CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One trick pony actor bastards

Guest MikeD

I feel like I'm insulting wood by comparing it to him, but I genuinely expect to one day read that this cunt has fallen to Dutch elm disease.

I feel like I'm insulting wood by comparing it to him, but I genuinely expect to one day read that this cunt has fallen to Dutch elm disease.

He appeared in a film with fuck up artist Sean Bean. As you can imagine it didn't win many Olivier awards

Guest nobgobbler

A friend of mine says he is a typical "Do u know who I am"? bloke, but Ive met him a few times and he has been very charming. He was good in Missing.

I think its his eyebrows that weird me out. For some reason he reminds me of those Gerry Anderson puppets - the amphibian men.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nobgobbler

Hey Mick, your mate went with a prozzie and your wife believes it was you. (whisper)"Leave id art"

Hey Mick, your wife was raped by your nephew who is really your brother, and she is having his baby. (whisper)"Leave id art"

Hey Mick, your mother is really your granny and your sister is really your mother. (whisper)"Leave id art"

How much fucking bad news does this cunt need to stir up reaction greater than a husky whisper

post-23-0-16474000-1421873768_thumb.jpg

I see Danny Dyer just won the national tv award for best Odd Bod lookalike

Guest nobgobbler

Dyer is a right royal cockney monkey, Shame on you though gobbie for watching such back slapping, mutual dick sucking shite

Shit. Should have said I'm not watching it, its just, on. Shit. Shit

Shit. Should have said I'm not watching it, its just, on. Shit. Shit

I watched the first 10 minutes in which Barry McGuigan in drag came on stage pretending to be the presenter much to everyones delight, then Dermot O'Twatty came on pretending to throw him off the stage, much to everyones delight. Then Ant and Dick won the first award and at that point I wanted to eat my own tongue so I switched off. Who the fuck votes in this carnival of cuntery??

Guest nobgobbler

I watched the first 10 minutes in which Barry McGuigan in drag came on stage pretending to be the presenter much to everyones delight, then Dermot O'Twatty came on pretending to throw him off the stage, much to everyones delight. Then Ant and Dick won the first award and at that point I wanted to eat my own tongue so I switched off. Who the fuck votes in this carnival of cuntery??

I bet they just vote for each other. Bunch of cunts.

• 3 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2014 at 7:28 PM, Decimus said:
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2014 at 7:27 PM, WotaKunt said:

I'll write one just for you Jiggery auld boy. Just nuzzle up to deci and Jocko's rotten cunts for warmth and a stale smell of urine, and let your mind free.

And here he is, Frank's lover. Did Keanu do a good job on your bedsit wet room?

And today still spouting the same old shite, just different targets.