CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

D.U.P. Cunts

Earl of Punkape

It’s about time these name only Protestant cunts were thrown under a bus so we can get on with Brexit.

For years these nasty bastards exploited the local Catholics and continue to do so.They should all take Catholic instruction and forge a process towards a United Ireland.

Once Unification takes place Ireland can apply to join the United Kingdom.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s about time these name only Protestant cunts were thrown under a bus so we can get on with Brexit.

For years these nasty bastards exploited the local Catholics and continue to do so.They should all take Catholic instruction and forge a process towards a United Ireland.

Couldn't we just send the troops in, along with the SAS to sort out that Panzer cunt?

• Like 1

It appears a deal could be on, so the DUP must be going under the bus. The pound has taken 4 cents off the dollar today.

That pre cancerous cunt Cummings must have done the maths and be banking on the fact he has enough Liebour MP's in Northern shithouse constituencies that will back the deal. 

It looks as though the sitting of parliament on 19th October will be the day it is voted on.

I dread to think what steaming pile of shit Johnson has stitched us up with.

Mr Fucking Farage needs to stick about, if a deal goes through, the real horse trading begins.

I'm quite looking forward to BoJo's speech in Parliament. "In summary, this deal will simultaneously shit upon the DUP, Jeremy Corbyn, and Gina Miller from a great height, and I commend it to the House."

Ironically, it might be dubbed "The No Surrender Bill".

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm quite looking forward to BoJo's speech in Parliament. "In summary, this deal will simultaneously shit upon the DUP, Jeremy Corbyn, and Gina Miller from a great height, and I commend it to the House."

Ironically, it might be dubbed "The No Surrender Bill".

....and if he does, there's the next election right in the bag, right there....in fact cobblers to doing Party Political broadcasts. Just have a loop tape of him going "In summary, this deal will simultaneously shit upon the DUP, Jeremy Corbyn, and Gina Miller from a great height, and I commend it to the House." and watch an extra percentage point added to his popularity rating with every re-run.

In fact if he could shoehorn in Phil Hammond and Anna Soubry too, he'll be heading for a landslide

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

....and if he does, there's the next election right in the bag, right there....in fact cobblers to doing Party Political broadcasts. Just have a loop tape of him going "In summary, this deal will simultaneously shit upon the DUP, Jeremy Corbyn, and Gina Miller from a great height, and I commend it to the House." and watch an extra percentage point added to his popularity rating with every re-run.

Indeed. I hope that twisty mouthed freak Arlene Foster has already spent the bribe money May gave her, because it's back to obscurity for those cunts now.

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Can we apply to  join your golf club punkers baby?

Panzermurphybaby 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I considered using this wording but it didn't have the same, er, swing to it.

Shut up, nobody and I mean nobody has the slightest interest in your opinion, meat head, apart from your helper stubby who is also minimum wage cretinous knob end. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Top class output here Eddy, you must be really proud of your sophisticated and erudite commentary 

Don’t be like that stubby, I’m in a good mood, booked the Maldives for jan 28th, £8200 for 7 nights not including flights, at least be happy for me, I have a butler 24/7 , I will tip well, remember to look after the little people, tip the red coats on your next holiday 😂

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Shut up, nobody and I mean nobody has the slightest interest in your opinion, meat head, apart from your helper stubby who is also minimum wage cretinous knob end. 

You're clearly upset, Eddie. Why don't you take the rest of the evening off and calm down a little? You could give those greasy little sausage fingers a much-needed workout on your £14.99 Argos bag & mitts.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don’t be like that stubby, I’m in a good mood, booked the Maldives for jan 28th, £8200 for 7 nights not including flights, at least be happy for me, I have a butler 24/7 , I will tip well, remember to look after the little people, tip the red coats on your next holiday 😂

Be careful .. I have got copies of the "scientific papers" wot Stubby wrote .. what he knows about Scrub Jays is nobodies business.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

https://ibb.co/mD7MGKs

you know what pen, take Pity on wolfie the meat head and side kick Stubbs, they are poor and jealous of any mid management personnel earning over £600 quid a week, jaywicick, white cider drinking no marks ...

I'm booked in on a worm charming course with Stubby at Puck's Mill Lock near Stroud £35 for a week all in.