CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong-un and his tiny penis

Cap'n Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove

... as I forsoothed back in January, we have little chance of seeing 2018, what with Trump, Jhong and Putin at the helm. It's only a matter of time 'till all hell breaks loose and we wont be able to eat. The 5 Second Rule will be meaningless, as we all grab for a morsel before it even hits the ground. Is there Life on Mars? Not even the Mods can answer that. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

... as I forsoothed back in January, we have little chance of seeing 2018, what with Trump, Jhong and Putin at the helm. It's only a matter of time 'till all hell breaks loose and we wont be able to eat. The 5 Second Rule will be meaningless, as we all grab for a morsel before it even hits the ground. Is there Life on Mars? Not even the Mods can answer that. 

Bollocks. Roops will have the definitive answer to whether little green men live on mars and if they wouldn't mind awfully if we destroy our planet and come and live on theirs. She also knows how to get there, how long it'll take and what you fucking well had for tea. Sorry, that last one was Baws, the devious mother fucker

Guest DingTheRioja
On 23/04/2017 at 8:36 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

bc88eb1b77e664a415af20a7d3161607d29f689f

"Right, that ones Breakfast, then lunch, no, I'll have that for Elevenses then that one's lunch...."

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

"Right, that ones Breakfast, then lunch, no, I'll have that for Elevenses then that one's lunch...."

I thought he would have two at least for each meal.

• 4 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes
On 23/04/2017 at 8:36 PM, Lady Penelope said:

He has been thinking of getting a penis transplant

bc88eb1b77e664a415af20a7d3161607d29f689f

What like this one?

large.IMG-20170926-WA0000.jpg.9e85db23ab48d33e53b769e3ba099206.jpg

Is this the modern equivalent of sabre rattling?

• 2 weeks later...

He reminds me of the short fat porker on 2 and A Half Men

He will die soon either vaporized by trump or killed by one of his own rice eating slanty eyed friends who don't want to be nuked by Trump

On 16/04/2017 at 10:24 AM, Wolfie said:

One has to admire him? What rubbish. Dictators who rule without compromise and an iron fist have a habit of consolidating and securing power very quickly. There's nothing admirable about a malignant cunt who was born into succession with little competition for power.

Oh go on... the kids love him.

• Like 1