CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of The 747

Last Cunt Standing

10 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

1. I responded to Eric - therefore categorically not a cold caller.

2. What's a tesponse?

3. Nothing usual about being told to fuck off by Eric - unless you're a blithering idiot - think he must save all that for you!

4. I, on the other hand, do not recourse to telling fellow corner dwellers to fuck off. Not even Punkape or Pen. I am, however, seriously considering making an exception for you.

Pen, and Punkers are the general constants in this structure.

Are you sure you haven't been here before? You can't be one of the usual suspects as they wouldn't remember your kingdom being too young.

I might be wrong? 

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Pen, and Punkers are the general constants in this structure.

Are you sure you haven't been here before? You can't be one of the usual suspects as they wouldn't remember your kingdom being too young.

I might be wrong? 

I used to hang around the corner a few years ago, then Wizard got jolly batey about all the time I was wasting and took away my Commodore 64. I am of legal cunting age now, though, so have rejoined and there's nothing the wrinkly old ball-bag can do about it!

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

More than 150 posts since Sunday with only one "like" - and that was from Punkape. That's the worst run of form since the leader board began.

This speaks volumes about what an absolute wanker Punkape is - not that I needed any further evidence.

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Thanks for being so candid, Rolly. Ive heard the kingdom has incredibly fertile soil perfect for a certain herb. Now the Major's more than prepared to work with wizard on this. In fact, when I broached the idea he suggested turning the kingdom into a full blown narco state, and suggested we grow opium too. Why do you think my dear friend King Billy is recession proof? It's not just the brothels. 

The poppy crop hasn’t lived up to expectations this year and unfortunately I’ve had to turn down the British Legions request again. My old friend Mehmet the Turk snapped them all up. I can’t believe what a true British patriot he is, for a fucking greasy foreign cunt, but he pays cash and that’s good enough for me.

GOD SAVE THE KING. (ME)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The poppy crop hasn’t lived up to expectations this year and unfortunately I’ve had to turn down the British Legions request again. My old friend Mehmet the Turk snapped them all up. I can’t believe what a true British patriot he is, for a fucking greasy foreign cunt, but he pays cash and that’s good enough for me.

GOD SAVE THE KING. (ME)

image.jpeg.2f5c699e766aed88afa9ff81dca84f99.jpeg

Mehmet's not welcome in the Palace - he came to our engagement party, uninvited, turned his nose up at the hog roast, refused to sample the liquor and stole our entire store of toot.  Caught him smuggling it under his turban. I'd be careful if I were you.

KR

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

I am thinking about putting you on the honours list to be knighted for service to the realm - Sir Eric of Cuntman. Does that appeal to you?

Your Majesty. If I might offer a word of caution. Last week as I was bestowing young Captain Tom with his well deserved Knighthood I have to confess I was almost overcome with an uncontrollable urge to lop his head off and publicly swear allegiance to ISIS. Fortunately the urge was fleeting and by the time I came to my senses the old git was shuffling off with his Zimmer and was well out of reach as I had only the sawn off, snub nose, child friendly sword in my hand. The point being that at our grand old age it’s best to steer clear of sharp implements. Perhaps a nice bunch of daffodils or a box of Maltesers would be more appropriate. I’m sure young Eric will understand.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

image.jpeg.2f5c699e766aed88afa9ff81dca84f99.jpeg

Mehmet's not welcome in the Palace - he came to our engagement party, uninvited, turned his nose up at the hog roast, refused to sample the liquor and stole our entire store of toot.  Caught him smuggling it under his turban. I'd be careful if I were you.

KR

Indeed. He doesn’t look quite right to me in any case. Do you know if he went to Eton?

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your Majesty. If I might offer a word of caution. Last week as I was bestowing young Captain Tom with his well deserved Knighthood I have to confess I was almost overcome with an uncontrollable urge to lop his head off and publicly swear allegiance to ISIS. Fortunately the urge was fleeting and by the time I came to my senses the old git was shuffling off with his Zimmer and was well out of reach as I had only the sawn off, snub nose, child friendly sword in my hand. The point being that at our grand old age it’s best to steer clear of sharp implements. Perhaps a nice bunch of daffodils or a box of Maltesers would be more appropriate. I’m sure young Eric will understand.

My Liege, thank you. I am deeply moved by your obvious concern and yours is indeed a cautionary tale.  I will dub Eric with Wizard's staff. The wood has softened greatly over the years and it yields only a fraction of the power of old.  It will need a good polish beforehand to ensure it is up to the job.

I am, I must confess, alarmed to learn that your confused state defaulted to jihadi. Usually, when I have a spell of "confusion", I adopt the persona of a children's cartoon character - some might call it whimsical and frivolous but, essentially, harmless.  Has Mehmet been supplying you? I fear he may have cut your powder with something sinister.

Be careful, we all rely on you.

Humble regards,

KR

No problem Eric, I quite understand. Wizard always complains about his terms and conditions when he's had one too many from his special cauldron.

Glad to hear your judgement wasn't wholly impaired and I hope you burned down Trumpton clock.  They were forever bragging about their stupid clock, "Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly. Telling the time for Trumpton". What the hell else is a clock supposed to do? Stupid sods.  And Camberwell fucking Green can go next on your list, Eric: if you come across Messers Pugh, Pugh, Barley, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb, hang them all.  Especially Grubb.

I am thinking about putting you on the honours list to be knighted for service to the realm - Sir Eric of Cuntman. Does that appeal to you?

Yippee! Access to the Rollovian wenches and all the gold I can eat.

1. I responded to Eric - therefore categorically not a cold caller.

2. What's a tesponse?

3. Nothing usual about being told to fuck off by Eric - unless you're a blithering idiot - think he must save all that for you!

4. I, on the other hand, do not recourse to telling fellow corner dwellers to fuck off. Not even Punkape or Pen. I am, however, seriously considering making an exception for you.

Use your Royal Perogatave Your Majesty. Show no leniency.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

It's ok, Cook says she's up for a tumble.

if Scrotie, Punkers and ChildeHarold offered you a Terry's All Gold, a Frankenstein mask and a bottle of Grrr aftershave, how would you react?