CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grouse Moors and the cunts that own them and shoot on them.

Penny Farthing

Vast swathes of UK uplands and moorlands are little more than ecological deserts, the reason being that the heather is burned off on a regular basis to provide habitat for red grouse. Along with the heather burning, birds of prey and other predators are shot, trapped and poisoned in defiance of the law .. in Scotland even Golden Eagles are shot. Th estates themselves are maintained by huge subsidies and provide little economical benefit or local employment .. in contrast RSPB reserves do benefit the local communities .. abroad the likes of grouse moors are unusual and instead such places have been rewilded which brings in huge benefits to the locals and yes people can shoot some of the wild herbivours that live in these places. Grouse moor owners are cunts .. seize and rewild all these places.

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Vast swathes of UK uplands and moorlands are little more than ecological deserts, the reason being that the heather is burned off on a regular basis to provide habitat for red grouse. Along with the heather burning, birds of prey and other predators are shot, trapped and poisoned in defiance of the law .. in Scotland even Golden Eagles are shot. Th estates themselves are maintained by huge subsidies and provide little economical benefit or local employment .. in contrast RSPB reserves do benefit the local communities .. abroad the likes of grouse moors are unusual and instead such places have been rewilded which brings in huge benefits to the locals and yes people can shoot some of the wild herbivours that live in these places. Grouse moor owners are cunts .. seize and rewild all these places.

Fucking hell, if grouse go extinct, what are Famouse Grouse gonna make their whisky out of? 

28 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This is a blatant attempt to garner likes for me as I've posted nominations of the subject before and in the real world I've gathered countless data to prove the desolate nature of our uplands, national parks and grouse moors when compared to the rich biodiversity on the continent.

But I wholeheartedly agree

Fuck off

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is a blatant attempt to garner likes for me as I've posted nominations of the subject before and in the real world I've gathered countless data to prove the desolate nature of our uplands, national parks and grouse moors when compared to the rich biodiversity on the continent.

Fuck off

I have been reading a few post on Twatter re it and what is happeneing in Scotchland and Yorkshire .. also I have had a look at a pro rewilding article in The Spectator. Stubby you are a nasty horrible person as such I would put you in charge of these rewilded places and leave you armed to the teeth as they need to wardened by nasty obnocious people who are prepared to throttle any cunt who makes a false move and throttle a few innocent cunts as well just to make sure that they get the message .. FUCK OFF.

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have been reading a few post on Twatter re it and what is happeneing in Scotchland and Yorkshire .. also I have had a look at a pro rewilding article in The Spectator. Stubby you are a nasty horrible person as such I would put you in charge of these rewilded places and leave you armed to the teeth as they need to wardened by nasty obnocious people who are prepared to throttle any cunt who makes a false move and throttle a few innocent cunts as well just to make sure that they get the message .. FUCK OFF.

There have been many high profile and best selling books on the subject of rewilding in the last few years and much of it makes sense. The economics of upland farming and grouse shooting are a fucking mess with a tiny minority of landowners propped up by millions in subsidies which could be put to better use.

I'd gladly retreat into the new wild with an MO to gun down and obliterate those who stand in the way of nature as long as I could continue to rattle your cage. 

Please regale us with some more of thrilling tales of "Ticket sales and travel information" from such exotic places as Herefortd, Abergavenny and Crewe

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I enjoy eating grouse and there’s not much else you can do with the the land they are bred on.

Perhaps the land could be used to build refugees centres for asylum seekers and fast food outlets could be set up.A KFC in Sutherland would provide plenty of litter and Golden Eagles could feast from discarded chicken nuggets and use polystyrene packaging to build their eeries.

A friend of mine once shot an Osprey by mistake and shoved it in the game pie mix.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off

She fancies you and is trying to establish a connection.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s not a problem when the odd beater gets shot either...another story to tell over dinner....

lol.

Cobblers, when have you ever heard of a beater getting shot? Although I've twice known "guns" to get hurt. Even the kind of braying posers that think slaughtering what are basically battery hens, is clever, realise that even a minor incident would end their expensive fun. They'll unload when they hear the whistle or they'll go home.

You are unlikely to have heard the waiting staff laughing at the diners, nor to have much idea of went into your soup.

The other great fun in beating is legitimately having a look at what's about.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Cobblers, when have you ever heard of a beater getting shot? Although I've twice known "guns" to get hurt. Even the kind of braying posers that think slaughtering what are basically battery hens, is clever, realise that even a minor incident would end their expensive fun. They'll unload when they hear the whistle or they'll go home.

You are unlikely to have heard the waiting staff laughing at the diners, nor to have much idea of went into your soup.

The other great fun in beating is legitimately having a look at what's about.

I know a chap who’s Uncle shot a beater and his brother on the same day.

Hilarious.

The beater lost an eye.

lol.

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What have you against Downton Abbey?