CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nintendo animal crossing

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Surely any adults who think playing this shit is normal are not only cunts, but cunts with huge mental disabilities.

The end.

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

Surely any adults who think playing this shit is normal are not only cunts, but cunts with huge mental disabilities.

The end.

Can you expand on that? 

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

"In Animal Crossing, the player character is a human who lives in a village inhabited by various anthropomorphic animals, carrying out various activities such as fishing, bug catching, and fossil hunting"

It's own synopsis just about sums it up. The "player character" being the retarded cursed by witches fucknuckle who starts to believe that they really are growing fucking turnips in their own mind and selling them to twatty cartoon rabbits. Twats. It's difficult to put into words but adults playing this must be culled. Or sent to the Isle of Wight. Cunts.

Much depends on how you define "adult". Does it mean "Legally allowed to have gay sex", or "Has actually acquired some common sense and is not an entitled little cunt"?

The latter these days only seems to kick in around the age of 45.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The latter these days only seems to kick in around the age of 45.

Why, the day's almost over and I very almost forgot:

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

"In Animal Crossing, the player character is a human who lives in a village inhabited by various anthropomorphic animals, carrying out various activities such as fishing, bug catching, and fossil hunting"

It's own synopsis just about sums it up. The "player character" being the retarded cursed by witches fucknuckle who starts to believe that they really are growing fucking turnips in their own mind and selling them to twatty cartoon rabbits. Twats. It's difficult to put into words but adults playing this must be culled. Or sent to the Isle of Wight. Cunts.

It cant be worse than cunts playing 'candy crush'.  Especially those who fucking proudly announce what level they've just completed. They should all be lobotomised and set to work collecting the trolleys in Sainsbury's car park. 

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

I put 10p in a Space Invaders machine when they got one in the pub, forty years ago, lasted 30 seconds, never touched a computer game since.

Once bitten, twice shy! :angry:

The last time I played a computer game, it was Lemmings on a Sega master system. I didn't used to take it seriously though, just enjoyed blowing the little fuckers up with the nuke button.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last time I played a computer game, it was Lemmings on a Sega master system. I didn't used to take it seriously though, just enjoyed blowing the little fuckers up with the nuke button.

I played my sons Medal of Honour game. Theres a bit where you fight japs in Guadalcanal. You get your hands on a flamethrower and roast the little cunts. Serves them right, as they pop up out of hidey holes and bayonet you. 

3 hours ago, Joker said:

I put 10p in a Space Invaders machine when they got one in the pub, forty years ago, lasted 30 seconds, never touched a computer game since.

You’ve still got the rest of your paper round money haven’t you? Wasting that 10p still bugs you doesn’t it? 

3 hours ago, Joker said:

When I've taken the kids to the amusements on holiday, I used to give 'em a tenner each so they could fuck off. I then had goes at shoot 'em games. Every single fucking time there'd be some little urchin giving you advice. 

Guest Fatty
6 hours ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

The end.

No idea who the fuck you are but begrudgingly I agree with you! Now fuck off

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I've taken the kids to the amusements on holiday, I used to give 'em a tenner each so they could fuck off. I then had goes at shoot 'em games. Every single fucking time there'd be some little urchin giving you advice. 

You should have turned the gun on the kids/urchins and pocketed the score Gyps. That's amusement for ya! 

Guest 'eavensabove

If Nintendo beats you, ask the cunt for a Wii match. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING ME XBOX FOR 20 SECONDS

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've encountered these workhouse scum as well Gypo. The more enterprising ones will try to re-inflate the 'ego' of some of the more senior punters under the pier. George Formby sang about it.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Were you related to Norman Scott the bum chum of Jeremy Thorpe the former Liberal leader ?

Has anyone tried to shoot your dog?

@Hi I'm Barry Scott be careful with this one, don't answer his draft questions of reply to the inevitable PMs, he's trying to groom you for very very gay sex. That is unless you like that kind of shit?