CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ellon cunting John

Stubby Pecker

Has this site's URL been scrawled above a glory hole in some seedy train station shitter or something? There seems to be a rather sudden influx of new members spewing retarded poofery and unintelligible bullshit.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Who you on about Nocti?

Has this site's URL been scrawled above a glory hole in some seedy train station shitter or something? There seems to be a rather sudden influx of new members spewing retarded poofery and unintelligible bullshit.
Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Yeah , come on you fuckers. You all seem to be preoccupied with botters. Bunch of fucking Nancies

Guest KuntaCunty

Can't spell Elton. Does this make me a cunt?

I wouldn't say just the inability to spell.  Many character flaws, genetic shortcomings, and familial lapses in intelligence have made you a cunt.

Guest ducunti

Do you think Elton, or others of a similar bent, ever say "I'm popping out for a fag" ?

Or asks ' lets go and see if Anthony Worrell Thompson has any faggots for supper?'

Guest ducunti

I'm shocked you would think me capable of homophobia, dapps. Naturally, I referred to him as a talentless shortarsed foureyed ginger cunt.

Not specific enough, could of been Chris Evans, Rupert Grunt, Ginger Spice, Neil Kinnock, Douglas Alexander or any few thousand Irish, Scottish or welsh said cunts.