CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who jump in their cars on hot days and cause traffic chaos

camberwell gypsy

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I don’t know why that made me laugh so hard that I farted out loud. Fuck you neil. 

The old sphincter not doing its job anymore, Frank? That's a combination of age and sexual orientation.

On another note, there's a Camper Van owning kraut currently suspect number one in the McCann case. 

Must bring you immense relief! 

I think you cunts are giving Paul Young a hard time because you detest his sponsor on CC, namely the Antichrist: Frank. I like his style and have always loved “Every time you go away”, particularly the fretless bass riff. I think PY deserves a bit more respect. So fuck off, wankers. Lol LOL. 

Fuck off. And die.

Lol.

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think you cunts are giving Paul Young a hard time because you detest his sponsor on CC, namely the Antichrist: Frank. I like his style and have always loved “Every time you go away”, particularly the fretless bass riff. I think PY deserves a bit more respect. So fuck off, wankers. Lol LOL. 

Fuck off. And die.

Lol.

You’re absolutely right, Ape... respect where respect is due. If there’s one track that’ll bring the house down, it’s ‘every time you go away’. 

Edited by Frank
Music & lyrics Daryl Hall 1981.

46 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off. And die.

Lol.

Yes. 20 years ago. But he can't sing anymore.

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The old sphincter not doing its job anymore, Frank? That's a combination of age and sexual orientation.

On another note, there's a Camper Van owning kraut currently suspect number one in the McCann case. 

Must bring you immense relief! 

Fucking krauts will try and fit him up with being Jack the Ripper next. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wish you'd fucking go away. 

Excellent comment. Other than Mr Roops you are probably the most intelligent woman on here.

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I really don't know what is going on here .. I like you and I like Frank .. I suspect that the pair of you have probably made your own way in life without riding on the backs of anyone else.

I can understand your fondness of Fwank, after all they say like things attract with Fwank being a geriatric, spangly legged, washed up cunt of the highest calibre. But why do you like Gyps?

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can understand your fondness of Fwank, after all they say like things attract with Fwank being a geriatric, spangly legged, washed up cunt of the highest calibre. But why do you like Gyps?

Gyps is good honest and straight to the point. I actually also like the faux public schoolboy and the angry Judge, I also missed the psychotic tree hugger during his week away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I really don't know what is going on here .. I like you and I like Frank .. I suspect that the pair of you have probably made your own way in life without riding on the backs of anyone else.

Just getting my insult in first. I'm sure Frank will tear into me when he sees my comment. 

12 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re absolutely right, Ape... respect where respect is due. If there’s one track that’ll bring the house down, it’s ‘every time you go away’. 

Frank, is there any chance of doing some more videos? I detest you, but your 'Bucket of cunts' and the 'Girl from Ipswich' (I can't spell the real place) does cheer me up when I'm pissed off. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank, is there any chance of doing some more videos? I detest you, but your 'Bucket of cunts' and the 'Girl from Ipswich' (I can't spell the real place) does cheer me up when I'm pissed off. 

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

YES.  Frank how about doing covers of some Dean Martin songs ?  Maybe "That's Amore" and "Aint that a kick in the Head".  

13 hours ago, Frank said:

There the worst fucking notes since the Chuckle Brothers went into money forging using a spirograph and crayons

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

There the worst fucking notes since the Chuckle Brothers went into money forging using a spirograph and crayons

The only note Franks ever held, had the Queens head on it.

Apart from the note he wrote to the McCann's, professing that he's never been anywhere near the Algarve.