Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

On 31/07/2020 at 15:57, Earl of Punkape said:

More drivel from Savile’s bum chum....

Did you meet in Broadmoor?

lol.

I agree on your earlier point before these mindless cretins becane keyboard warriors of the Corner. A spliff should be a legal entitlement at 18. Like having your first drink in a pub. There seems to be a hypocritical attitude towards alcohol regulation and personal responsibility and on the other hand soft drugs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree on your earlier point before these mindless cretins becane keyboard warriors of the Corner. A spliff should be a legal entitlement at 18. Like having your first drink in a pub. There seems to be a hypocritical attitude towards alcohol regulation and personal responsibility and on the other hand soft drugs. 

Still looking for the respect and acceptance you believe you deserve? Keep looking, dick head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ape™️ said:

Still looking for the respect and acceptance you believe you deserve? Keep looking, dick head.

You are keeping looking at my posts like a bum chaser on Hampstead Heath. Should be nice and warm for you tonight creep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are keeping looking at my posts like a bum chaser on Hampstead Heath. Should be nice and warm for you tonight creep.

I look at your posts to remind me how lucky I am to have a good education and a well paid job. Please don’t flatter yourself thinking I’m in any way interested in anything you say or do ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I look at your posts to remind me how lucky I am to have a good education and a well paid job. Please don’t flatter yourself thinking I’m in any way interested in anything you say or do ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I look at your posts to remind me how lucky I am to have a good education and a well paid job. Please don’t flatter yourself thinking I’m in any way interested in anything you say or do ever.

I’m hoping the next thing of yours I read will be a suicide note.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m hoping the next thing of yours I read will be a suicide note.

Have you quoted Ape by mistake? Or have I missed a serious falling out amongst 'homies' ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you quoted Ape by mistake? Or have I missed a serious falling out amongst 'homies' ?

I really like you......you’re nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you quoted Ape by mistake? Or have I missed a serious falling out amongst 'homies' ?

I too was surprised by this, and was rather hoping Billy meant to quote the Harold spastic instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I look at your posts to remind me how lucky I am to have a good education and a well paid job. Please don’t flatter yourself thinking I’m in any way interested in anything you say or do ever.

I cannot say that the "good education" has done much for you .. you are are incredibly dull and predictable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I cannot say that the "good education" has done much for you .. you are are incredibly dull and predictable.

Time to sound the PKB klaxon again! Interminably dull and predictable old slag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I look at your posts to remind me how lucky I am to have a good education and a well paid job. Please don’t flatter yourself thinking I’m in any way interested in anything you say or do ever.

Eton ?

Harrow?

Oxford?

Merchant Banking?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2020 at 20:56, Earl of Punkape said:

What type and strength of Marijuana should be legalised and at what age can someone consume it ?

It’s a class B drug.

 

Well, fuck me. I had no idea you were such a legal eagle. Maybe you should email Kier Starmer and proffer your services? He's gonna need all the help he can to get Russia Today off air. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Eton ?

Harrow?

Oxford?

Merchant Banking?

 

Run Punkape.exe

for bullshit = 1 to 4

Print “public school”

next bullshit

End

Fuck off.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you quoted Ape by mistake? Or have I missed a serious falling out amongst 'homies' ?

Yeah I meant to quote the childeharold creature. Sorry Ape old bean.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I too was surprised by this, and was rather hoping Billy meant to quote the Harold spastic instead.

I did. The sheer buffoonery of the aforementioned spazz threw me off track and I went to bed without realising my error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I look at your posts to remind me how lucky I am to have a good education and a well paid job. Please don’t flatter yourself thinking I’m in any way interested in anything you say or do ever.

Who knows what is classed as a good education these days, Ape. Music certainly wasn’t on the curriculum at your suburban secondary, you fucking deaf-eared tuneless dope. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I did. The sheer buffoonery of the aforementioned spazz threw me off track and I went to bed without realising my error.

Weak little twat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Who knows what is classed as a good education these days, Ape. Music certainly wasn’t on the curriculum at your suburban secondary, you fucking deaf-eared tuneless dope. 

Please Sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2020 at 15:57, Earl of Punkape said:

More drivel from Savile’s bum chum....

Did you meet in Broadmoor?

lol.

Reported for being incredibly gay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Who knows what is classed as a good education these days, Ape. Music certainly wasn’t on the curriculum at your suburban secondary, you fucking deaf-eared tuneless dope. 

I’m not exactly sure what you gained from your education, unless of course your school specialised in teaching kids to be gangling pieces of internet troll shit, in which case there’s probably a picture of you hanging in reception - their star pupil.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Weak little twat. 

Is that your best shot Fwank?

Last gasp efforts of a lonely old has been. Die gracefully and you might be remembered more favourably by some of the more deluded on here. You’re doing yourself no favours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's lovely ain't it? The sweet smell of shit. 

Taking into account the constant flow of shit from your gob. what else would you smell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Taking into account the constant flow of shit from your gob. what else would you smell?

Where do you stand on the subject of hashish, good shit or bad shit... Man! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...