CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bojo for p.m.

PANZER MURPHY

See the bojo has thrown his hat in the ring to be your next pm...i think this would be a good thing for y'all..itll be hillarious viewing watching him talk down to the slants and fuzzywuzzies and demean their funny  welcome dances as he tries to get them to buy whatever crap he has in his gladstone bag...itll be a hoot

Panzbaby 

Thanks for bringing us the astonishing news that Boris Johnson would like to become our next Prime Minister. It certainly came as a surprise to me, and I'm sure the rest of the Corner will be grateful for your searingly up to date reportage and unique insight into the qualities and merits of the reclusive Mr Johnson. 

Idiot. 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Well, he’ll certainly have to pay a visit at some point to make sure you primitive bogtrotters are treating the peacefuls we are going to dump on you in the manner to which they have become accustomed.

Don’t expect him to hold hands with that Teashop cunt of yours. I wouldn’t trust Boris to get a pint of milk from the Joe Daki shop but he doesn’t take it up the arse you wanker.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Well, he’ll certainly have to pay a visit at some point to make sure you primitive bogtrotters are treating the peacefuls we are going to dump on you in the manner to which they have become accustomed.

Don’t expect him to hold hands with that Teashop cunt of yours. I wouldn’t trust Boris to get a pint of milk from the Joe Daki shop but he doesn’t take it up the arse you wanker.

You would never be Prime Minister because of your pet ferrets...

lol.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Thanks for bringing us the astonishing news that Boris Johnson would like to become our next Prime Minister. It certainly came as a surprise to me, and I'm sure the rest of the Corner will be grateful for your searingly up to date reportage and unique insight into the qualities and merits of the reclusive Mr Johnson. 

Idiot. 

Absolutely astonished by this news, the next thing he will be trying to tell us is that Mrs May does not really want to resign and that a small majority of those who took the trouble to vote back in 2016 actually want the UK to leave the EU.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Is Leo a taker or a giver, or is he both .. does @Panzerknacker know.

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

Can you imagine the next world summit with Trump and Putin? .Add Boris and it may as well be an episode of Its A Knockout.We're doomed Cpt Mainwairing,doomed

After two years of Trump making their nation the laughing stock of the world, Americans can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

The countdown to Prime Minister Boris Johnson has begun. 

Itll be hillarious scotters old chap..put blighty back on the world stage as he travels the globe reminding the dinks and noirs and curry gobblers how ya used to own them and how to to choose the correct size bone to fit the nose...and by the way ..buy british 

Panzbaby 

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

We'd love to have him over for a stay jewdz baby..he'd make our gang of shitelumps look like statesmen..bring on the boris..

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

We'd love to have him over for a stay jewdz baby..he'd make our gang of shitelumps look like statesmen..bring on the boris..

Panzbaby 

Are we going to be allowed to fly him in via Irish Airspace once we leave the EU?

Varadkar promised this wouldnt be allowed (until he was reminded to wind his fucking neck in since it's the RAF that secure you against Ivan and Co. the Irish Air Force being something that Clunk from 'Catch The Pigeon' put together in a brief moment of clarity)?

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

See the bojo has thrown his hat in the ring to be your next pm...i think this would be a good thing for y'all..itll be hillarious viewing watching him talk down to the slants and fuzzywuzzies and demean their funny  welcome dances as he tries to get them to buy whatever crap he has in his gladstone bag...itll be a hoot

Panzbaby 

I have to agree with you Panzer.

The whole species has already gone to shit. Most of the new generation have been chemically feminised and turned into poofs. Everyone else is scared to say or think anything. All forms of humour are now deemed offensive, democracy is dead.

The most powerful man in the world is a spoilt heir, with an IQ of 12. 

Lets have our own comedy PM and all have a laugh while it all goes down the plug hole.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Are we going to be allowed to fly him in via Irish Airspace once we leave the EU?

Varadkar promised this wouldnt be allowed (until he was reminded to wind his fucking neck in since it's the RAF that secure you against Ivan and Co. the Irish Air Force being something that Clunk from 'Catch The Pigeon' put together in a brief moment of clarity)?

I gather they had to dropped “Armed” from the Irish Air Force acronym for fear of confusion among the athletic fraternity. One worry was that in the confusion athletes’ piss samples would end up piling up on the desk of the Irish Defence Minister, who is of course much more used to have the piss taken rather than given. 

The IAAF it transpired had a bigger budget, was felt more valuable to the defence of Western Europe, and had more working equipment. They managed for the most part to tell men and women apart without the need for a Lovely Girls contest, and didn’t spend their spare time offering to tarmac anyone’s drive.

In the end it was decided that Michael O’Leary of Ryanair would get the IAF contract, with one rusting 737 circling Shannon with its landing lights on forming the heart of Irish Air Defence. Ordnance carried would obviously be subject to the baggage fees, and would be dropped an hour’s bus ride away from any target. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to agree with you Panzer.

The whole species has already gone to shit. Most of the new generation have been chemically feminised and turned into poofs. Everyone else is scared to say or think anything. All forms of humour are now deemed offensive, democracy is dead.

The most powerful man in the world is a spoilt heir, with an IQ of 12. 

Lets have our own comedy PM and all have a laugh while it all goes down the plug hole.

Boris looks like an affable fool but don't fool yourself he is a very intelligent man. I do not like his principles but he might have the last laugh.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I gather they had to dropped “Armed” from the Irish Air Force acronym for fear of confusion among the athletic fraternity. One worry was that in the confusion athletes’ piss samples would end up piling up on the desk of the Irish Defence Minister, who is of course much more used to have the piss taken rather than given. 

The IAAF it transpired had a bigger budget, was felt more valuable to the defence of Western Europe, and had more working equipment. They managed for the most part to tell men and women apart without the need for a Lovely Girls contest, and didn’t spend their spare time offering to tarmac anyone’s drive.

In the end it was decided that Michael O’Leary of Ryanair would get the IAF contract, with one rusting 737 circling Shannon with its landing lights on forming the heart of Irish Air Defence. Ordnance carried would obviously be subject to the baggage fees, and would be dropped an hour’s bus ride away from any target. 

We don't have an air force doc ..we a peace lovin nation..what we have is more of a coastal watch thing more suited to takin pictures of dodgy lookin fishin boats and yachts full of Charlie..allegedly

Panzbaby 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

We don't have an air force doc ..we a peace lovin nation..what we have is more of a coastal watch thing more suited to takin pictures of dodgy lookin fishin boats and yachts full of Charlie..allegedly

Panzbaby 

Do you have a defence minister, or is it just some Mrs Doyle type figure preparing tea and cakes for anyone “getting a bit close off Galway, there”?

Still, think of the money you’re saving not having Armed Forces. Even more Euro to shovel into the Celtic Tiger. 

33 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do you have a defence minister, or is it just some Mrs Doyle type figure preparing tea and cakes for anyone “getting a bit close off Galway, there”?

Still, think of the money you’re saving not having Armed Forces. Even more Euro to shovel into the Celtic Tiger. 

'FECK OFF AIRCRAFT CARRIER!'

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

If you have no Air Force how did Leo Varadkar become a ‘Rear Gunner’ Panz ?