CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

CCArchive

Philosophical question of the day baws, if belgium disappeared, would anyone else notice?

Probably not, however, there is real posibility Belgium might split into 2 countries-the frenchie bit, the Walloons and the Dutch bit, the Flemish
They don't seem to be butchering each other like a lot if other cunts do

Sabine Dardenne would be positively delighted.

Thanks Bawsy, I had never heard of her but now having read the whole sorry tale I shall have to find something lighthearted to watch on the telly.  What a tragic fucking story.  I despair of the capacity of evil in this world.

Thanks Bawsy, I had never heard of her but now having read the whole sorry tale I shall have to find something lighthearted to watch on the telly.  What a tragic fucking story.  I despair of the capacity of evil in this world.

Soz! :( That cunt Fritzl got all the publicity, but never forget that the Belgians invented it.

PS I'll offer you some free advice by way of atonement - don't watch Celebrity Big Brother, it's full of cunts!.

Soz sad.png That cunt Fritzl got all the publicity, but never forget that the Belgians invented it.

PS I'll offer you some free advice by way of atonement - don't watch Celebrity Big Brother, it's full of cunts!.

Reminds me of that joke. Belgians are famous for just two things, chocolate and paedophillia, and they only invented the chocolate to entice the kids.
  • Like 2

Not real!!! Well put mayonnaise on chips and call it cuisine! I'm shocked. Next you'll be telling me Miss Marple wasn't real

Oh, Marple's real enough. She's not an old lady, though, she's actually a black man who was forced to disguise himself in whiteface and tweed to avoid the institutional racism of St Mary Mead.