CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Mellor: "shut up you stupid sweaty little git "

cuntspotter

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Let's get this in proportion here. He was addressing a black cab driver, also known as retardis gobshitis, a species who thinks that every road within the M25 was laid for them to rip people off and humanity would cease to exist without them. I'm not a Mellor fan by any means but the lad did good by patronizing the cabbie and telling him to shut the fuck up! Most people have to restrain themselves from kicking the shit out of them.

Guest cuntcrapper

Another prime example of the Cunt Politico's that sadly run our lives - a vile, two faced, pompus cunt, in with Major what a wanker he was with his circus act Dad and his fuckpad tart Curry. And of course another failed lawyer.

Guest KuntaCunty

I venture to suggest that he should follow his own advice.

Agreed!

You are a complex man, Spotto.  Your post is ever so dead on, yet elegantly understated for what the cunt deserves!  Well done!

Sweaty and little? We do not know.

A git? Almost certainly.

Stupid? Played a former cabinet minister like a fucking computer game!

I HATE agreeing with KC but 

David Mellor looks sweaty & he had an affair with - Antonia de Sancha god only knows what she saw in him?

If she's on Twitter I will be Twatting her to find out - big willy is mostly the answer?

I HATE agreeing with KC but 

David Mellor looks sweaty & he had an affair with - Antonia de Sancha god only knows what she saw in him?

If she's on Twitter I will be Twatting her to find out - big willy is mostly the answer?

Big toe, maybe? The headline when he was sacked read, "Toe Job to No Job".

article-2271002-00C2CCFA00000190-594_306

Reading these posts made me think. I'd forgotten about Mellor but the oxygen of publicity regarding the incident with the cab driver has succeeded in getting his ugly mug back in the papers and on TV. I've never met the sack of shit and don't wish to but I bet his breath smells of bad eggs.

He is an odious little man, and there is one characteristic of man that I cannot abide; and that is snobbishness.  The contempt that many of these 'politician' types possess for the average person is staggering.  It really makes you wonder what they think of in the privacy of their own minds when they come out with this sort of bile when faced with an everyday dilemma for some.  I would like to see him really get lambasted over this.  Nasty little perv.

He is an odious little man, and there is one characteristic of man that I cannot abide; and that is snobbishness.  The contempt that many of these 'politician' types possess for the average person is staggering.  It really makes you wonder what they think of in the privacy of their own minds when they come out with this sort of bile when faced with an everyday dilemma for some.  I would like to see him really get lambasted over this.  Nasty little perv.

Sounds a bit like Ratty?

Guest judgetwi

You can't really expect much from politicians but this one really is a gutter crawling bag of puke. How typical that he should rant at this cabbie along "do you know who i am" lines, bragging about his political career and his broadcasting awards. What an utter fucking cunt. What a revolting piece of arse crawling shit. This cunt should spend some of the money he has stolen from us over the years to employ some Thai prostitute to follow him around and clean up the trail of slime he leaves behind him wherever he goes.