CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Recruiting Drive.

Decimus

After the dazzling successes of Scabies during his mercifully short stay, I think its time we upped our game and went on a recruitment drive. I've got an itinerary, and if we all stick to it I'm sure it will be a massive success.

Jazz: You can handle the recruitment poster, making sure to put particular detail in the feats and achievements of Bronski. People need to know that no matter how much of a disgusting pervert they are, if Keith has found a home with us, so can they.

Keith: You need to work harder on the aforementioned perversions. Christ knows how you will hit heights even loftier than the vile, revolting semi-illegal shit that you have posted so far. But I have faith in you and still believe that you are a horrendous human being who's degeneracy knows no bounds.

Londonm: Things can get a bit heated here at times, and potential newbies may feel intimidated. With your long history of kindness, fair mindedness and tolerance I think you will be perfect to mentor them during an induction period. You can use some of your stock quotes if you wish, such as "sound the adorable klaxon, cos what you just posted was beautiful." And "Christ you're anything but thick you smart little sausage you".

Prof B: You can lead the chatroom offensive. Your child like idiocy and illiteracy will soon flush out paedos who try to groom you in the mistaken belief you are an adolescent and not in fact a twenty stone bearded trucker who skipped too many days of school.

Frank: You have the most important job of all, killing yourself with immediate effect.

Good luck people!

• Like 1

Londonm: Things can get a bit heated here at times, and potential newbies may feel intimidated. With your long history of kindness, fair mindedness and tolerance I think you will be perfect to mentor them during an induction period. You can use some of your stock quotes if you wish, such as "sound the adorable klaxon, cos what you just posted was beautiful." And "Christ you're anything but thick you smart little sausage you".

That might just work. But there's still no room for left-leaning towel heads from provincial universities, right?

Am on the case of the recruitment poster, however we sure don't want to attract more of the same on here. We've enough of us cunts already.

Maybe a batallion of no-moral whores, who instead of liking a post are willing to send topless photos in lieu of a like. Cobra would never be off the fucking site.

I'm just fucking annoyed you haven't given me a job YOU CUNT!

.................................just sayin'.....................

Ding old son, you can be in charge of making sure Frank carries out his end. If he bottles it make sure you finish the job properly, we're counting on you.

• 9 years later...
On 30/11/2014 at 15:57, Decimus said:

People need to know that no matter how much of a disgusting pervert they are, if Keith has found a home with us, so can they.

My, how times have changed...

4 hours ago, and said:

My, how times have changed...

The daily changing of your idiotic avatar image, combined with the fact you’re commenting on a 9 year old post, indicate you have nothing better to do with your pathetic existence than to spend it trawling through old nominations and posting fucking drivel. Weird little cunt.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The daily changing of your idiotic avatar image, combined with the fact you’re commenting on a 9 year old post, indicate you have nothing better to do with your pathetic existence than to spend it trawling through old nominations and posting fucking drivel. Weird little cunt.

A bit like most who come on here to spout their nonsense about this, that and the other.

What's your excuse, Tinkerbelle? 🧚‍♂️

8 hours ago, and said:

A bit like most who come on here to spout their nonsense about this, that and the other.

What's your excuse, Tinkerbelle? 🧚‍♂️

No, you’re unlike anyone else that comes on here. You’re a genuinely very strange and sinister fuckin’ [sic] wrong’un.

On 30/11/2014 at 18:27, Decimus said:
On 30/11/2014 at 18:14, DingIsBack said:

I'm just fucking annoyed you haven't given me a job YOU CUNT!

.................................just sayin'.....................

Ding old son, you can be in charge of making sure Frank carries out his end. If he bottles it make sure you finish the job properly, we're counting on you.

You fucking pompous ass, I can just make out "Frank is pissing in a bottle and drinking out of another while Ding's son is holding up his bell end". Fucking post something that makes sense.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You fucking pompous ass, I can just make out "Frank is pissing in a bottle and drinking out of another while Ding's son is holding up his bell end". Fucking post something that makes sense.

Shut up cunt.