CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grumpy Cat now a Draught Excluder

Last Cunt Standing

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Get fucked you dunce. 

Something I struggle to do on a regular basis. Obviously I can’t compete with your stereotypical fantasies but i’ll take a walk along the beach, drink some coffee while i’m reading The New European , ( I need to keep an eye on those monkeys who are supposed to be cleaning my pool) and see if I can’t come up with some bullshit.

Get back to you later Remoaner Boy. 😁

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Something I struggle to do on a regular basis. 

Well this does not surprise me. Even if you could find your little winkle among the adipose, the diabetes and antihypertensives will have long rendered you useless, having last experienced tumescence on an NF March in 1975, aside from a lazy lob in June 2016. 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Indeed. But it’s faster here than blighty. 50mbps is standard. 

On mobile connections in built up areas maybe (world ranking rated 6th) but on landline connections the average is 33.28 Mbps (world ranking rated 60th) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

On mobile connections in built up areas maybe (world ranking rated 6th) but on landline connections the average is 33.28 Mbps (world ranking rated 60th) 

Did you know this? Be honest now. Did you know this or did you go to the trouble of looking it up?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Australia it is, then. How stereotypical.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/896768/countries-fastest-average-mobile-internet-speeds/

23 minutes ago, Ape said:

Did you know this? Be honest now. Did you know this or did you go to the trouble of looking it up?

@Ape I know that you cannot read this but much of life consists of looking things up .. I am considered to be an Expert on British Butterflies but I always have a couple of books to hand to double check information and I am also not above using the internet to do so too. I am will to wager 50 New Pence  that you yourself are regular user of google and other sources of reference.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

A pointless question if I may say so. Of course I looked it up. I don't memorise the technical minutiae of everything. I'm aware which countries are known for fast internet speeds and LCS's new home isn't one of them.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

A pointless question if I may say so. Of course I looked it up. I don't memorise the technical minutiae of everything. I'm aware which countries are known for fast internet speeds and LCS's new home isn't one of them.

Just checking. I’m certainly not aware of the internet speeds of other countries. The internet speed of other countries doesn’t rank anywhere in my need-to-know list. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think there is more respect for Roops if she did look it up. What type of boring cunt, other than yourself, would you have to be to have this knowledge on tap?

Stick to drinking yourself to death, and keep your red, swollen nose out of my business, you humourless fucking wanker. Lol. Fuck off.

46 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just checking. I’m certainly not aware of the internet speeds of other countries. The internet speed of other countries doesn’t rank anywhere in my need-to-know list. 

There is no need for it to rank in you need to know list @Ape possibly battery life and replacement rotors and other part of model helicopters should be on your need to know list, but that really just part of your fairly uninteresting life.

5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

@Ape I know that you cannot read this but much of life consists of looking things up .. I am considered to be an Expert on British Butterflies but I always have a couple of books to hand to double check information and I am also not above using the internet to do so too. I am will to wager 50 New Pence  that you yourself are regular user of google and other sources of reference.

I bet with your Green Hairstreak you fancy a Large Copper with an Orange Tip. 

4 hours ago, Ape said:

What do you actually know Ape, apart from the price of every supermarkets own brand beans and other boring shit like the the average fly time for 2500mah batteries on 92% charge

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What do you actually know Ape, apart from the price of every supermarkets own brand beans and other boring shit like the the average fly time for 2500mah batteries on 92% charge

Brilliant! Your entire comment is based on the work of @Earl of Punkape and @Witheredscrote. Try and think up something original, of your own making. Such comments simply pander to the bottom feeders of this site, as illustrated by the “likes” you’ve received. 

46 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, you really got me. Have another can of Special Brew to celebrate.

I'm abstaining from alcohol at the moment and substituting it with milk shake instead. The trouble is i don't always like to finish my milk shake and end up throwing it over anyone who's walking past. It happened twice recently, I think it was the same person as well. What are the fucking chances of that eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm abstaining from alcohol at the moment and substituting it with milk shake instead. The trouble is i don't always like to finish my milk shake and end up throwing it over anyone who's walking past. It happened twice recently, I think it was the same person as well. What are the fucking chances of that eh?

Fuck off.

• Like 2