CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

54 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

For someone who is supposedly so uninteresting, I sure do have a few of your candy-ass little Nancy boys jumping through hoops like trained circus poodles, don't I?

And as for your utter refutation,  I utterly call your bullshit. The anti-American vomit that gets spewed here by some of your little rabid dog cohorts is beyond comparison.

You can refute that all you want to, but everyone knows how shamelessly you lie.

I'm neither geriatric or morbidly obese. I get plenty of exercise. Besides, you should be more concerned with your own appearance. I've seen pictures that you've posted of yourself. Like the wedding dress photo where your ribs and chest bones are protruding beneath your skin making you look like an anorexic, skin covered skeleton. Or an 80 year old hag. Or the picture of you with the silly, ridiculous looking harlequin mask pasted over that long, bony horse-like face of yours, obviously thinking you're oh so precious.

News flash: you don't have as much space to be as critical of other people's appearance as you think you do, you horse-faced cunt.

Uh-oh.... I'm feeling poetic again...

Little miss Roopy

Feels all sad and poopy

When Salty makes fools out of her lot

She bitches, they cry

All on the same side

Geniuses they certainly are not

Salty, you can give it this stickability bollocks all day with Roops as far as I'm concerned. But you're going to advance the square root of fuck-all here, until you accept the fact that the only way to advance yourself here is to blatantly kiss my arse and admonish me with around 7 or 8 likes a day. 

That may convince me to come out of this 'semi-retirement', dirge like rut that I find myself wallowing in.   Shit!

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're the only one who's been made to look a right cunt here, unfortunately though you're to fucking dense to see it...

You had a brief window of opportunity to regain some credibility, but not only has that ship sailed, it's now docked in New Jersey...

Personally I suggest you stay away from British humour based web sites as you clearly ain't cut out for it. 

If you think that's what this place is, apparently you don't even understand what the word humor means, British or otherwise.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Salty, you can give it this stickability bollocks all day with Roops as far as I'm concerned. But you're going to advance the square root of fuck-all here, until you accept the fact that the only way to advance yourself here is to blatantly kiss my arse and admonish me with around 7 or 8 likes a day. 

That may convince me to come out of this 'semi-retirement', dirge like rut that I find myself wallowing in.   Shit!

Tempting offer, but I'm going to have to think about it for awhile.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Salty, leave it. It ain't worth it. As Oddball says to Moriarty in Kelly's Heroes; "Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here"? Just take no fucking notice of her.

You're right about ignoring her, but after all the "obese geriatric" comments she made about me, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment on her long, bony horse face just once.

Although, in the more recent picture of her I saw, in which she's much older, she's porked up considerably.

Plump as a Christmas ham.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry. I don't do desperation. Fuck off.

I'll probably be permanently banned by sometime tomorrow anyway, so c'est la vie.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're not fooling anyone by ramping up your Hallmark, plastic paddy Seamus O'Tooleisms to hide your rattling, you stupid Irish cunt.

To be sure.

Says decco the squealer..runnin to the lovely roops gibberin about some infraction of the rules...rules that you seem to ignore sometimes aswell..is that how ya get yer promotions is it.. tellin tales on the competition around the water cooler..ya abacus interfering with mallet headed fuckwit

Panzermurphybaby 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Says decco the squealer..runnin to the lovely roops gibberin about some infraction of the rules...rules that you seem to ignore sometimes aswell..is that how ya get yer promotions is it.. tellin tales on the competition around the water cooler..ya abacus interfering with mallet headed fuckwit

Panzermurphybaby 

You have the thinnest skin going, you peat burning, bog dwelling neanderthal little runt. 

There's no point in giving it the old "Oi carnt oondoorstand woi anyone wud get annoyoid boi the words of anyone on a websoite" to Roops. If that was the case, you wouldn't have taken the decision to block the tedious ramblings of Pen. Hardly in keeping with your "affable" nature that only exists in your tiny, subhuman Celtic brain.

You're all Graham Norton and Blarney stone until you get poked, and then you're a red faced, feet stamping, chip on his shoulder, little Irish cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You have the thinnest skin going, you peat burning, bog dwelling neanderthal little runt. 

There's no point in giving it the old "Oi carnt oondoorstand woi anyone wud get annoyoid boi the words of anyone on a websoite" to Roops. If that was the case, you wouldn't have taken the decision to block the tedious ramblings of Pen. Hardly in keeping with your "affable" nature that only exists in your tiny, subhuman Celtic brain.

You're all Graham Norton and Blarney stone until you get poked, and then you're a red faced, feet stamping, chip on his shoulder, little Irish cunt. 

Are you all hurtin' inside Decco?

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

For someone who is supposedly so uninteresting, I sure do have a few of your candy-ass little Nancy boys jumping through hoops like trained circus poodles, don't I?

And as for your utter refutation,  I utterly call your bullshit. The anti-American vomit that gets spewed here by some of your little rabid dog cohorts is beyond comparison.

You can refute that all you want to, but everyone knows how shamelessly you lie.

I'm neither geriatric or morbidly obese. I get plenty of exercise. Besides, you should be more concerned with your own appearance. I've seen pictures that you've posted of yourself. Like the wedding dress photo where your ribs and chest bones are protruding beneath your skin making you look like an anorexic, skin covered skeleton. Or an 80 year old hag. Or the picture of you with the silly, ridiculous looking harlequin mask pasted over that long, bony horse-like face of yours, obviously thinking you're oh so precious.

News flash: you don't have as much space to be as critical of other people's appearance as you think you do, you horse-faced cunt.

Uh-oh.... I'm feeling poetic again...

Little miss Roopy

Feels all sad and poopy

When Salty makes fools out of her lot

She bitches, they cry

All on the same side

Geniuses they certainly are not

Yet again a butt-hurt individual is so triggered that he spends the best part of the day trawling the web to look for evidence that fits his narrative only to come up with unintentional red herrings. The "wedding" pic is gleaned from a lapsed Twitter account belonging to Roopswest who is not me. I was made aware that this was doing the PM rounds some years ago and one or two other punters have been making oblique references to it since then. Punters will agree that amongst my many faults and attributes is that I pay attention to detail so they were sensible enough to realise that I would cover my tracks and separate RW accounts from the whimsical content under the "Roops" banner. Except you. Only you would be dumb enough to make direct reference to it on the boards. I have no idea what you're on about with regards to the "harlequin" pic.

@Salty Piss Flap, you are obviously a weak, brittle man but this is not up for negotiation; I am not going to debate with a thin-skinned git who will blatantly argue that night is day. Either take on board the advice I've given you or piss off.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yet again a butt-hurt individual is so triggered that he spends the best part of the day trawling the web to look for evidence that fits his narrative only to come up with unintentional red herrings. The "wedding" pic is gleaned from a lapsed Twitter account belonging to Roopswest who is not me. I was made aware that this was doing the PM rounds some years ago and one or two other punters have been making oblique references to it since then. Punters will agree that amongst my many faults and attributes is that I pay attention to detail so they were sensible enough to realise that I would cover my tracks and separate RW accounts from the whimsical content under the "Roops" banner. Except you. Only you would be dumb enough to make direct reference to it on the boards. I have no idea what you're on about with regards to the "harlequin" pic.

@Salty Piss Flap, you are obviously a weak, brittle man but this is not up for negotiation; I am not going to debate with a thin-skinned git who will blatantly argue that night is day. Either take on board the advice I've given you or piss off.

Fucking good work Roops.

*eagerly awaits being called an ass-kissing faggot by Faulty when he regains consciousness*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yet again a butt-hurt individual is so triggered that he spends the best part of the day trawling the web to look for evidence that fits his narrative only to come up with unintentional red herrings.

tumblr_oncf5fH2Fr1ql2w65o5_r1_250.gif.2f

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decco baby..yer never off the squeal line to the roops...he said..an i said ..please mrs roops...i see why your here though..yer a big fish in a small pond..in real life yer just a minor bureaucrat in a three wall cubicle spunkin off the other halfs assets ..be happy ya rolodex flippin wanker

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..yer never off the squeal line to the roops...he said..an i said ..please mrs roops...i see why your here though..yer a big fish in a small pond..in real life yer just a minor bureaucrat in a three wall cubicle spunkin off the other halfs assets ..be happy ya rolodex flippin wanker

Panzermurphybaby 

Your replies are starting to sound less like some old dear's fantasy of Daniel O'Donnell's pillow talk and more like the shit you reserve for the likes of CGAS when your "affable" mask slips.

Calm yourself down and get back to jibbering on about Brexit and sponging off the state, it's only a bit of "craic" and not worth upsetting yourself about. Whilst you're at it, explain why you blocked Pen and why you're replying to everything I post when the words of strangers are apparently water off "yiz" back.

Angry little sponging cunt.