CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Morris Dancers

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

These idiotic hoppers are without any doubt, Cunts, but by blackening their faces-up does not make them racist which has been the case today in Birmingham, where  they were stopped from prancing about whilst celebrating Plough Monday, a day when these rag-wearing stick whackers celebrate the start of the agricultural year. "I was amazed by the vitriolic abuse" one onlooker said whilst the dancer's denied their was any racial connotations behind their dance, which does in fact date back to the 16th century.   

Guest Gong Farmer

They're an integral part of ancient British culture and tradition. Or maybe you'd like to just shit on and cunt anything that's traditionally and culturally British? SUPPORT YOUR MORRIS DANCERS!!!!

Hecklers of Birmingham: get fucked. Morris dancing is part of England's fast-disappearing, unique culture. If it was a traditional Hindu or Islamic ritual, for example, not only would it have been allowed to continue in public, the hairy fanny brigade from The Guardian or BBC would have been sitting among the haze of BO and female mustaches to actively promote its cause.

It's about time British people stood up to this bullshit.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hecklers of Birmingham: get fucked. Morris dancing is part of England's fast-disappearing, unique culture. If it was a traditional Hindu or Islamic ritual, for example, not only would it have been allowed to continue in public, the hairy fanny brigade from The Guardian or BBC would have been sitting among the haze of BO and female mustaches to actively promote its cause.

As is also Fox Hunting, Badger Baiting and Muffing the Mule. I am not against Morriser's as such, am just slightly put-out by their plight of today.

Ben Fogel is a Cunt.

30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As is also Fox Hunting, Badger Baiting and Muffing the Mule. I am not against Morriser's as such, am just slightly put-out by their plight of today.

Ben Fogel is a Cunt.

All the more reason, therefore, to hold onto a tradition which is harmless. Your comment oozes hypocrisy, though, seeing as you were only yesterday making a mockery of dogs being slaughtered by the Chinese.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

They're an integral part of ancient British culture and tradition. Or maybe you'd like to just shit on and cunt anything that's traditionally and culturally British? SUPPORT YOUR MORRIS DANCERS!!!!

Perhaps I'd support them if only they would man-up a bit. Give 'em crowbars to dance with, for a start, and perhaps have teams: Mushlins v Christians for example.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

All the more reason, therefore, to hold onto a tradition which is harmless. You're comment oozes hypocrisy, though, seeing as you were only yesterday making a mockery of dogs being slaughtered by the Chinese.

LET ME RECORD STRAIGHT FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL: I hate Chinese Mollish Dancers!

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps I'd support them if only they would man-up a bit. Give 'em crowbars to dance with, for a start, and perhaps have teams: Mushlins v Christians for example.

With you in the middle.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Okay then you and the people that like this comment better show your support in the ultimate way and join your local group of ponceing bell ringing fairy dancers.

47 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Okay then you and the people that like this comment better show your support in the ultimate way and join your local group of ponceing bell ringing fairy dancers.

I do my bit. I always dance barefoot round a maypole, shaking my tambourine when I have to. It's a bit cold at the moment though. 

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

These idiotic hoppers are without any doubt, Cunts, but by blackening their faces-up does not make them racist which has been the case today in Birmingham, where  they were stopped from prancing about whilst celebrating Plough Monday, a day when these rag-wearing stick whackers celebrate the start of the agricultural year. "I was amazed by the vitriolic abuse" one onlooker said whilst the dancer's denied their was any racial connotations behind their dance, which does in fact date back to the 16th century.   

Ilmington has the oldest troop of Morris dancers in the world. They meet and parade in the village several times per year..... yes they do wear black on their faces because they are rasist cunts.....or is it something to do with the devil?   Can't remember, so must be fucking rasist cunts , got to be. Get a report out on the BBC,  traditional 1000 year old dance vilified due to the devil being portrayed as Idris Elba,  even though a 1000 years ago no fucking black rasist jokes were being told by Bernard Manning and immigration was not on the agenda if you ignore the Romans, vikings, celts, saxons, normans, .....Africans weren't on the agenda and the West Indies did not yet exist on the flat map of the known world.    So blacking up had nothing at all to do with race.

I wonder if Black Peter has been banned in holland and xmas cancelled yet?    Fucking over reactive uneducated ethnic nazis on the prowl again.   It's like johnny from the fast show who loses it if he sees the colour black.  Histerical reactive shit.

p.s

I watched a documentary on the last deep,coal mine closing in Yorkshire the other day. no wonder the pit closed they were all blacked up and taking the piss like a scene from the minstrel show....fucking Yorkshire  rasists. Council,will,have closed it down.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Blacking up was to disguise themselves from their employer the lord of the manor, as they would be technically begging and doing mischief at one time it was do hide against Cromwells ban on dancing and excess celebration.

Nothing to do with either the origins of the dances as Moorish (morris) or taking the piss out of black people.

Complaining cunts need as much education as racists.

See monumental RACISTS spelt with a fucking C after the A not S in the middle you illiterate knobhead.

Guest Alfie Noakes
52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking homo jingly dancing poofs, prancing around waving their shitty little sticks at Satan. Come Walpurgisnacht and Beltane, there will be a reckoning. 

There used to be a "side" of morrismen who were a custom bike club. They used chains, u locks, swords and enormous spanners. I would guess that calling them queer would cause the accuser a visit to casualty followed by a long stay in hospital.

I can take or leave their 'fol de roll' ing and their 'hey-nony nonnying' about the place, because, well, it's fucking funny isn't it?

However on no account get into a conversation with any of these proseletysing motherfuckers! Jesus Christ on a moped, when they detect even a whiff of interest in their bizarre rituals, they are onto you like West African cyber-conmen on little old ladies with a substantial fortune and Alzheimers.

They'll have you signed up, looking like twelve kinds of dandipratt and dancing 'The Old English Racist Willowstripper' to appease the Turnip God as soon as look at you - and they will not take no for an answer.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I can take or leave their 'fol de roll' ing and their 'hey-nony nonnying' about the place, because, well, it's fucking funny isn't it?

However on no account get into a conversation with any of these proseletysing motherfuckers! Jesus Christ on a moped, when they detect even a whiff of interest in their bizarre rituals, they are onto you like West African cyber-conmen on little old ladies with a substantial fortune and Alzheimers.

They'll have you signed up, looking like twelve kinds of dandipratt and dancing 'The Old English Racist Willowstripper' to appease the Turnip God as soon as look at you - and they will not take no for an answer.

And then there are the Lammass lot. A group of compost-wearing oiks, wailing and whooping and in need of a bath. Fuck-wags, the lot of them. I had to suffer this lot in Eastbourne last Summer. They turned the coastline into an oil slick. The filthy cunts.

Talking of Morris Dancers, I remember Mark and Lard on their Radio one show having a regular sketch called "Morris Idol" which was a parody of Pop Idol. Lard would be the contestant with his voice altered to sound like a kid and he'd dance in front of 3 judges, one of which was Bernard "Bolton bullfrog" Wrigley.

Youtube it. I can't seem to get the link for it.