CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Blackburn

colonelkurtz

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Sally was out shagging every night when filming the railway children, disturbing considering she was playing a 13 yr old. On a connected subject, I'd love to have been in that shower with Jenny Agutter in 'American Werewolf'. I wouldn't have touched Paula Wilcox with a barge pole though.

Sally had to keep herself out of the papers incase it fucked up, iirc there is a rumour it was in her contract.

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Sorry - I'm quite pissed. Oh, and while YOU'RE at it - fuck off.

It's genuinely entertaining when you and Punkape go at it. I sense a begrudging fondness between you. Must be a simian thing. Perhaps you should both start your own thread, you could call it 'Battle For The Planet Of The Apes' it would be fucking brilliant!

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's genuinely entertaining when you and Punkape go at it. I sense a begrudging fondness between you. Must be a simian thing. Perhaps you should both start your own thread, you could call it 'Battle For The Planet Of The Apes' it would be fucking brilliant!

Punkers would never lower himself to such a level - he's far too well bred. Despite my abject loathing of the little freak, it's good to have him back. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like him too, and find it strangely, still funny when he says 'Herpees'

He is a washed up little no mates goat bothering faggot.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hated that creepy cunt! 'Our Tune'....."she lost her entire family in a car crash, she threw herself off a 12 storey building, and as you can imagine, she was pretty dead. But she recovered.. And this song's for her... 'Get up, by James Brown'."

'Lucky' by Kylie Minogue 

Or anything by Leapy Lee 

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I appear to have more fans than you....... you regurgitated,rancid afterbirth of a rabid jackal.

Where, I don't see them forming a queue anywhere?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have done Sally Thomsett before Tessa Wyatt any day. That filthy little chipmunk mouth looked like it could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Poor old Richard O'Sulivan is being spoonfed in a home for fucked up old actors. Maybe dear old Tessa Wyatt, Sally Thomsett and Paula Wilcox blew his fuse 

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I appear to have more fans than you....... you regurgitated,rancid afterbirth of a rabid jackal.

Your delusion travels beyond your skyfairy beliefs I see.

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Poor old Richard O'Sulivan is being spoonfed in a home for fucked up old actors. Maybe dear old Tessa Wyatt, Sally Thomsett and Paula Wilcox blew his fuse 

Rumour has it that Yootha Joyce was an insatiable cock monster, and Hattie Jaques. Neither my cup of tea, but to each his own, gotta feel sorry for Glyn Edwards who was married to Yootha Joyce, no wonder he was always drinking the profits with 'arfur' in the Winchester club.

Can't stand this 70's retard , i would like to throw the wet cunt in a meat grinder. No kiddie fiddling from him but plenty of complete banal drivel from his shit cunt mouth. But he knew Savile so fuck him, i would execute the cuntbrain just by association with the savile monster, i mean..why take any chances.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah, but what a way to go. 

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to fan acid into his face. There would be a long queue to see that.

I like this - delicate, but brutal. Maybe use one of those really fine atomisers?

Aqua Regia; because you're worth it. 

Guest Mingeeta
15 hours ago, Snatch said:

At least he seems to be kiddie fiddling free which is a rarity amongst those 70's jocks.

When the Saville shit came out, Blackburn was one of the first names I thought of to be outed afterwards, and was surprised when he wasn't. He's a cheesy twat and I still don't think he's totally out of the woods yet in these investigations.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

When the Saville shit came out, Blackburn was one of the first names I thought of to be outed afterwards, and was surprised when he wasn't. He's a cheesy twat and I still don't think he's totally out of the woods yet in these investigations.

I hope he's innocent. He might be a twat but one less cunt is a good thing.