever. Nobody said anything about ‘going out on the cobbles for a straightener’ I’m just letting the mug know that I’m not gonna lick his muggy arse like some on here. If other people, including yourself, want to see that as a meltdown that’s up to them. I’ll do it my way. He knows he’s been found out as a fraud so he can keep digging. He’s not up to the job anyway. He’s already PMd me asking me for a truce. Almost apologising but that’s not in his armoury, apologising. But I told him to fuck off until he does publically apologise. He will.

Just now, King Billy said:

I’m not remotely bothered or rattled or fucking whatever. Nobody said anything about ‘going out on the cobbles for a straightener’ I’m just letting the mug know that I’m not gonna lick his muggy arse like some on here. If other people, including yourself, want to see that as a meltdown that’s up to them. I’ll do it my way. He knows he’s been found out as a fraud so he can keep digging. He’s not up to the job anyway. He’s already PMd me asking me for a truce. Almost apologising but that’s not in his armoury, apologising. But I told him to fuck off until he does publically apologise. He will.

Back pedalling worm. It's a good job that I don't take the idle threats of the elderly and mentally Ill seriously. I'm glad to see that you're backing down from the physical route, though. 

Faggot.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

By any chance are you sitting on a train with a can of stella?

Photo evidence is needed.

Just now, Snowy said:

By any chance are you sitting on a train with a can of stella?

Photo evidence is needed.

These are extraordinary scenes, young Snowy. He's en-route according to his PMs, nunchuks in one hand, a copy of Kate Kray's "Diamond Geezers" in the other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Back pedalling worm. It's a good job that I don't take the idle threats of the elderly and mentally Ill seriously. I'm glad to see that you're backing down from the physical route, though. 

Faggot.

Why don’t you just show everyone these PMs that you have?  I wonder why?    The mighty Decimus has been showed up as a  poor little insecure jackanory saddo. You know it and everyone here knows it. Your credibility has gone. Your last few posts have been nothing more than involuntary death spasms. Rigor mortis will come as a welcome release for you soon.

RIP  Decimus

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not remotely bothered or rattled or fucking whatever.

No idea what your beef with @Decimus is but this kind of sentence tends to do no favours to the poster, as it disproves itself simply by being uttered.

It’s a bit like the drunk at the bar slurring to the Landlord that he’s definitely sober and perfectly safe to drive home. 

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

These are extraordinary scenes, young Snowy. He's en-route according to his PMs, nunchuks in one hand, a copy of Kate Kray's "Diamond Geezers" in the other.

Run along back to the office now Dickweed. Norwich won’t run itself. Remember the last time you were late back after lunch and your  superior made you stand in the corner all afternoon sobbing like the sad little pussy that everyone knows you are.

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No idea what your beef with @Decimus is but this kind of sentence tends to do no favours to the poster, as it disproves itself simply by being uttered.

It’s a bit like the drunk at the bar slurring to the Landlord that he’s definitely sober and perfectly safe to drive home. 

Genius

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re the embarrassment. You haven’t got the arsehole for a fight. I’m calling your bluff faggot. I’m gonna kick your cunt up and down the street if you’ve got the bottle. I don’t think you have though. I’ve seen muggy cunts like you all my life. Give it all large and then run away blubbering when it comes on top. Cowardly mug cunt. 

Lets have you then. I will fucking destroy you and you know it. 

You're finished here.

Prove me wrong Cunt.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Post one looks very much like a physical threat and post two a climbdown

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

Post one looks very much like a physical threat and post two a climbdown

Absolutely brilliant analysis of two posts which you allegedly can’t see as you’ve blocked me.

Are you in the magic circle?

Or some other type of ‘ring’ perhaps?

No comment till your solicitor arrives I would advise.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

SBC in your case. You’re one unlucky cunt Eddie. When you first looked in the mirror and saw a golliwog smiling back at you, You must have thought things couldn’t get any worse. And then you looked down and saw the maggot. Still, some women prefer the little black cock I’m sure. Norwich tarts probably There’s one I know of who regularly sits in her car at the council offices waiting to pick up her mug husband. She’d be well up for your undersized overcooked chipolata for sure. Briefcase boy might want to watch from the wardrobe though. You know what these saddo council failures are like.

Calm down Bill, you're overstepping boundaries. Roadkill is right - you lack experience and seasoning hence the overcooked cornucopia of clichés or possibly too many E's in the breakfast cereal. Come back later this evening. Finally a word in your shell-like; more than two insults in a post is overkill. One or two will resonate, several will drown each other. Less is more.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down Bill, you're overstepping boundaries. Roadkill is right - you lack experience and seasoning hence the overcooked cornucopia of clichés or possibly too many E's in the breakfast cereal. Come back later this evening. Finally a word in your shell-like. More than two insults in a post is overkill. One or two will resonate, several will drown each other. Less is more.

I’m having fun. As I’ve said, Others may think I’m rattled but that is only their opinion, which is of no concern to me. Dec thinks I’m gonna roll over but I’ve seen his arsehole go a couple of times since I’ve been on here. Point taken though on  ‘less is more’ I’m just poking him at the moment to see where he’s most vulnerable. I’ll find his Achilles heel and when I do I’m gonna hammer a six inch nail in it. He’s underestimated me. He’ll break before I do. It should be fun.

On 10/05/2019 at 22:47, southerncunt said:

Do you know anything about fucking anything?

Fucking dickhead.

Eristalis tenax is one of those cosmopolitan species .. it is a two winged "true" fly that mimics honeybees. Rather than coming back with these bad tempered responses could I suggest that you use google from time to time.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m having fun. As I’ve said, Others may think I’m rattled but that is only their opinion, which is of no concern to me. Dec thinks I’m gonna roll over but I’ve seen his arsehole go a couple of times since I’ve been on here. Point taken though on  ‘less is more’ I’m just poking him at the moment to see where he’s most vulnerable. I’ll find his Achilles heel and when I do I’m gonna hammer a six inch nail in it. He’s underestimated me. He’ll break before I do. It should be fun.

Billy you are suffering from L.W.S. .. Last Word Syndrome.