CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit like this on the BBC News Site

Penny Farthing

38 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well, of course, Islam is such a reasonable and flexible ideology which is always able to adapt to the rapidly changing norms of a modern society.

Anyone who says the peacefuls  are a bunch of primitive, brainwashed, goatshagging savages deserves to be run down in the street and have the shit stabbed out of them.

(or be blown to fuck on a train if there are any “child” refugees with the ISIS training available)

Good ol' Judge - guarantted to add spice and colour to a thread!

Islam is no different to Christianity in that unsound people will subvert interpretations of the holy scriptures for the pursuit of power, dominance and control over the inherently peaceful and gentle masses. Thanks to modern communications and on-line platforms the spread of radical Islam was achieved a lot quicker than the expanded radicalism of old.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Islam is no different to Christianity in that unsound people will subvert interpretations of the holy scriptures for the pursuit of power, dominance and control over the inherently peaceful and gentle masses. Thanks to modern communications and on-line platforms the spread of radical Islam was achieved a lot quicker than the expanded radicalism of old.

There is a problem in the USA with evangelical pastors rooking poor people of money they cannot afford to support their own luxurious lifestyles. The problem has increased over the past four years. First by running satellite TV channels then using the internet .. the Muslim radicals have simply used the similar methods.

People are stupid fucking cunts who’ll believe anything, and they deserve everything they get. (© Deebom.)

The saddest thing is that Islam isn’t even close to being the dumbest religion on the planet, not while Catholics and Mormons are around. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cunts Corner is no different to Christianity in that unsound people will subvert interpretations of the holy scriptures (we must have some of those, surely) for the pursuit of power, dominance and control over the inherently peaceful and gentle masses. Thanks to modern communications and on-line platforms the spread of radical Cunting was achieved a lot quicker than panty-waist, pinko, mincing about of old.

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cunts Corner is no different to Christianity in that unsound people will subvert interpretations of the holy scriptures (we must have some of those, surely) for the pursuit of power, dominance and control over the inherently peaceful and gentle masses. Thanks to modern communications and on-line platforms the spread of radical Cunting was achieved a lot quicker than panty-waist, pinko, mincing about of old.

That would be more like DSMO.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

People are stupid fucking cunts who’ll believe anything, and they deserve everything they get. (© Deebom.)

The saddest thing is that Islam isn’t even close to being the dumbest religion on the planet, not while Catholics and Mormons are around. 

Don't forget the J. Edgar Hoovers Witnesses.

article-2691254-1FA11B0800000578-322_306

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think Scientology still takes the cake though, Mormons are a close second (golden tablets indeed).

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Blah blah blah.......i’ll remember all that bullshit for the next libtard meeting I go to. By the way, have you paid a visit to your local mosque? It’s very nice inside, no expense spared.

Of course there are certain rooms you won’t be allowed in to, being a woman and everything. Still, that won’t bother you will it? Oh, don’t forget your 🧕🏽 headscarf and keep your tits covered up ok?

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Blah blah blah.......i’ll remember all that bullshit for the next libtard meeting I go to. By the way, have you paid a visit to your local mosque? It’s very nice inside, no expense spared.

Of course there are certain rooms you won’t be allowed in to, being a woman and everything. Still, that won’t bother you will it? Oh, don’t forget your 🧕🏽 headscarf and keep your tits covered up ok?

You ought to get out more...

The segregation you describe can be found in many Christian places of worship around the world including that of the UK.

I personally attend The Church of Mammon, where these days not only is attendance bereft of libtards but also class-warrior retards where talent, not gender qualifies a place at the top table.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of course there are certain rooms you won’t be allowed in to, being a woman and everything. 

Well, obviously, they’re not going to let her in the fucking BOMB room, are they? Women aren’t very good at making bombs. (Although they are allowed to wear them to the market in downtown Tel Aviv.)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You ought to get out more...

The segregation you describe can be found in many Christian places of worship around the world including that of the UK.

I personally attend The Church of Mammon, where these days not only is attendance bereft of libtards but also class-warrior retards where talent, not gender qualifies a place at the top table.

There’s no segregation or discrimination in the Catholic Church especially and certainly not against women.

All are welcome in God’s house.....even you...but you should repent and follow the teachings of the Catholic Church.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In spite of your unrivaled knowledge and expertise in nearly all walks of life, this really is a steaming pile of horseshit worthy of an absolute cunting.

While I am a contemplative atheist who accepts religion and the peaceful practice of most faiths, the fact is Christian countries tolerate and condone other ways of worship, with the UK being a Gilt-edged example of a free-thinking Western society that is echoed by an estimated 1,700 mosques in England alone. Most Western civilisations fall into this bracket, with Sweden, Germany and France being good examples.

The same however cannot be said of Muslim countries – and Islamic Western societies at large. When was the last time any Muslim country permitted the building of a church? How might the non-indigenous contingent of Bradford, Luton or Bethnal Green react if a church was to be built on their turf? Moreover, you can bet hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of peaceful and influential  British Muslims know or could find out the whereabouts of numerous extremists wanted by police, yet choose to turn a blind eye.

Islam is the problem, because it's an outdated and backward religion which does not tolerate whites, blacks, Jews, orientals, lesbians, gays, animals, Christians or any other type non-Islamic worship system or ancestral background which hasn't been blessed by Allah. Its lack of ability to permit the evolving ways of the world and track-record in the modern era is utterly appalling and utterly violent. And it's not just extremism. From the moment the build of a mosque is given the green light by any given council or authority, the problem of intolerance and lack of respect for the rights of the country it lies in begins. It's the same all over the world.

We all have to live together, and I think you'll agree we need a solution, but to tar all belief systems with the same brush via way of extremism-only really is a sweeping generalisation even you have surprised me with. It's time to stop the PC correctness and deal with things head-on, and citing out 'extremism' as the only cause simply adds fuel to an already blazing fire.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s no segregation or discrimination in the Catholic Church especially and certainly not against women.

All are welcome in God’s house.....even you...but you should repent and follow the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Ah, just the man, tell me Punkers, do you have the latest figures of women taking the Sacrament of Holy Orders within the Catholic Church?

Guest judgetwi
51 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

All are welcome in God’s house.....

.....especially the choirboys.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, obviously, they’re not going to let her in the fucking BOMB room, are they? Women aren’t very good at making bombs. (Although they are allowed to wear them to the market in downtown Tel Aviv.)

Good point, I hadn’t thought of that. They probably wouldn’t let her  in the Trophy Room either.......the one with the heads mounted on the wall and the film of the collapsing twin towers on a continuous loop.

The one I visited had a small cafeteria for light refreshments (no sausage rolls, no bacon sarnies)

It was called “Alan’s Snackbar.” They have a cheeky sense of humour those peacefuls, don’t you think? 😁

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of your unrivaled knowledge and expertise in nearly all walks of life, this really is a steaming pile of horseshit worthy of an absolute cunting.

While I am a contemplative atheist who accepts religion and the peaceful practice of most faiths, the fact is Christian countries tolerate and condone other ways of worship, with the UK being a Gilt-edged example of a free-thinking Western society that is echoed by an estimated 1,700 mosques in England alone. Most Western civilisations fall into this bracket, with Sweden, Germany and France being good examples.

The same however cannot be said of Muslim countries – and Islamic Western societies at large. When was the last time any Muslim country permitted the building of a church? How might the non-indigenous contingent of Bradford, Luton or Bethnal Green react if a church was to be built on their turf? Moreover, you can bet hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of peaceful and influential  British Muslims know or could find out the whereabouts of numerous extremists wanted by police, yet choose to turn a blind eye.

Islam is the problem, because it's an outdated and backward religion which does not tolerate whites, blacks, Jews, orientals, lesbians, gays, animals, Christians or any other type non-Islamic worship system or ancestral background which hasn't been blessed by Allah. Its lack of ability to permit the evolving ways of the world and track-record in the modern era is utterly appalling and utterly violent. And it's not just extremism. From the moment the build of a mosque is given the green light by any given council or authority, the problem of intolerance and lack of respect for the rights of the country it lies in begins. It's the same all over the world.

We all have to live together, and I think you'll agree we need a solution, but to tar all belief systems with the same brush via way of extremism-only really is a sweeping generalisation even you have surprised me with. It's time to stop the PC correctness and deal with things head-on, and citing out 'extremism' as the only cause simply adds fuel to an already blazing fire.

If you look, most Islamic states have sites of non-Islamic places of worship. Even Saudi Arabia, notionally the most hard-line of Islamic state is now softening it's stance. The Saudi theologians reasoning behind that is that the concept of Dins was mistranslated from religious authority to religion. (The prophet preached against "two Dins").

All religions are based on backward and outdated teachings; think of  "creationism" that is sweeping across America. I agree about the "tar brush" but we a making a monumental error in believing that the vast majority of Muslims hold the same views as the radicals.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

What’s the difference between a moderate peaceful and a radical peaceful?

The radical wants to cut your head off, the moderate just wants to watch.

Guest Erroreptile404

I've got front row tickets to see Jihadi-Hadi live at the Manchester arena, it's going to to be a blast. Wish me luck! 💣💣 👳👳 👍

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, just the man, tell me Punkers, do you have the latest figures of women taking the Sacrament of Holy Orders within the Catholic Church?

Are you thinking of becoming a nun ?

With time and a bit of perseverance I’m sure you could make Mother Superior in no time...

lol.

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I've got front row tickets to see Jihadi-Hadi live at the Manchester arena, it's going to to be a blast. Wish me luck! 💣💣 👳👳 👍

Aren’t they being supported by FGM Girls Aloud? Or is it the Splice Girls?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh come on, you dont see Christian's going around shooting up mosques killing worshippers, do you?

Er......hang on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you thinking of becoming a nun ?

With time and a bit of perseverance I’m sure you could make Mother Superior in no time...

lol.

No, that's the taking of Holy Vows, Punkers, I was asking about taking the Sacraments. Odd question I know, but are you actually a Catholic?