CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chink Commie Chopstick Riots UK

White Cunt

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that Decs once had a hilarious multi, called Terry Tibbs and I think, your avatar? 

I thought he'd been resurrected until I saw your username.

News to me, Eric, but quality. I've always been a big Phonejacker fan with Terry Tibbs being my favourite character!

Tawk to me!

Guest Erroreptile404
10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been to Hong Kong. It fucking stinks. Fuck em.

I used to really want to go to Hong Kong and other slope places when i was younger, take it it's not all it's cracked up to be then and doesn't live up to the hype? 

I think it definitely had more character when it was British with the canals and everything before they turned it into a soulless clone of new york.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been to Hong Kong. It fucking stinks. Fuck em.

Hong Kong’s a fucking shithole, one of those places where the shiny skyscrapers conceal the reality of a population living in the semi-permanent darkness of dingy alleyways, working 20 hours a day just to be able to afford enough chicken feet to enable them to make it to the next pointless 20 hour day, pausing every so often to shit out the next generation of emaciated, buck-toothed sub-humans. There’s no more purpose to their lives than the bacteria that have lived in Lake Vostok for millions of years beneath a permanent layer of ice in an otherwise dark, sterile and featureless void. “The force that through the green fuse drives the flower”, eh?

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I used to really want to go to Hong Kong and other slope places when i was younger, take it it's not all it's cracked up to be then and doesn't live up to the hype? 

I think it definitely had more character when it was British with the canals and everything before they turned it into a soulless clone of new york.

New York is actually a vibrant and interesting city with all kinds of interesting things to see and do.

Douchebag.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

New York is actually a vibrant and interesting city with all kinds of interesting things to see and do.

Douchebag.

Re-read my comment bellend i said Hong Kong is a soulless clone of new york nowadays, it used to look far more interesting pre-97 before they went full fucktard with skyscrapers like every other soulless shithole asian city on the planet that wants to look like new york.

Anyway new york pales in comparison to London. 

lol

fuck off.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hong Kong’s a fucking shithole, one of those places where the shiny skyscrapers conceal the reality of a population living in the semi-permanent darkness of dingy alleyways, working 20 hours a day just to be able to afford enough chicken feet to enable them to make it to the next pointless 20 hour day, pausing every so often to shit out the next generation of emaciated, buck-toothed sub-humans. There’s no more purpose to their lives than the bacteria that have lived in Lake Vostok for millions of years beneath a permanent layer of ice in an otherwise dark, sterile and featureless void. “The force that through the green fuse drives the flower”, eh?

Sounds like Barnsley. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You’re not a big fan then Baws?

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re not a big fan then Baws?

After Bangalore, the major conurbations of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon rank high among my least favourite places in the world – and I’ve been to Swindon! That said, I actually quite like Aberdeen and Stanley.

• 2 months later...
On 04/10/2019 at 00:07, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that Decs once had a hilarious multi, called Terry Tibbs and I think, your avatar? 

I thought he'd been resurrected until I saw your username.

Those were the days.

Once upon a time, I used to spend six months of the year in the cooler, and I had multis coming out of my arsehole.

Honourable mentions must also go out to Sancho Cuntza and John Bull, especially JB. A simple soul, all he wanted was room temperature Carling and his fucking country back.

VIRGIN.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those were the days.

Once upon a time, I used to spend six months of the year in the cooler, and I had multis coming out of my arsehole.

Honourable mentions must also go out to Sancho Cuntza and John Bull, especially JB. A simple soul, all he wanted was room temperature Carling and his fucking country back.

VIRGIN.

I only gave you a like because you beat me to 'VIRGIN'.

On 03/10/2019 at 11:49, White Cunt said:

One has to wonder why Chinks have picked a foreign state to start their crutch riots. Is is because Sheffield is city in a red county? As it well may be , it is not filthy Chinkland though. Get it through to your pak choi loaves, you stupid bunch of little commie cunts, Sheffield is not the place to settle scores. Better still, fuck off back to where you lot came from; the lot should be charged and deported.

Sheffield city centre is the home of peaceful chuggers, brownies, benefit recipients, tuskers, druggies, beggars and councillors. It’s all very crowded so Fuck off.

Two wantons, shredded beef in Szechuan sauce, egg fried rice and a half duck with pancakes please...chop chop.  That will be £55 please..... what have that lot got to complain about?

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Two wantons, shredded beef in Szechuan sauce, egg fried rice and a half duck with pancakes please...chop chop.  That will be £55 please..... what have that lot got to complain about?

I wish it were. These are the commie spawn millennial runts from the highest rung of  the party committee's sperm bank.