CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's neither sad nor bitter, just bored as he has wealth and just wanders aimlessly around Europe (pre-covid). In his day, Frank was the master of the subversive comment, the problem was that it went over most people's heads hence the repetitive Rocky vid and showcasing his non-existent musicianship.

I dunno. Everybody here plays a character with their own legend to a degree. I'm not saying the emaciated wanker hasn't got a few quid, but it don't bring happiness. As for him jet-setting the globe and driving Bentley's that's probably total bollocks.

Sadly I missed his early career as the taverna plot was an excellent coup, don't you think.  @judgetwi 

If he was my faithful dog I'd put it out of its misery with a handgun. But as you mention it I'd shoot Frank too. Firstly in each kneecap then sending his  syrup*  flying with a headshot as the coup de grace.

*Syrup and fig = wig

Edited by Major Cunt
Stoned

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

African airlines have diversified somewhat these days. A Kenyan airline have been supplying horticultural equipment and ensured timely air-drop delivery recently when a man from Clapham ordered a spade for his garden.

raining cats and wogs eh Authoritah?

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's neither sad nor bitter, just bored as he has wealth and just wanders aimlessly around Europe (pre-covid). In his day, Frank was the master of the subversive comment, the problem was that it went over most people's heads hence the repetitive Rocky vid and showcasing his non-existent musicianship.

So he's a cross between Michael Palin  and Liberace with a learning difficulties.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So he's a cross between Michael Palin  and Liberace with a learning difficulties.

No. He's a cross dresser.

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They gave these to everyone when we flew from Bangui .. I thought that it was a badly made fan.

net.jpg

I think you'll find it's one of DWFs colostomy bags. 

On 17/05/2020 at 12:26, Dawn Chorus said:

@Eddie  ask @Stubby Pecker as he/she/it is the one that had been trying to pass itself off as a busty blonde bimbo in its profile pic of what really does in its "day" job.

That's a bit rich coming from a sad cunt who's obviously a man pretending to be an old woman for the last 10 years plus. Have your carers sorted you a braille smartphone yet you stupid senile old bag?

I hope you get arse fucked by the illegal Afghani cleaner who comes to change your nappy once a week and you choke to death on a werthers  

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's a bit rich coming from a sad cunt who's obviously a man pretending to be an old woman for the last 10 years plus. Have your carers sorted you a braille smartphone yet you stupid senile old bag?

I hope you get arse fucked by the illegal Afghani cleaner who comes to change your nappy once a week and you choke to death on a werthers  

Why the female profile pics .. what are you hiding?