CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Edinburgh Fringe "Funniest Joke".

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Masai Graham won with the gag: "My dad suggested I register for a donor card, he's a man after my own heart." ..Surely the cunts can do better than this! :o

38 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Masai Graham won with the gag: "My dad suggested I register for a donor card, he's a man after my own heart." ..Surely the cunts can do better than this! :o

We can safely say it is of the usual standard. Funny only to vegetarian, homosexual hipsters.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I can imagine ding and Rick sat at their Linux custom builds chortling away to this one. 

Guest Gong Farmer

The Edinburgh Fringe. Gray, damp, cold, wet and cheerless... No amount of dire  humourless have-a-go comedians is going convince that it's the place to be. It might be the place to be for some dreary looking bespectacled boney arsed flat chested Women/Gender/Queer studies student from UAFC,  the ''University of  Absolute Fucking Cunts'' but it's not for me I'm afraid. I'd sooner eat a bag of Bob Geldof;s toe clippings than subject myself to that load of lardy fucking dardy self preening PC-centric cod's bollocks.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can imagine ding and Rick sat at their Linux custom builds chortling away to this one. 

Fuck off back to your shitter, I haven't touched the penguin for years...

9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Edinburgh Fringe. Gray, damp, cold, wet and cheerless... No amount of dire  humourless have-a-go comedians is going convince that it's the place to be. It might be the place to be for some dreary looking bespectacled boney arsed flat chested Women/Gender/Queer studies student from UAFC,  the ''University of  Absolute Fucking Cunts'' but it's not for me I'm afraid. I'd sooner eat a bag of Bob Geldof;s toe clippings than subject myself to that load of lardy fucking dardy self preening PC-centric cod's bollocks.

I used to think his as well Gongly but just like the holocaust, there's something for everyone.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This sounds like the faux-superior preening of a man who uses a Chromebook. Say it isn't so.

Absolutely not. I use a bog standard Windows laptop.

Nothing I hate more than cunts who buy a MacBook then just use it for the usual browsing of the Internet. Sure, if you're a music producer, graphic designer, editor, programmer etc, macs are stable, powerful and worth the money.

If you are just some run of the mill cunt it's a complete waste of money.

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Absolutely not. I use a bog standard Windows laptop.

Nothing I hate more than cunts who buy a MacBook then just use it for the usual browsing of the Internet. Sure, if you're a music producer, graphic designer, editor, programmer etc, macs are stable, powerful and worth the money.

If you are just some run of the mill cunt it's a complete waste of money.

As I would be outwitted by a one ball abacus running Windows 1936, I apply the KISS principle,(Keep it simple, stupid), to all my technological dealings. As Bear Grills can make a microwave oven out of some reeds and a few berries, so I can fulfill all my computing needs on an Android tablet (£145) and leave the £500 Windows PC for Mrs Manky to use Faecesbook on. Recently, I had a good look at The Cloud and thought, "That looks like a pony's head"

I fancy doing 'The Fringe next year. With a machete.

18 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Masai Graham? I've heard of Wog Richards (before anybody accuses me of racism, he did exist) the intrepid explorer in Tanganyika 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, mothra said:

I used to think his as well Gongly but just like the holocaust, there's something for everyone.

Back in 1940 Jimmy Spencer's mother got the man in the next street arrested because his name was Gerald German.

15 minutes ago, nocti said:

Seriously, that was the funniest fucking joke there? Cluster headaches are more amusing. Were all the other acts mimes or something?

The whole event should have been turned into a protest and demonstration against the tidal wave of gay issues the sordid subcultures and lifestyles.

Peter Mandelson is a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Peter Mandelson is a cunt.

That's probably the first, and only, sensible thing you've ever fucking said on here. 

I sincerely doubt there will be another occasion, so please implode and your lifes' work is done.