CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Don't see why South Africa declared 2 runs shy of our first innings total, I would have used the last six overs to build a lead and put England under pressure on Day 5.

At least we have the ashes.  

40 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Indeed, still on a high because of that. I see SA's captain resigned, that was a very strange decision to declare two runs short of the oppositions total. Still have a 0-1 lead but will be 1-1 after the next test.

Really?

You should have said earlier.

43 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Indeed, still on a high because of that. I see SA's captain resigned, that was a very strange decision to declare two runs short of the oppositions total. Still have a 0-1 lead but will be 1-1 after the next test.

If you want an insight into one of the (many) reasons you haven't got any female action going on in your life, try reading back some of your cricket drivel. All will then become apparent.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

How is 2016 treating you thus far, mate? 

Very confusing game cricket. You have to go out to go in and stay in until you're out and then you have to come back in. Then you have square legs, short legs, long legs, silly legs, third men, twelth men, mid off, fuck off, gulleys, first slip, second slip, gym slip, mid on, long on, hard on, bowlers that swing both ways, the bowler holding the batsmen's willy. Its all a load of googlies to me.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

We are fucked when the lad from India who just got over a thousand runs is old enough to play international games. 

That is all I will ever say about the second most boring sport to watch in the world. Golf being the worst!

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

We are fucked when the lad from India who just got over a thousand runs is old enough to play international games. 

That is all I will ever say about the second most boring sport to watch in the world. Golf being the worst!

The only way to make watching any sport interesting is to bet more than you can afford to spare on the outcome.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

The only way to make watching any sport intereating is to bet more than you can afford to spare on the outcome.

Or pay a visit with an AK-47.... standard 30-round mag will suffice for all the players, 2 umpires, and a few spare for the crowd...

16 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would guess...

Job - cunt.

Workmates - cunts.

Boss - biggest cunt

Women - can't get near a cunt.

But at least we've got the Ashes.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/7/2016, 10:19:57, MikeD said:

I would guess...

Job - cunt.

Workmates - cunts.

Boss - biggest cunt

Women - can't get near a cunt.

But at least we've got the Ashes.

At least there isn't an ever pending P45.  

On 6 January 2016 at 22:57:04, Wizardsleeve said:

It's not to bad, busy at work but job very dicey. There is this Australian woman that comes in every weekday and does she turn me on or what but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. Things may not be good at work or with women but at least we have the Ashes.

7 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It's not to bad, busy at work but job very dicey. There is this Australian woman that comes in every weekday and does she turn me on or what but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. Things may not be good at work or with women but at least we have the Ashes.

Comparing reading through one of your boring fucking posts to slowly bleeding to death after having my bollocks cut off with a tetanus infected rusty blade, is like comparing Rembrandt to Rolf Harris. In so much as I'd rather be a eunuch with an incurable case of lock jaw, than ever have to read anything produced by your limited, two dimesional, tedious as fuck cunt of a brain ever again.

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Comparing reading through one of your boring fucking posts to slowly bleeding to death after having my bollocks cut off with a tetanus infected rusty blade, is like comparing Rembrandt to Rolf Harris. In so much as I'd rather be a eunuch with an incurable case of lock jaw, than ever have to read anything produced by your limited, two dimesional, tedious as fuck cunt of a brain ever again.

Leave him alone Decimus...apparently he is quirky and the life and soul of this party........the girls on CC love him...not enough to actually give him a sympathy shag or handjob, but a warm internet hug anytime. Like a certain sheep cretin...I fear that poor Applescruff is here to stay with his rib-tickling and risqué commentary on Cricket and Rolf Harris comparison.   

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Leave him alone Decimus...apparently he is quirky and the life and soul of this party........the girls on CC love him...not enough to actually give him a sympathy shag or handjob, but a warm internet hug anytime. Like a certain sheep cretin...I fear that poor Applescruff is here to stay with his rib-tickling and risqué commentary on Cricket and Rolf Harris comparison.   

I wish somebody would give him it, it might cheer the depressing cunt up for a while. Maybe when he shoots his load he could shout "HOWZAT"!!

4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I dare say she is above your league, and the chances of her getting down to your members end and facing a couple of balls is next to zero.

Change the record.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Forever the optimist, Scruffo!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

If this drivel is representative of your chat, a loud, crass, braying , annoying tart from "downs under" is about as Rembrandt as you're going to get, especially if you keep mentioning fruity fucking cricket you cunt.

41 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If this drivel is representative of your chat, a loud, crass, braying , annoying tart from "downs under" is about as Rembrandt as you're going to get, especially if you keep mentioning fruity fucking cricket you cunt.

Like the sheep, he shouldn't be indulged Quince. At least the mentalist mutton chop inspires genuine fucking rage and ever more elaborate pleas for it to commit suicide. This fucking cunt though, is the virtual equivalent of a fortnight in a two star bedsit in Ryhl. Cricket is a sport for northerners, buggered public school boys and The Colonies. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 6 January 2016 at 23:23:57, camberwell gypsy said:

Very confusing game cricket. You have to go out to go in and stay in until you're out and then you have to come back in. Then you have square legs, short legs, long legs, silly legs, third men, twelth men, mid off, fuck off, gulleys, first slip, second slip, gym slip, mid on, long on, hard on, bowlers that swing both ways, the bowler holding the batsmen's willy. Its all a load of googlies to me.

Gypo, you know a little too much about this ridiculous pastime, you should marry this scruff character.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Like the sheep, he shouldn't be indulged Quince. At least the mentalist mutton chop inspires genuine fucking rage and ever more elaborate pleas for it to commit suicide. This fucking cunt though, is the virtual equivalent of a fortnight in a two star bedsit in Ryhl. Cricket is a sport for northerners, buggered public school boys and The Colonies. 

Another one. I didn't realise