CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt reject crumpets

Guest cuntcrapper

Yes, I think I might cuntcrapper.

I plan to experiment with my breakfast a bit more, I am on the journey to the breakfast of no return.

I enjoy useful threads like this Prof, will you be sure to keep us informed on this exciting voyage please?

Yes, I think I might cuntcrapper.

I plan to experiment with my breakfast a bit more, I am on the journey to the breakfast of no return.

Words of sadly delusional self ‘splainin.

• 1 month later...

Never fear, Prof,I know exactly how he would comment, so as an early Christmas present let me tell you. He'd say that he hoped you choked to death eating them.

Out of likes. (This deserves endless likes.)

Guest ducunti

So like myself most people appear to originate from norfolk. So is norfolk the county with the highest percentage of cunts. Nom coming up

Without a doubt it must be Essex, but if you carpet bombed South Ockenden then it would be a close run thing.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It must be a boarding school thing, I found out about from hubby.

It was the best thing about breakfast, loads of butter and marmalade. Sausage and marmalade fried bread sarnies got me through the day.

The only way to eat crumpets is to eat the best.Warburons the great northern baking company produce fabulous crumpets.I smother mine with plenty of butter and loads of Marmite.
Pikelets,a type of square flat crumpet, can be found at select bakers in the north.
Overall another good reason to live in the North.

Thanks for the crumpet etiquette lesson CumGibbon, but once again you're showing yourself to be a thick cunt with your failure to correctly punctuate. It's really not good enough for a public school educated gentleman such as yourself.