CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rick Stein

ChildeHarold

Verbose, the Cornish emmet for BBC. The travelling chef who comprises package holiday values - consumption, inactive, sitting on a fat arse, never roaming more than twenty metres from the rented car, cossetted by entourage, school boy banter in the rustic kitchen. Aspirational blue collar pseudo documentary. 

At least Floyd was a fucking man who actually did things, lived a life, fucking breathed food and drink. 

This fucking apology Stein is a disgrace to good food the good life he tries so hard to evoke and reduces to a tedious pile of dust in his drawn out tv shows. 

And he takes himself and his Cornish heritage so seriously... 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Verbose, the Cornish emmet for BBC. The travelling chef who comprises package holiday values - consumption, inactive, sitting on a fat arse, never roaming more than twenty metres from the rented car, cossetted by entourage, school boy banter in the rustic kitchen. Aspirational blue collar pseudo documentary. 

At least Floyd was a fucking man who actually did things, lived a life, fucking breathed food and drink. 

This fucking apology Stein is a disgrace to good food the good life he tries so hard to evoke and reduces to a tedious pile of dust in his drawn out tv shows. 

And his restaurant is shit.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Which one? 

The original Seafood Restaurant. I've been 3 times, 1st. time, about 13 or 14 years ago, was ok. I followed this with a day course at his Seafood  School hosted by Bill James, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The 2nd. around 18 months later was ultra shit, in fact, so wank I didn't pay the bill wth the maitre d's approval. I returned a final time 12 months later to give them the benefit of the doubt, bad move, I didn't pay for that shit either.

That cunt Stein hasn't set foot in his fucking kitchen, except for telly wanking for eons.

The fish and chip shop despite being overpriced,  is still worth a visit.

HTH and fuck off.

5 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

The original Seafood Restaurant. I've been 3 times, 1st. time, about 13 or 14 years ago, was ok. I followed this with a day course at his Seafood  School hosted by Bill James, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The 2nd. around 18 months later was ultra shit, in fact, so wank I didn't pay the bill wth the maitre d's approval. I returned a final time 12 months later to give them the benefit of the doubt, bad move, I didn't pay for that shit either.

That cunt Stein hasn't set foot in his fucking kitchen, except for telly wanking for eons.

HTH and fuck off.

Agreed, his fish and chip shop is first class. Best enjoyed after a brisk walk from Polzeath to the ferry at Rock, quick nip over the doombar and back again later to wash it down with half a dozen pints of Tinners. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've sung the praises of the legendary Keith Floyd a few times on here. For me, his finest moments were his last appearance, an interview at his french home shortly before he died, where he described Gordon Ramsay and Marco Pierre White as "a pair of pretentious cunts". And his appearance on the Mrs Merton Show, he was sat on the sofa next to Melinda Messenger. He was staring at her magnificent cleavage and she said, "is something wrong?"... he replied.. "No my dear, you interest me strangely".

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've sung the praises of the legendary Keith Floyd a few times on here. For me, his finest moments were his last appearance, an interview at his french home shortly before he died, where he described Gordon Ramsay and Marco Pierre White as "a pair of pretentious cunts". And his appearance on the Mrs Merton Show, he was sat on the sofa next to Melinda Messenger. He was staring at her magnificent cleavage and she said, "is something wrong?"... he replied.. "No my dear, you interest me strangely".

Greatly missed and I still watch his dvds. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, his fish and chip shop is first class. Best enjoyed after a brisk walk from Polzeath to the ferry at Rock, quick nip over the doombar and back again later to wash it down with half a dozen pints of Tinners. 

I see the swelling Stein fan club is preparing for Le Grand Opening (whythefucking) 4th July. Up your Mouseholes. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Rick Stein was educated at Uppingham and Oxford University.

I imagine you were found in a kebab shop bin, molested in a sink estate secondary modern before commencing your current career as a gay nightclub cloakroom attendant (furloughed).

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is that doombar as in 'Sharp's Doombar' beer? Out of a hand pulled pump is absolutely delicious. Out of a bottle its puke.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What that man could do with a rabbit and a bottle of red defies belief. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I imagine you were found in a kebab shop bin, molested in a sink estate secondary modern before commencing your current career as a gay nightclub cloakroom attendant (furloughed).

lol.

Fuck off.

Oh, so we know which arsehole you're coming from. 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that at the Pineapple Dance Studio where you work out with Louie Spence to the latest thrash tracks. 

Fucking Louie Spence. Every show that cunts on he has to do dance move. "Oh, you're a dancer! And there's me thinking you were someone I ought to be impressed with". I mean you don't see John Barnes on a chat show suddenly bend a free kick round the sofa or you never saw Richard Harris beating the fuck out of Michael Parkinson (although that would have been nice) on Parkinson years ago! So why do we have to put up with this cunt? 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking Louie Spence. Every show that cunts on he has to do dance move. "Oh, you're a dancer! And there's me thinking you were someone I ought to be impressed with". I mean you don't see John Barnes on a chat show suddenly bend a free kick round the sofa or you never saw Richard Harris beating the fuck out of Michael Parkinson (although that would have been nice) on Parkinson years ago! So why do we have to put up with this cunt? 

Third division Wayne Sleep type cunt. And less masculine than Bonnie Langford.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see the swelling Stein fan club is preparing for Le Grand Opening (whythefucking) 4th July. Up your Mouseholes. 

I'm going to find you and cut you with a blade

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that doombar as in 'Sharp's Doombar' beer? Out of a hand pulled pump is absolutely delicious. Out of a bottle its puke.

Look at the OS map between Rock and Padstow 

4 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

HTH and fuck off.

You clearly have fell under Rick's spell as a Cornish scullion boy. Was scrubbing the restaurant floor on your hands and knees part of the course?

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Is Uppingham the place where Stein likes it UP EM?