CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pancake Day

Bubba C

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

That was irony was it?

Looked more like shit to me, like everything you post.

Superb, now can you try to make a single on-topic post; on a nom unrelated to Tony Blair or one with extreme right-wing/racist undertones?

For the benefit of lesser members (you and quince), I laid off my usual perfectly constructed nom to allow people a chance to contribute. But no, you just couldn't fucking help yourself, could you?

Idiot. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Superb, now can you try to make a single on-topic post; on a nom unrelated to Tony Blair or one with extreme right-wing/racist undertones?

For the benefit of lesser members (you and quince), I laid off my usual perfectly constructed nom to allow people a chance to contribute. But no, you just couldn't fucking help yourself, could you?

Idiot. 

He's a fucking menace. All he does is stalk me around the site, constantly hurling personal abuse and regaling me with racist anecdotes on a daily basis.

Ding, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. We're here to cunt the cunts of the world, not each other.

Grow up, you silly little cunt.

P.S. Your caravan is shit.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

When I sleep, I have a recurring nightmare. A dilapidated, anthropomorphic caravan, emblazoned with racist paraphernalia chases me through the streets of a northern shanty town. I can hear heavy breathing as it gains on me, and the rumble of its engine sounds uncannily like Geoffrey Boycott screaming "Eh up, it's me, Ding, giz a kiss ya big titted slag. I'm fookin' gorgeous me, like a young fookin' Burt Reynolds".

That's the first thing on the corner that's made me laugh in a while

When I sleep, I have a recurring nightmare. A dilapidated, anthropomorphic caravan, emblazoned with racist paraphernalia chases me through the streets of a northern shanty town. I can hear heavy breathing as it gains on me, and the rumble of its engine sounds uncannily like Geoffrey Boycott screaming "Eh up, it's me, Ding, giz a kiss ya big titted slag. I'm fookin' gorgeous me, like a young fookin' Burt Reynolds".

How utterly ghastly. Do you wake up screaming?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I might ordinarily have risked a reference to the battered pissflaps of a distaff relative of a fellow member, but such a reference now lies stillborn on my tongue.

It's true, what you were about to say about the rancid old hooer.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I've  name dropped you in, oh, maybe 3 posts in the last two weeks?

But you've mentioned me at least 3 times a day....you useless cunt.

You know you're becoming a catastrophic lezzer don't you Ding? Why, before you know it, you'll be fancying women! I'm already a cod slotter, so would be happy to give you a few pointers.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

Really?

You're thick and shit, and your leader ruined your best shot at a nom in 3 years.  You may as well hire a bark stripper tomorrow, it's be the decent thing, you better put a decent deposit on it first, before you jump in the fucker head first.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

That's almost funny, you might just get there, in a few years time...

He's a fucking menace. All he does is stalk me around the site, constantly hurling personal abuse and regaling me with racist anecdotes on a daily basis.

Ding, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. We're here to cunt the cunts of the world, not each other.

Aw fuck, now you've just pissed in your own straw. Ruined your best shot at mediocrity.

You stupid thick cunt.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Really?

You're thick and shit, and your leader ruined your best shot at a nom in 3 years.  You may as well hire a bark stripper tomorrow, it's be the decent thing, you better put a decent deposit on it first, before you jump in the fucker head first.

That's almost funny, you might just get there, in a few years time...

Aw fuck, now you've just pissed in your own straw. Ruined your best shot at mediocrity.

You stupid thick cunt.

If a tree fell in the woods, and no one was there to hear it, would it make a noise?

Similarly, if we didn't cunt you non stop, would anyone on here register your existence?

You owe us, Ding. You owe us fucking big.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

If a tree fell in the woods, and no one was there to hear it, would it make a noise?

Similarly, if we didn't cunt you non stop, would anyone on here register your existence?

The only thing I owe you is pity.

And that's is short supply since you're fucking pathetic.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes, because that was the least realistic part of my analogy. Boy have I got egg on my face now. 

Just out of interest, what branch of Kwik Fit do you clean floors at? I could do with a comprehensive education on motor vehicles.

Stupid cunt.

I'll try. Next time you happen to be sitting in a moving car (ie not one parked down Whitlingham Lane) don't bother using the black webbing strap that clips across your body. They actually do more harm. Safe travels Dickless.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bloomin' hell. It really is like school. In answer to your question, no. But it does make a sound. For noise you need a transmitter and a receiver. 

I only had 2 pancakes, if anybody is interested. Both with golden syrup on. They were also ready made as my resident cook, Aunt Bessie Pissflaps,  "couldn't be arsed"

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck pancakes, they are for children and poofs. Crepes suzette with burning Grand Marnier sloshed all over them, pancakes bloody Phillistines.

Shit just read the above and must be suffering from insult punkape.exe withdrawl symptoms, shit!

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Irony, another one of the many facets of humour that Ding doesn't understand.

Idiot.

Does Dung The Bore understand any form of humour or irony?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No, not evidently.

Breathing and thinking must be complex processes for him/her .. I fail to see why the old tranny bothers to do either.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All he and Snatch the Snitch understand is grassing, hence Quincy's ban. Fucking disgraceful pair of worms.

A bit hard on worms.

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All he and Snatch the Snitch understand is grassing, hence Quincy's ban. Fucking disgraceful pair of worms.

And you're on another final warning, face it fuckface, you lost.

Again.

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

And you're on another final warning, face it fuckface, you lost.

Again.

Yes, Ding, and what a victory! There's no shame in grassing and hiding behind Roops's skirt is there? You're a real hard case, crying to the mods because you're incapable of handling a bit of heat

Faggot.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about shut up, but you should grow up, you supercilious cunt. As for Bubba, as it is St. David's Day, I hope the fat little cunt drowns in a bowl of cawl.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes, Ding, and what a victory! There's no shame in grassing and hiding behind Roops's skirt is there? You're a real hard case, crying to the mods because you're incapable of handling a bit of heat

Faggot.

Who went crying anywhere?  You, not me... "alas poor Quince, I knew him well..."

Don't start what you can't finish, you useless fucking turd.