CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

1 hour ago, Frank said:

‘Cowardice’ sums up the wiz character perfectly. You don’t have access to his ‘howdy’ mod posts that Mrs R refers to, but it’s an absolute fucking embarrassment. Think post-pubescent milky bar kid. 

Frank, I'm sober now, and on reflection, I think what you said to Gypps last night was vile. Be a man and apologise.

I've got some questions I want answering.

1. What site was Wizz an admin on?

2. Who was he before he was Wizz on here?

3. What are these "Howdy" messages?

I don't particularly care either way if I'm not furnished with the details, but it would be quite nice to know what the fuck is going on.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got some questions I want answering.

1. What site was Wizz an admin on?

2. Who was he before he was Wizz on here?

3. What are these "Howdy" messages?

I don't particularly care either way if I'm not furnished with the details, but it would be quite nice to know what the fuck is going on.

I don’t like your approach. Adjust your tone and you might get some answers. Try avoiding the word ‘furnish’.

Idiot. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t like your approach. Adjust your tone and you might get some answers. Try avoiding the word ‘furnish’.

Idiot. 

As I said, I don't particularly care either way.

But if you and a couple of other old has-been cunts are going to play the 'remember when' game, the least you could do is avoid boring the fuck out of everyone else by making it clear what you're muttering into your Bovril about.

Tedious, shit-stirring cunt. 

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You OK, Ratty? Seem a bit on edge today. You can talk to me again - I'm not a leaderboard wanker anymore.

yeah but you'll be tainted for some considerable time Killer. I might message you but nothing in public intercourse for a while

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As I said, I don't particular care either way.

But if you and a couple of other old has-been cunts are going to play the 'remember when' game, the least you could do is avoid boring the fuck out of everyone else by making it clear what you're muttering into your Bovril about.

Tedious, shit-stirring cunt. 

I’m only here to wind people up. You included.. it appears. Grow up. 

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

When you look at the absolute state of Colleen Rooney, it's no surprise that Wayne strays into the bingo-winged arms of geriatric prostitutes.

if we'd handled the potato famine a little better, people like her simply wouldn't exist CB

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Turns out it wasn't even original. Mea culpa.

I look forward to the new moniker - good luck choosing something that doesn't rhyme with anything abusive.

On a semi-related note, did you know that when Eric joined he referred to Decimus as "Decimal", even though he was pointless? If you have some time to spare you might check out the link below to a nomination that dates back to when Eric and Toadswill were mere eggs, which is ironically entitled, “The average American”.

I was fucking awesome back then.

Sometimes it's difficult not to masturbate over myself.

11 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh, I don't know.

If that's what you want to assume, be my guest.

You'd do better to ask him as I don't know who hates who around here or for what reason. I consider myself on friendly terms with anyone until they let me know or give me a reason to think otherwise.

None of that us versus them, CC tribal bs means anything to me.

We're friends aren't we Salty?

48 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You really are thick and dimwitted aren't you. Perhaps if you had not stuffed the cotton wool in your ears and blindfolded yourself it might have helped.

Yeah, I'm thick as two short planks because I didn't join until years after whatever shit you and the greasy, yellow-skinned midlife crisis wanker are droning on about.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yawn. 

You’ll never succeed if you continuously insist on having the last word. Let some things go. I’m probably your greatest fan, but you’ve made yourself look very immature this morning. 

How about a pictorial on all that baby shit in your ‘Barrat box’? 

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, I'm thick as two short planks because I didn't join until years after whatever shit you and the greasy, yellow-skinned midlife crisis wanker are droning on about.

I pretty sure that a couple of us have explained on more that one occasion who what and how re Wizz. As it turns out it looks like Mrs R gave him a very long length of rope but the thick cunt still managed to hang himself with it.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’m only here to wind people up. You included.. it appears. Grow up. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As I said, I don't particularly care either way. 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You sad sad fucker. You really are.

One stone, two birds.

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I pretty sure that a couple of us have explained on more that one occasion who what and how re Wizz. As it turns out it looks like Mrs R gave him a very long length of rope but the thick cunt still managed to hang himself with it.

Link, or it didn't happen.

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Link, or it didn't happen.

Some of it is there on the Brony Keith nom (Bertie Biceps being my username at that time). What I had done was mentioned his previous ID on the forum where he was a mod (MikeHunt). Ivan was on of the names name he used elsewhere.

On 18/08/2018 at 20:41, Bertie Biceps said:

Rule 7 is an issue that you need to answer. You have stalked me almost since you have arrived.

Wizz's reply

Stalked you?  That means that every cunt on this forum who has called you up on your shite has stalked you, including your little mate Frank.  Everybody gets called up you stupid fucking cunt, it was your own decision to continue on doing the same fucking shite.  You're already in violation, by your own admission of being a rule five multi, for which you have been given a break.  Now you're banging on with all this Mike, Ivan shit, as if I know or care to know you, from some imagined era gone by, and THAT is the very definition of a vendetta.  

You will have to answer for that, you dull little creature.  I only call you up on the here and now, and that is my only crime, if it can be called that on a site where absolutely everybody experiences it, yet only you have gone absolutely bat shit over it.  

Fuck off.