CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The reality of halal meat on sale in the uk

Penny Farthing

Reports of many incidents of muslim men  turning up at farms in the middle of the night and ritually slaughtering and butchering sheep. Locations where this is known to be happening include Northamptonshire, Lancashire, Shropshire/Mid Wales borders. If this is what your religion means .. to fucking hell with you all, and fuck anyone who calls Stephen Yaxley-Lennon a cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Reports of many incidents of muslim men  turning up at farms in the middle of the night and ritually slaughtering and butchering sheep. Locations where this is known to be happening include Northamptonshire, Lancashire, Shropshire/Mid Wales borders. If this is what your religion means .. to fucking hell with you all, and fuck anyone who calls Stephen Yaxley-Lennon a cunt.

I wish they would turn up at your hovel in the middle of the night,  bang your ringpiece to smithereens, and slit your throat. A video of such event would be good wanking material. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wish they would turn up at your hovel in the middle of the night,  bang your ringpiece to smithereens, and slit your throat. A video of such event would be good wanking material. 

Good God, Withers!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

They have turned up in the middle of the night .. I gave hem tea and biscuits and they went away and hanged themselves .. get fucked.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s ‘were’, Ed. 

Batty man. 

Thank you, I'm stuck on the m25 and not feeling the love, to be honest I would love to snap one of your spindly legs then, using a permanent marker draw a line down the middle of your bald head.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

It's still more fun that reading apes posts about his childish pastimes and low paid job.

You'll be glad to know the lorry driver has been airlifted to hospital, wrapped in a foil blanket and given a nice mug of hot chocolate as the paramedics assure him it absolutely wasn't his fault and he doesn't have to worry about the thousands of cunts who's day he's ruined.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You'll be glad to know the lorry driver has been airlifted to hospital, wrapped in a foil blanket and given a nice mug of hot chocolate as the paramedics assure him it absolutely wasn't his fault and he doesn't have to worry about the thousands of cunts who's day he's ruined.

Probably dropped his Yorkie on the floor and was trying to retrieve it.

On 11/07/2019 at 10:27, Witheredscrote said:

Wow I must be out of practice.  That’s even too bad for me Scrote  !!!