CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy Fucking Christmas

Rev

Guest JackoTC

Season's Greetings. You bastards.

Ah Rev, a rare seasonal appearance. Greetings. May your yule log be shaped like a big cock and inserted up someone's Khyber before the night is out.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck Christmas and fuck every cunt. 47 quid i had to pay for a fucking average sized Turkey today. Why? Because it's Christmas. Why don't any cunt eat Turkey the rest of the year? Because it's shit. Why don't we eat Christmas pudding any other time of the year? Because it's shit. Why don't we eat mince pies any other time of the year? Because they are shit. But try pointing this out to the average cunt in the street and you are a miserable tight fisted fucking moany old cunt. Ok, shitbrain, if i'm such a cunt why do you send me little bits of cardboard telling me how great i am and telling me how at peace you are with the world.? If you love your fellow man so much why am i not allowed to be different? Why do i have to give you some two bob gift that you didn't want in the first place to avoid your disapproval? Why do i have to put up with cunts who say "i don't smoke, but it's Christmas", and then think they have a right to help themselves to my fags that i've fucking paid for. The same fucking cunts who spend the rest of the year telling me "you're killing yourself with those things you know?" Oh yeah? Well at least i chose to kill myself and i'm fucking paying for the things that are killing me. You, on the other hand are a thick as shit wanker who has never had an independent thought in your stupid fucking head. Fucking Christmas, just a big fucking con. I fucking hate it. FUCKING HATE IT!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Fuck Christmas and fuck every cunt. 47 quid i had to pay for a fucking average sized Turkey today. Why? Because it's Christmas. Why don't any cunt eat Turkey the rest of the year? Because it's shit. Why don't we eat Christmas pudding any other time of the year? Because it's shit. Why don't we eat mince pies any other time of the year? Because they are shit. But try pointing this out to the average cunt in the street and you are a miserable tight fisted fucking moany old cunt. Ok, shitbrain, if i'm such a cunt why do you send me little bits of cardboard telling me how great i am and telling me how at peace you are with the world.? If you love your fellow man so much why am i not allowed to be different? Why do i have to give you some two bob gift that you didn't want in the first place to avoid your disapproval? Why do i have to put up with cunts who say "i don't smoke, but it's Christmas", and then think they have a right to help themselves to my fags that i've fucking paid for. The same fucking cunts who spend the rest of the year telling me "you're killing yourself with those things you know?" Oh yeah? Well at least i chose to kill myself and i'm fucking paying for the things that are killing me. You, on the other hand are a thick as shit wanker who has never had an independent thought in your stupid fucking head. Fucking Christmas, just a big fucking con. I fucking hate it. FUCKING HATE IT!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

A 47 quid turkey for a Christmas dinner for 1? You fat cunt.

Although, to be fair, you've pretty much summed up Christmas perfectly. It's a shitfest. I've just got back from 3 weeks in Brazil. Christmas, in that extremely Catholic country, barely registered. In the couldn't be less religious UK it's fucking unavoidable. That tells me all I need to know about it. Fuck Christmas and fuck every fucker in the ear that wishes me a Merry Christmas. the Archbishop of Canterbury is a cunt.

Happy fucking christmas, you bunch of utter cunts. I hope you all get herpes.

(Im not addressing the denizens of the corner, just practicing my after-lunch speech for tomorrow.)

Please tell me your not cooking Scotty

Would you mind sharing your bird?