CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

8 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Looks like derek's getting carried away again, but in an exceedingly boring way. Shame really, he used to be merely average. I will not lose. And dizzy cunt is also a proper dickhead. I hate that cunt. Come on derek, what's your next move?

You should seek help.

On 29/09/2022 at 20:54, Roadkill said:

You're probably just behind "Elliot" Page on his list...

I was reading about his lust for 'Elliott' up the thread, he then made things worse for himself by admitting he fancied it when it was a she and known for playing heavily pregnant schoolgirls.

@Carl Sway what do you have to say for yourself?

Just now, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I was reading about his lust for 'Elliott' up the thread, he then made things worse for himself by admitting he fancied it when it was a she and known for playing heavily pregnant schoolgirls.

@Carl Sway what do you have to say for yourself?

Give him time. The carer has to glue a crackerjack pencil to his head so that he can use a keyboard.

53 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I have read the entire thread and come to the conclusion that you are a total fuckwit.

Even from the other side of the planet you stand out for all the wrong reasons. 

Intercontinentally loathed. Time to go, Carl…for your own sake.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give him time. The carer has to glue a crackerjack pencil to his head so that he can use a keyboard.

I imagine him an obese autistic landwhale, body fused to the sofa, a minimum wage dooshka carer hoses him down with a pressure washer every fortnight, while he struggles to put his spunk encrusted high school musical DVD into his mum's VHS.

Or maybe I've got him all wrong, who knows?

15 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I imagine him an obese autistic landwhale, body fused to the sofa, a minimum wage dooshka carer hoses him down with a pressure washer every fortnight, while he struggles to put his spunk encrusted high school musical DVD into his mum's VHS.

I’m picturing the man with the sweeties from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

9 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Looks like derek's getting carried away again, but in an exceedingly boring way. Shame really, he used to be merely average. I will not lose. And dizzy cunt is also a proper dickhead. I hate that cunt. Come on derek, what's your next move?

I had been led to believe you were better than this.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he has some type of cerebral spastication. I’m not sure we should be attacking him. It’s a bit like playfully slapping a mong with a big floppy dildo. Yes it’s fun, but is it fair? 

For some people, CC is a toxic environment that fucks them up in the head and turns them into lunatics - Jazz was a classic example. Perhaps the same applies to this idiot? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I think he’s more ‘Betamax’ myself.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m picturing the man with the sweeties from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

That cunt scared the Cunt off me when I was a kid not just in the film. He rented our cock-loft in the late 70’s and was a filthy bastard. He left in the dead of night and we’ve never seen my sister since. Never bought a round either btw.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That cunt scared the Cunt off me when I was a kid not just in the film. He rented our cock-loft in the late 70’s and was a filthy bastard. He left in the dead of night and we’ve never seen my sister since. Never bought a round either btw.

Apparently I was scared shitless of Willie Rushton when I was about 2 or 3. 
And Daleks.

19 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Usual shit. derek sinks to the level of saying 'you're a pervert', 'you're disabled', not a shred of proof about any of it, then some little bandwagon jumpers get on it. Pitiful. Try harder. I. Will. Not. Lose. Carlito is a champion.

Only a full, sincere and quite frankly, grovelling apology via PM can save you now. I’ll be waiting. Any non compliance will be viewed as an intention to commit suicide by Cuntman.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only a full, sincere and quite frankly, grovelling apology via PM can save you now. I’ll be waiting. Any non compliance will be viewed as an intention to commit suicide by Cuntman.

You've already lost. I. WILL. NOT. LOSE. WASTEMAN.