CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy

Roadkill

• 2 weeks later...

Little fucking weasel is at it again. This time offering free prints of his shit art to people who send him evidence they voted against the Conservatives in the next election. The powers that be had to tell the cunt that it would be seen as a sort of bribery and invalidate the result of the vote, but I'm willing to bet he knew this already. Cunt's probably just angry he was caught.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-40170559

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Little fucking weasel is at it again. This time offering free prints of his shit art to people who send him evidence they voted against the Conservatives in the next election. The powers that be had to tell the cunt that it would be seen as a sort of bribery and invalidate the result of the vote, but I'm willing to bet he knew this already. Cunt's probably just angry he was caught.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-40170559

If anything it will make more people vote Conservative if it means not receiving a shit fucking print from the wanker.

Anyway,it looks like a young Hitler saluting the Union Flag. The fascist cunt.

On 08/05/2017 at 0:53 PM, Roadkill said:

Well, everyone we all know Brexit is official now that Banksy has gone and done an edgy bit of vandalism against a building in dover:

banksydover2.jpg

Now, being an attention seeking little shite with very little skill to back it up myself (still better than Banksy, of course. Cunt uses stencils.), I have to question the actual point of this one. Apparently the stars represent unity. Personally, I think it's just stating the fucking obvious. Anyone who gets their political opinion from some dirty chav with a superhero complex skulking around at night spray painting walls needs a good slap.

Did you know wars are bad? They should stop.

fb3655a7d9abcc1f1bc452435a90189c.jpg

Fucking pretentious prick.

He's a legend...inspirational, inventive and original.  Who else would have thought about using aerosol paint cans to creat pictures on a wall. Never seen that anywhere else before.....Genius 

• 1 month later...

Some absolute cunt has went and "vandalized" Banksy's totally legitimate and legal piece of "art" depicting the fucker chiselling at the EU flag:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-39861661

They also mentioned some other heartless vandalism of his work in this article, which happened back in 2014:

6592.jpg

Tragic, I'm sure you'd all agree. Note the plexiglass sheet that has been fitted over the "art" at taxpayers expense.

The local council in the area now have a CCTV camera pointed towards the flag mural 24/7, despite the property it's painted on not even being owned by them.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Some absolute cunt has went and "vandalized" Banksy's totally legitimate and legal piece of "art" depicting the fucker chiselling at the EU flag:

They also mentioned some other heartless vandalism of his work in this article, which happened back in 2014:

6592.jpg

Tragic, I'm sure you'd all agree. Note the plexiglass sheet that has been fitted over the "art" at taxpayers expense.

The local council in the area now have a CCTV camera pointed towards the flag mural 24/7, despite the property it's painted on not even being owned by them.

Well. I ask you. I'd only just finished paintin' me wall with distemper. 

Guest Snatch
30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

6592.jpg

Good. Lets hope the owner of the building has it plainted over.

Guest Cupid Stunt

So it's OK for this pretentious, talentless areshole to vandalize somebody's property but it's not OK for someone to do the same to his cuntish 'artwork'? What a fucking country we live in.

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

So it's OK for this pretentious, talentless areshole to vandalize somebody's property but it's not OK for someone to do the same to his cuntish 'artwork'? What a fucking country we live in.

Were I live, I openly encourage the practice of Gravitti Art. My front of house would be shit without it. 

amazing-graffiti-street.jpg

• 4 years later...

Yet another Banksy (or some cunt sad enough to pretend to be him) masterpiece has been scribbled across the walls of a perfectly pleasant little model village in Great Yarmouth. Its shit - obviously - but also comes with the added cuntishness of defacing someone else's work, which undoubtedly took far more time and effort to complete than slapping a stencil against the wall and spray painting it like a twelve year old chav hyped up on Red Bull. Classy.

Also, the twat seems to be fixated on rats at the moment. @ratcum has refused to comment on this recent development.

_119838454_banksymodel2.jpg

_119838452_banksymodel1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yet another Banksy (or some cunt sad enough to pretend to be him) masterpiece has been scribbled across the walls of a perfectly pleasant little model village in Great Yarmouth. Its shit - obviously - but also comes with the added cuntishness of defacing someone else's work, which undoubtedly took far more time and effort to complete than slapping a stencil against the wall and spray painting it like a twelve year old chav hyped up on Red Bull. Classy.

Also, the twat seems to be fixated on rats at the moment. @ratcum has refused to comment on this recent development.

_119838454_banksymodel2.jpg

_119838452_banksymodel1.jpg

I bet police are on the lookout for a 5 inch tall hooligan. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...