CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to get Jazz reinstated

Guest DingTheRioja

have I missed something??

This site has deteriorated into a mire of shit and slinging again, with fuckall intelligence, humour, wit or banter...

I took some time off before... and I'm off again...

I might see you cunts in 2016.

Guest Alfie Noakes

have I missed something??

This site has deteriorated into a mire of shit and slinging again, with fuckall intelligence, humour, wit or banter...

I took some time off before... and I'm off again...

I might see you cunts in 2016.

Think the Cardinal may be going away for a long time with his mate alfie, this isnt the place it was or should be.

Guest KuntaCunty

Says the man who makes his wife take it up the shitter.  Oh the irony....

Fuck off Cat!!!   :lol:   Did Roops ban your last ID, or did you just decide you didn't have enough to troll adequately?  Daft fucking lush bint!  

Think the Cardinal may be going away for a long time with his mate alfie, this isnt the place it was or should be.

Take the lamb stoner with you and put it into protective custody.  You'll be forever in our hearts.

Page after page of the sheep bleating on about Jazz makes for such entertaining reading! Why would anyone want it to stop?!

That's true.

but Cunts Corner without Yazz is like a cup without saucer.

Guest KuntaCunty

Page after page of the sheep bleating on about Jazz makes for such entertaining reading! Why would anyone want it to stop?!

If for no other reason than to maintain a proper level of cuntishness.  Stop it, just because it would send the sheep into a meltdown for all to ridicule and kick her while she's spiritually and emotionally vulnerable.  It might also keep cunts from LEAVING the Corner en masse from being bored to fucking death.

If for no other reason than to maintain a proper level of cuntishness.  Stop it, just because it would send the sheep into a meltdown for all to ridicule and kick her while she's spiritually and emotionally vulnerable.  It might also keep cunts from LEAVING the Corner en masse from being bored to fucking death.

Errr this wasn't a serious comment! It was a response to Mrs Roops who told me in no uncertain terms that my previous request, which was for the mods to tell the sheep to shut the fuck up, was never going to happen.

Guest KuntaCunty

Errr this wasn't a serious comment! It was a response to Mrs Roops who told me in no uncertain terms that my previous request, which was for the mods to tell the sheep to shut the fuck up, was never going to happen.

Hmm, my apologies, Ape!  Perhaps apology isn't quite accurate, I don't feel remorseful about wanting to see all the begging come to an end.  Jazz got a ban...it happened, it's over.  He tried to register a new name, and got sussed out by Mrs Roops, and got another 15 days.  His fault, nobody else's.  I think it gave us a definitive answer about his intentions about coming back, though.  

I am friendly  B)  :rolleyes:

Guest KuntaCunty

I am friendly  B)  :rolleyes:

How refreshing, a post that is to the point and requires only one to get to the point.  If only you'd do more like this, instead of flooding each and every topic with 4-5 posts to make one actual point.  That's always been my issue with you.  

It quite simple,he got banned. If he wants come back after the ban is up then he will. If doesn't want to then he won't. Get over it.

Lets stop all this bitching with each other or,as Kunta says,more people will fuck off. Jazz might not come back,Card is off,Dingers is off,Fends hasn't been seen in a while and even Rev only stops in from time to time.

Any more and Admin and the Mods will have this place to themselves.

Any more and Admin and the Mods will have this place to themselves.

... together with lambski.  Actually, I can see see admin and the mods flee the corner one day, leaving prof all by itself, waiting for Jazz 'til resurrection day.

• Like 1