CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Galloway.

Guest ducunti

I wouldn't vote for the cunt myself, but one has to take advantage of the by-products of his win in Rochdale.

The viceroy doing the speech Friday evening indicates the authorities want to nip this in the bud.

You can only blame so much on the far fucking right before the mileage is all used up and even the most NPC of the mogadon and SSRI addled normies start to call bullshit.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie?

If Eddie’s your identical twin brother and you regularly impersonate each other… you’ve probably been carrying on with Roops all these years and didn’t even know it. 
 You’ve made yourself look a right cunt now you’ve admitted to being black.

• Like 2

I genuinely loathe the manipulative shortarse wanker; I reckon he's still a threat to national security.  

While I too have expressed by abhorrence for Israel's ongoing genocide in Gaza (and the West Bank), he won a vote based on his views on Palestine, chiefly based on media influence and not facets which actually matter to genuine British people, such as the spiralling cost of living, fuel prices, the NHS, education, defence spending (and its relationship with Ukraine), the cost of borrowing money & increasing bank autonomy, local councils, the state of our fucking roads during cold winter spells, public transport et al., nor anything else presently affecting the UK.

Far from being the first pro-Muslim Scotsman with intentions which could further damage this country for personal gain, the fact he won a by-election in an Asian-rich shithole like Rochdale speaks volumes about his premeditations and personal views. He's obsessed with himself, his image... any self-effacing British politician would care about the people they're employed to serve and not dress up in a tight Lycra costume while pretending to be a sexually turned-on cat to seek attention.

Not surprisingly, he's already been punched in the face, and I would be happy to repeat this experience if ever I meet the cunt.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Eddie’s your identical twin brother and you regularly impersonate each other… you’ve probably been carrying on with Roops all these years and didn’t even know it. 

Orange is the new black.

• Like 1

On 03/03/2024 at 00:39, King Billy said:

Yesterday a defendant (a married man with two young children, a full time job and no previous criminal convictions) named Sam Melia was sentenced at Leeds Crown Court to 2 years imprisonment (not suspended) for the heinous crime of manufacturing and distributing stickers which the prosecution conceded weren’t illegal themselves in any way, but the intention of the defendants actions ‘could or might’ incite other unspecified  persons to commit ‘racially aggravated criminal damage’ if these unspecified others were to stick them somewhere unknown or unspecified. The stickers bore what the prosecution described as ‘vile and racist’ messages such as ‘BE PROUD OF YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE’, ‘DIVERSITY IS NOT OUR STRENGTH’,  ‘WHITE LIVES MATTER’ and other similarly themed slogans. 
The prosecution did not ask for a custodial sentence and the probation report stated that Mr Melia was not deemed to be any threat to the public, was very unlikely to reoffend, and recommended a short community service sentence. 
The Judge however was having none of it, as he had obviously listened to Rishi Rich’s grave warning to our nation regarding the ‘far right threat to our very democracy’ the previous evening, from the podium outside No.10, and so decided, in his own words to ‘send a clear message to anyone’ (also unspecified) ‘that might be thinking of acting similarly’.

Call me a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist (or ‘thicko’ as The Vulcan would) but to me the rule of law is being redefined in plain sight with no pushback from 99.9% of politicians, MSM or the so called ‘human rights’ organisations that purport to stand up for the general population (unless you’re a smelly, child raping, suicide bombing savage, who’s recently been dropped off at Dover by the RNLI and are now beaming a HAMAS logo across the Thames onto Big Ben from the window of your taxpayer paid penthouse suite at the Hilton).

We are living in a radical left wing influenced dystopian nightmare  propagated by the civil service ,academics,   teachers and lecturers . Percieved Poor taste is now illegal .Comedy , the only way of humans actually acknowledging how ridiculous we are is now illegal hate speech  should it delve into stereotypical behaviours or illuminate the absurdity of belief systems and the idiotic rituals they promote .Human rights are systematically stripped from white working class males .Only past history of this country considered as controversial  is studied and held up as an example of how guilty we should feel . History is judged by the standards of today  by those who should know better .All those who are offened and endeavour to  shut down something they disagree with  are Cunts ,one and all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have been appointed Gorgeous George's PR Consultant on CC and I will not tolerate any more unfounded accusations against my client in the red corner. George is busy writing his maiden speech in the Commons when he takes his seat. 

What about ‘Madfist Billy’ or ‘John The Gun’?

On 04/03/2024 at 15:59, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy is black? I won’t be talking to him anymore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Billy is black? I won’t be talking to him anymore. 

Trump has a huge black following and as Billy can't get enough... 

"Our skins may be white but inside we're black." Tracy in Hairspray (the John Waters one, the best) 

Eddie you did some dancing in that movie?