CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Apprentice

Guest judgetwi

Yeslordsugarnolordsugar3bagsfulllordsugaryou'rewonderfullordsugarcanisuckyourcocklordsugar?ohpleaselordsugariloveyoulordsugaryoucanplaywithmytitslordsugari'dlovetoworkforyoulordsugarohpleaselordsugarpleaselordsugar.....FACKORFYOUCUNTYOU'REFIRED!!!!

This I believe is the standard job interview at big bad Al's firm

Guest cuntcrapper

Unfortunately the pea brained children on this programme are very typical of todays junior management in most British Companies, of which Tesco is a prime example. Unable to express themselves without end to end cliche's, these volte-face little fuckpieces are the future of the UK! The cunt Sugar, cheapens an already broken image, 'Amstrad' by siding with that po-faced old shag bag Brady and the other sad old stiff, who looks like a chimney sweep extra from Mary Poppins. On a day when we learnt that Clarkson hauls £14m from Top Gear, the only reason the Shite-huckstering 67 year old be-littles himself further than his shoddy brands, must only be greed. The fact he's still alive and at the trough, reflects how unreliable Satan is at closing his contracts.

Guest judgetwi

I like and despise this programme in equal measures. The other week when one of the designer stubble cunts started doing stretching exercises in the boardroom.....fucking hell!. I genuinely rewound it 5 times and laughed out loud at the moron. Sugar's look of bemused contempt when he asked. "What....what are you doing?" was worth the admission fee.
The thing I admire about Sugar in this false world is, he is an actual cunt and makes no attempt to hide it. The contestants, on the other hand, have clearly seen Wall Street too many times and modeled themselves on Gordon Cunt. Yet as soon as they're fired most of them are okay. The business aspect to the show is a bit suspect. For example, the other week one team flogged all their stuff and won. The aforementioned stretching idiot had started a fire sale; flogging the stuff for what he could get for it. The losing team still had a load of stuff left, but had only lost by a couple of quid. In the real world the losing team had ran their business better, but ended up getting cunts fired.The real stars of the show are-as with Top Gear- the editors. The way they capture peoples facial expressions and piece the programme together is superb. Favourite bits? The silly cunt charging round a Moroccan market trying to get a Muslim Del Boy to bless her chicken as Kosher, then trying to bribe some cunt not to do business with the other team. There was the thick Chinese cunt who pondered out loud "Do the French like their children?" and most gloriously of all....Claude fucking Littner's interviewing style. This rabid piece of shit makes Sugar look like a fucking social worker. He has redefined the meaning of the word cunt. I believe that one fine day he'll make one of the gobshites piss themselves.

Fuck me i remember that kosher chicken one. The other classics were the ex-army officer who tried to sell a load of pork sausages in a halal butchers and the fuckwit who bought a big slab of cheddar from ASDA and tried to unload it in a French street market. What struck me about this shit the other night was how little it has changed since the last time i saw it, right down to the losing team being banished to a greasy spoon cafe as if to emphasise what cunts they are. It's exactly the same with different faces. It's almost like they are following a script. I try not to be influenced by first impressions as experience tells me they are often incorrect, but anybody i meet who uses the word "guys" is automatically filed as a complete and utter cunt.

These cunts are all cunts. Street urchins from inner city council estates manage to make money in the drug trade but these twats cant make a fucking penny, even when handed the cash and told where to buy the product and then told where to sell it. Sugar can fuck off too. Second rate electronic goods mogul. My virgin tivo box is shit.

Guest KuntaCunty

Fuck me i remember that kosher chicken one. The other classics were the ex-army officer who tried to sell a load of pork sausages in a halal butchers and the fuckwit who bought a big slab of cheddar from ASDA and tried to unload it in a French street market. What struck me about this shit the other night was how little it has changed since the last time i saw it, right down to the losing team being banished to a greasy spoon cafe as if to emphasise what cunts they are. It's exactly the same with different faces. It's almost like they are following a script. I try not to be influenced by first impressions as experience tells me they are often incorrect, but anybody i meet who uses the word "guys" is automatically filed as a complete and utter cunt.

Pile of shit!

What do you fucking expect? It's full of cunts to make wankers like you watch it. Do you want them all to be Oxbridge stock? Any fucking nob end with half a fucking brain wouldn't go on it. It is a forum for self indulgent, know nothing cunts to massage their own ego. For all of the cunts it is the pinnacle of their sad life.  

I'm convinced the only reason some of the contestants enter the show is to try and land some niche career in the "meejah" as a lot of them have. No-one in their right mind would want to go into partnership with Baron Two-Lumps he's a shyster.

Guest judgetwi

hi judy! Are we still friends?

Still friends?? Have you been drinking again Herr Oberst? When have we ever been friends? I am sure you are an intelligent conversationalist and good company but then so was Herman Goering, so i am led to believe. You know my maxim Herr Oberst -- never turn your back on a Nazi! Friends? Do me a fucking favour.

Still friends?? Have you been drinking again Herr Oberst? When have we ever been friends? I am sure you are an intelligent conversationalist and good company but then so was Herman Goering, so i am led to believe. You know my maxim Herr Oberst -- never turn your back on a Nazi! Friends? Do me a fucking favour.

Do us a fucking favour cunt and plunge your face in a bucket of shit and try to breathe you gay fuck.

• 1 month later...

Fucking Hell. Interview night. Claude Cunt freaked the youngest contestant out so much that after he told him to leave, because his business plan was a piss-take, the silly cunt attempted to walk out the fucking window instead of the door.

True to "Apprentice" form there was a story in the paper that the chinless wonder now thinks he would be an ideal contestant for "Made In Chelsea" as he was at university with some of the people in it. Its about time "The Apprentice" was taken out and shot as the programme's a joke.

• 7 months later...

Mrs Nocti absolutely loves this shower of shit. The applicants are supposedly unsung champions of their respective communities, yet if you were to crack their heads open (I'd fucking love to), Shithead Sugar's boardroom would be littered with IOUs for brain cells. 

Amstrad is a cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

One day every home will have one. Well, apart from mine, obviously, I'm not fucking stupid.

indexph5.jpg

looks like that design consultant from Victoronix is for the sack. Where's the little tool for getting stones out of hooves?

• 2 years later...

A nom that's been done to death I know , but watched 5 minute worth of this sack of shite and am now convinced the BBC have achieved their true goal at long last.      Forget the entrepreneurs , the go getters , the business acumen ... this is now a fucking freak show , no worse and no better than Kyle , Some cunt's got talent , The only way is ..blah .. blah.  

One cunt appears wearing some specs that you just know that when his opticians opined that these "will make him stand out from the crowd" read "you're gonna look a right cunt wearing these sunshine". Followed by some twenty something woman who looks like she staggered out of fucking bed 10 minutes beforehand and the rest who would struggle tieing up their shoe laces never mind a transaction involving amounts over 25 quid or words in excess of 10 letters

Bell ends to a man and woman and time to stop pretending this cack has got fuck all to do  with business and it's just another excuse/reason to laugh at /pity the deluded cunts.  

• Like 1