CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

CCArchive

• 4 months later...

We'll be tested soon enough. I don't fancy using the channel tunnel.

Came back on le shuttle on Thursday night, spot. A couple of extra gendarme checking boots, otherwise I sailed through like a cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Came back on le shuttle on Thursday night, spot. A couple of extra gendarme checking boots, otherwise I sailed through like a cunt.

Sometimes, being a complete cunt has it's advantages. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

In times of conflict the French are about as much use as a baguette that's been left out in the rain. "Not afraid" my arse. Let's all just stand here really quietly and that will stop those naughty terrorists won't it. Je suis pas peur.

Guest KuntaCunty

They took a page out of the yanks' book, declaring war on radical islamic extremists, jihadists and terrorism.  Maybe those cunts will start a war or two and improve the global economy by making weapons contractors even more vulgarly wealthy!  Bastards, best keep to what you know, cheese, whine and infidelity.

So the worlds leaders came together in Paris at the weekend to show solidarity. Who was there? The Russians, Turks, Egyptians and Saudis all of whom have no freedom in there press. Criticise the powers that be and fucking stand by. Perhaps the frogs should have told these cunts they weren't welcome in their land of freedom?

• Like 1

So the worlds leaders came together in Paris at the weekend to show solidarity. Who was there? The Russians, Turks, Egyptians and Saudis all of whom have no freedom in there press. Criticise the powers that be and fucking stand by. Perhaps the frogs should have told these cunts they weren't welcome in their land of freedom?

Tell them they weren't welcome? These pansy, snail snuffling cunts wouldn't say boo to a goose. Although they don't seem to have a problem inflicting fatty liver disease on one.

Tell them they weren't welcome? These pansy, snail snuffling cunts wouldn't say boo to a goose. Although they don't seem to have a problem inflicting fatty liver disease on one.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys. Mind you they've sent an aircraft carrier to the Middle East should they feel the need for some disproportionate revenge.

Guest Dr Pandemic

They took a page out of the yanks' book, declaring war on radical islamic extremists, jihadists and terrorism. Maybe those cunts will start a war or two and improve the global economy by making weapons contractors even more vulgarly wealthy! Bastards, best keep to what you know, cheese, whine and infidelity.

I dunno man, the french do riots pretty damn well

Oh car boots!! Silly me

Then Police are checking car boots? The ones in a field where you can buy knocked off gear?

Are the Muzzers branching out into stolen toolboxes now?