CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soft As Shit Whinging Cunts.

Witheredscrote

I've just seen a right couple of tits on T.V. whining on about the inconvenience of not having a holiday this year blah de fucking blah......  Go back 80 years, and people weren't having holidays for 5 years then, beaches covered in land mines, barbed wire, and bombs raining down on them.  Here's an idea, you are still permitted to enter France. Why not book a weekend in arrondissement 93 Paris, the ethnic culture, street markets, and locals are a joy to behold. You never know, you might pick up a souvenir, for example Covid 19.  Fuck off you stupid shits.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've just seen a right couple of tits on T.V. whining on about the inconvenience of not having a holiday this year blah de fucking blah......  Go back 80 years, and people weren't having holidays for 5 years then, beaches covered in land mines, barbed wire, and bombs raining down on them.  Here's an idea, you are still permitted to enter France. Why not book a weekend in arrondissement 93 Paris, the ethnic culture, street markets, and locals are a joy to behold. You never know, you might pick up a souvenir, for example Covid 19.  Fuck off you stupid shits.

Multiculturalism in all its glory Rioting, burning shops, open drug dealing, oppression of women, Police no go areas, zero employment, dark ages religious beliefs  and racist graffiti/vandalism everywhere in sight. Who said it was a bad idea? It’s obviously a roaring success and anyone who says otherwise is far right fascist scum. Aren’t they?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd call a fellow CC'er a pinko libtard but, fuck me furiously, your tolerance levels for self-serving bullshitters is pretty high compared with mine.

I'm at the stage where if I see a nurse, face etched with the angst of dealing with unremitting death and misery, at about 10 degrees over natural body temperature  (and that's IF she can get the corrct PPE), coming on tv pleading for sympathy, I'm shouting at her to take a man-up pill and stop being such a fucking pussy!

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Multiculturalism in all its glory Rioting, burning shops, open drug dealing, oppression of women, Police no go areas, zero employment, dark ages religious beliefs  and racist graffiti/vandalism everywhere in sight. Who said it was a bad idea? It’s obviously a roaring success and anyone who says otherwise is far right fascist scum. Aren’t they?

The prudish goody-goody Moralists.

Some people moan about not having a holiday this year and 40k others have fucked off to heaven, garden of eden, paradise, new jeruselum, hell or purgatory never to return. These chavvy cunts need to get some fucking perspective rather than selfishly worrying about how they wont be able to gorge themselves on jugs of Corona and the salmonella laden, all you can eat buffet at their Solana type resort.

25 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`m just glad we got the rainbow back, hijacked by Steven Slackring  and Diana Dildo and their ilk it`s great to see the multicoloured promise from God they`d never be another flood returned to its rightful place as harmless childs painting.assignment...and that...

funny-rainbows-16.jpg

Yes, fucking rainbows everywhere. Google have plastered Israel Kamakawiwo'ole on their home page. Why? The Hawaiian obese cunt only had one hit 'Over The Cunting Rainbow', and sang that, standing up to his waist in the sea (obviously so he could free shit 10 more burgers whilst in mid song).  The comments are he died tragically aged 31, in 1997.  It wasn't tragic for me, the fat cunt.  I am (and probably Rev) glad he's dead.  Vivre & fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`m just glad we got the rainbow back, hijacked by Steven Slackring  and Diana Dildo and their ilk it`s great to see the multicoloured promise from God they`d never be another flood returned to its rightful place as harmless childs painting.assignment...and that...

funny-rainbows-16.jpg

Judge is so poor that all of his rainbows are always in black & white. Like he says: "two raindrops are company, but 3 are a cloud"

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, fucking rainbows everywhere. Google have plastered Israel Kamakawiwo'ole on their home page. Why? The Hawaiian obese cunt only had one hit 'Over The Cunting Rainbow', and sang that, standing up to his waist in the sea (obviously so he could free shit 10 more burgers whilst in mid song).  The comments are he died tragically aged 31, in 1997.  It wasn't tragic for me, the fat cunt.  I am (and probably Rev) glad he's dead.  Vivre & fuck off.

Yeah, who the fuck was he? I thought it was the bloke who played Chin- Ho in the original Hawaii five-0. 

What a fucking great programme that was "Book him Dano, murder one". Marvelous 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Some people moan about not having a holiday this year and 40k others have fucked off to heaven, garden of eden, paradise, new jeruselum, hell or purgatory never to return. These chavvy cunts need to get some fucking perspective rather than selfishly worrying about how they wont be able to gorge themselves on jugs of Corona and the salmonella laden, all you can eat buffet at their Solana type resort.

Apparently @Ape™️ is going to a Haven Holiday Park this year.  Fatty has given him a concession 30% off voucher, as a bonus.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Apparently @Ape™️ is going to a Haven Holiday Park this year.  Fatty has given him a concession 30% off voucher, as a bonus.

80 years ago it was a cracking holiday for all froggies. After running up the white flag quick sharpish every Frenchman worth his salt ushered the goose stepping (no pun-fuck off) square heads towards the gaping and unwashed fannys of their women folk.

"zis minge of your vife is most satisfactory mine frenchie. Vhere are zee daughters?"

lol

fuck off again 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

80 years ago it was a cracking holiday for all froggies. After running up the white flag quick sharpish every Frenchman worth his salt ushered the goose stepping (no pun-fuck off) square heads towards the gaping and unwashed fannys of their women folk.

"zis minge of your vife is most satisfactory mine frenchie. Vhere are zee daughters?"

lol

fuck off again 

Yeah but weren't those Frenchmen brave after the krauts were cleared out (by other nations armies)? The way they rounded up those woman who were (allegedly) collaborators and shaved their heads and publicly humiliated them, showed the world what hard bastards they were. 

Eric Cuntona is a cant. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah but weren't those Frenchmen brave after the krauts were cleared out (by other nations armies)? The way they rounded up those woman who were (allegedly) collaborators and shaved their heads and publicly humiliated them, showed the world what hard bastards they were. 

Eric Cuntona is a cant. 

True. The French are a cowardly race. The only time you see them during WWII was when they came out of hiding after being liberated by others who had to do their fighting for them... White flag wavers, the lot of 'em.  

Viva la Surrender. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

True. The French are a cowardly race. The only time you see them during WWII was when they came out of hiding after being liberated by others who had to do their fighting for them... White flag wavers, the lot of 'em.  

Viva la Surrender. 

Historically the average rank and file French soldiers are as brave as any. The problem is is that they are led by fucking imbiciles. Napoleon never rated his officers.

If you look at Sedan in May 1940, the French had more tanks than the germans and should have destroyed most of Guiderians tanks. But the useless twats at the top didn't use them properly, so they was fucked. 

But getting back to my earlier post, the treatment that was meted out to many women was a fucking disgrace. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Police no go areas . you've been to Torquay then?

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric Cuntona is a cant. 

“When the seagulls are following the trawler...........,,,,,,,”

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Viva la Surrender. 

‘Allo Allo’