CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who hold funerals for their pets

Guest Lady Penelope

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Stubby has had innumerable funerals for his "pet" gerbils.....

lol.

Hopefully your funeral will be a tardy event with any money left behind from your pathetic career of sucking off truck drivers and their illegal passengers, donated to a cancer charity. The national benevolent fund to gang rapped male prostitutes will have miss out.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hopefully your funeral will be a tardy event with any money left behind from your pathetic career of sucking off truck drivers and their illegal passengers, donated to a cancer charity. The national benevolent fund to gang rapped male prostitutes will have miss out.  

stubbs mate there is quite a difference between being gang rapped and gang raped, which is it?

Our vet incinerates them for a reasonable charge.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Pure cuntery, what the fuck is wrong with dumping it in a bag in the wheelie bin or burying it in a hole in the garden?

http://www.wikihow.com/Conduct-a-Pet's-Funeral

aid126620-v4-728px-Conduct-a-Pet's-Funer

A thread where anything can be linked to a stiff and Spunkers comments, what a surprise.

As for Pen, you're definately a bag who should be dumped in a wheelie bin after this nom.

8 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Pure cuntery, what the fuck is wrong with dumping it in a bag in the wheelie bin or burying it in a hole in the garden?

Fuck's sake, Pen, haven't you read "Pet Sematary"? As always, fire is the only answer.

20776422.gif

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

This is a big deal in Chinese culture, everyone celebrates the life of the pet with a big meal. I say big but its directly related to the size of the pet.

You're not wrong there. Numbers 47 to 93 on the menu are best avoided if you don't want to eat something that used to wear a collar. Disgusting. You could say it's a pet hate of mine. 

There is a pet cemetery near my village. The last punter was buried back in the early 80's. Reading the headstones, it appears this country's love of pets is not a new craze and the nomenclature for pets has altered with the passage of time and imposition of political correctness. For sure, if you live in Wandsworth or the like, opening your front door and calling for blackie may result in undesirable consequences for ones health and wellbeing.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

There is a pet cemetery near my village. The last punter was buried back in the early 80's. Reading the headstones, it appears this country's love of pets is not a new craze and the nomenclature for pets has altered with the passage of time and imposition of political correctness. For sure, if you live in Wandsworth or the like, opening your front door and calling for blackie may result in undesirable consequences for ones health and wellbeing.

Lucky for Guy Gibson that he isn't alive in this day and age.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Did another pet decide to run into traffic rather than stay with you a moment longer??  You're a different sort of croyden cat killer, you bore them into topping themselves. 

Fuck me,I moved a couple of shrines to 'er indoors ex pooches the other day when gardening,anyone would have thought I'd dug her mother up,fucking  went into one she did.I dont miss the hairy fucking shit machines one bit(or the dogs)

Guest Manky

Animals are all gods children. They will be treated with the respect they deserve. But, if Rover or Tiddles takes to a pork free diet and doesn't wash or groom, then they should be twatted with a shovel and slung in a fucking skip.

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

stubbs mate there is quite a difference between being gang rapped and gang raped, which is it?

Our vet incinerates them for a reasonable charge.

This is a genuine spelling mistake Alf-should have read gag raped, black cock down the throat style and one up the shitter 'an all, the fucking poof

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What about pet bats? Surely you can have a funeral for them, in fact I think one might have recently called it a day (or night, who knows they're as blind as,.....well you know, bats)

Feck orf

Guest Spanky
22 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Why you miserable fucking cunt. Whatever is wrong with having a bit of a send off for Timmy the Tortoise or some other dead pet. At least they're not going to come back as zombies or ghosts if you do.