CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brass Plates on Park Benches

Cillian Murphy

32 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Balloons and "tributes" .. at the spot where some half wit boy racer cunt - " he were a lovely lad e' was"  -  had a fatal coming together with a perfectly good tree or garden wall 

Who gives a fuck who died there? It's like the relatives own the site. Did they buy that tree or bit of fence? No. So get to fuck with your memorial.

35 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Balloons and "tributes" .. at the spot where some half wit boy racer cunt - " he were a lovely lad e' was"  -  had a fatal coming together with a perfectly good tree or garden wall 

I love these cunts. As far as I see it, its free flowers. I just wish that they would die a couple of days before my Moms Birthday. I might put some oil and some carpet tacks on the road about the 19th January.

Decent flowers only, none of youre Esso garage shit...Im not a cheapskate

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking idiot, more like. 

One of my neighbour's said that she worked with a woman who had a son who was in prison serving a long sentence for rape and theft. She never had a good word to say about him. One Monday morning she came into work and seemed to be in a brighter mood than usual. During the morning break she casually said that her son had died in prison on the Saturday, and don't feel sorry for me because I'm glad, he was just a waste of space and Jim (her husband) feels the same. The only thing that's bothering us is whether we have got to pay for his funeral.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

One of my neighbour's said that she worked with a woman who had a son who was in prison serving a long sentence for rape and theft. She never had a good word to say about him. One Monday morning she came into work and seemed to be in a brighter mood than usual. During the morning break she casually said that her son had died in prison on the Saturday, and don't feel sorry for me because I'm glad, he was just a waste of space and Jim (her husband) feels the same. The only thing that's bothering us is whether we have got to pay for his funeral.

Rape and theft? 

FUCKING VIKINGS😡😡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

If anyone does this where I die, I shall prove the existence of an afterlife by coming back and shoving them up their arse.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who gives a fuck who died there? It's like the relatives own the site. Did they buy that tree or bit of fence? No. So get to fuck with your memorial.

The worst cunts for this are the council estate chavs. Some dog turd from the one near me got wiped out on a stolen motorbike after robbing a corner shop. I drove past where it happened the night after. His orangutan relatives had put up a huge board with his picture on it and were stopping cars telling them to turn around because it was "disrespectful" that the road had been reopened so soon. One guy got out of his van, threw the board into some nearby bushes and told them to get the fuck out of the road or he would run them over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Shit reply...Doesn`t even make sense

Let's learn to walk before we run, shall we?

53 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I'm still trying to see why my last post "doesn't even make sense". Is this Cillian thing a wanker?

Oh, and get a fucking avatar, the pair of you.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

The worst cunts for this are the council estate chavs. Some dog turd from the one near me got wiped out on a stolen motorbike after robbing a corner shop. I drove past where it happened the night after. His orangutan relatives had put up a huge board with his picture on it and were stopping cars telling them to turn around because it was "disrespectful" that the road had been reopened so soon. One guy got out of his van, threw the board into some nearby bushes and told them to get the fuck out of the road or he would run them over.

promising footballer or had a big future in music?

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

promising footballer or had a big future in music?

You ever notice, when someone dies, you always hear "lovely person" "always had time for everyone" "lit up a room as soon as they walked in". You never hear "he was a right cunt" "never trusted the fucking maggot. Glad he's dead". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You ever notice, when someone dies, you always hear "lovely person" "always had time for everyone" "lit up a room as soon as they walked in". You never hear "he was a right cunt" "never trusted the fucking maggot. Glad he's dead". 

"He had a cheeky smile and was a great lad who always saw the best in everyone".

Hitler's obituary in Der Sturmer, May 1st 1945