CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exercise bike cunts

Eric Cuntman

What in the actual fuck is this shit? The latest trend amongst wankers who clearly have no further ambition than appearing on 'Love Island', is an exercise bike, connected to the internet. The rider has a screen in front of them so they can receive instructions from 'top instructors' and watch 'other riders'.

Firstly. Why do you need instructions? Get on and pedal until you're knackered. And the terminology this breed of flid uses...

'accept nothing but your best!'

'I smashed it!'

'I nailed it!

'I crushed it! I'm a tiger!

Utter fucking wank. If you're serious about fitness, you watch your diet, walk or run, ride an ACTUAL bike. These cunts are clearly just internet, Facebook wankers who have to announce their every mundane activity to the world, in a narcissistic and, quite frankly pathetic attention seeking manner. I want them dead.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What in the actual fuck is this shit? The latest trend amongst wankers who clearly have no further ambition than appearing on 'Love Island', is an exercise bike, connected to the internet. The rider has a screen in front of them so they can receive instructions from 'top instructors' and watch 'other riders'.

Firstly. Why do you need instructions? Get on and pedal until you're knackered. And the terminology this breed of flid uses...

'I smashed it!'

'I nailed it!

Utter fucking wank. If you're serious about fitness, you watch your diet, walk or run, ride an ACTUAL bike. These cunts are clearly just internet, Facebook wankers who have to announce their every mundane activity to the world, in a narcissistic and, quite frankly pathetic attention seeking manner. I want them dead.

I’ve always thought that people who use exercise bikes are going nowhere.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These cunts are clearly just internet, Facebook wankers who have to announce their every mundane activity to the world, in a narcissistic and, quite frankly pathetic attention seeking manner.

I've just had an enormous shit. Anyone want to see a picture of it?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'I smashed it!'

'I nailed it!

Better on a exercise bike than clogging up the road riding 3 across, all cyclist are cunts full stop.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Better on a exercise bike than clogging up the road riding 3 across, all cyclist are cunts full stop.

I agree Eddie. I'd flamethrower the useless cunts but they'd probably still keep going until they were crispy. Step children are no better mind.

Burn the fuckers.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'I smashed it!'

'I nailed it!

Nobody really needs this or a Personal Trainer. With cycling on an exercise bike you cycle vigorously for 10/15/20 seconds or more than cycle at a slower speed for a minute than you cycle vigorously again. Repeat 5 times. It's called HIIT. Its fucking simple. Most exercise routines you can get off the internet. The reason these cunts use stuff like this is because they're too fucking lazy to attempt it themselves and need someone to put them through it and tell them "Well done, you blown that away, you're brilliant". Vacuous twats.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'I smashed it!'

'I nailed it!

Image result for theoretical cyclist viz

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap

We on another forum were talking about this shit just a couple of weeks or so ago.

Specifically, we were talking about Peloton and their annoying, idiotic commercials, or "adverts" as "you lot" say.

I don't know if you have to suffer through having this exact same garbage shoved in your face, but I would think you do.

Or if not, something similar that's equally as bad....

What can I say?

Some self absorbed, selfie-obsessed, ding-a-ling nitwit bitch who doesn't have one ounce of extra fat on her body, and who obviously already spends a good hour or more per day in the gym working out, gets a $2,000+ exercise bike for Christmas and she acts like someone just brought her mother back from the brink of death.

"A year ago, I didn't realize how much this would change me." she says all misty-eyed while looking into the close-up camera with the most sincere looking look of phony sincerity her, ahem... "acting skills" enable her to.

Her dumbass husband should have bought the nauseating, narcissistic twit a real bicycle so she could peddle her ass as far away as she could go and never return. 

Anyway, I found out that we weren't the only ones making fun of this ridiculous shit. They were having a field day with it on Twitter months ago...

A hilarious Twitter thread roasted Peloton's absurd commercials  

16 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We on another forum were talking about this shit just a couple of weeks or so ago.

Specifically, we were talking about Peloton and their annoying, idiotic commercials, or "adverts" as "you lot" say.

I don't know if you have to suffer through having this exact same garbage shoved in your face, but I would think you do.

Or if not, something similar that's equally as bad....

What can I say?

Some self absorbed, selfie-obsessed, ding-a-ling nitwit bitch who doesn't have one ounce of extra fat on her body, and who obviously already spends a good hour or more per day in the gym working out, gets a $2,000+ exercise bike for Christmas and she acts like someone just brought her mother back from the brink of death.

"A year ago, I didn't realize how much this would change me." she says all misty-eyed while looking into the close-up camera with the most sincere looking look of phony sincerity her, ahem... "acting skills" enable her to.

Her dumbass husband should have bought the nauseating, narcissistic twit a real bicycle so she could peddle her ass as far away as she could go and never return. 

Anyway, I found out that we weren't the only ones making fun of this ridiculous shit. They were having a field day with it on Twitter months ago...

A hilarious Twitter thread roasted Peloton's absurd commercials  

That's the one. We have those adverts too. It's what inspired this nomination. It's not just the scripting, it's the 'heroic' facial expressions displayed by the actors...

Not really heroic.. More akin to the look of a 2 year old constipated mongoloid.