CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DANNIELA WESTBROOK

Guest Couldn't give a shit

She should feel right at home on a shithole council estate the fucking dirtbag. I pissed myself laughing at her bollocks story about being "raped" by dealers as payment for a drug debt. A friend of mine who works for a certain tabloid newspaper once told me that Ms Westbrook actually consented to a weekend of debauchery with a bunch of skagheads in exchange for free coke. Fucking slapper.

Guest ducunti

She says she found god when detoxing. Seems they get to people when they are at their lowest the manipulative bastards.

She found god when she was blowing a weeks wages worth of crack up her arse, then when she came down she couldn't see him anymore.

She found god when she was blowing a weeks wages worth of crack up her arse, then when she came down she couldn't see him anymore.

Fucking obvious it was speed that caused her disgusting anxiety to find god.

Guest cuntcrapper

I'd of given it a fierce one back in the day Baws, she was really pretty before she blew her nose to pieces.

Have to concur here, a real looker, gone the way of Wacko Jacko, what a waste!

SORRY PROPER CUNT THAT I  DONT FALL INTO YOUR COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR SUCH A DUMB FUCK FOR NOT GETTING MY POINT THAT NEWSPAPERS AND HEADLINES FIND THIS THING MORE INMPORATNT THEN WHATS  GOING OFF IN THE WORLD....I AWARD YOU THE MEDAL FOR BEEN SUCH A FUKIN IDIOT

• 8 years later...
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't Durdle Door a rock formation in the sea? How the fuck are they gonna pick litter off of that? 

You're not going to pick litter, just collect the holdalls loaded with cocaine that have washed up on the adjacent beach.

Don't you lot keep up with current affairs. Slovenly bunch of cunts.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're not going to pick litter, just collect the holdalls loaded with cocaine that have washed up on the adjacent beach.

Don't you lot keep up with current affairs. Slovenly bunch of cunts.

Ah, that's why it's a door shaped! It was a solid rock but all that Charlie has worn it away. Bit like Westbrook's septum. 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is it any good and, "how many killin's?"

Not really; but there are a surprisingly large number of fairly graphic dismemberments and the worst case of facial road rash you're likely to see for quite some time.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not really; but there are a surprisingly large number of fairly graphic dismemberments and the worst case of facial road rash you're likely to see for quite some time.

I can’t wait to see how ‘Saw X’ pans out. Jigsaw’s already had more posthumous releases than Michael Jackson. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t wait to see how ‘Saw X’ pans out. Jigsaw’s already had more posthumous releases than Michael Jackson. 

If they make a sequel called Crystal Meth Bear, I'm definitely watching it.

• Like 1