CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Blunkett

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Massive fucking cunt. So David has said "i wouldn't like to live in the same street as Romas" and admitting hundreds of thousands of Eastern Europeans during his time in office "may have been ill-advised." It's funny how, when there is an election looming these cunts suddenly become concerned about the same things the ordinary cunt in the street faces every fucking day. The rest of the time we can go and fuck ourselves, we don't count. Not that David has to worry. He will be "retiring" next year and no doubt will soon be taking a seat in The Lords. On top of his massive pension he will be getting 300 notes a day plus expenses, all tax free. Oh........and free Pedigree Chum for his dog! It's a hard life innit?

Guest judgetwi

Poor old Dave would have had to fight a lot of discrimination to get to the top. Certainly a determined cunt. If you have to face these cunts every day, move to a location that doesn't host people you dislike.

Don't worry Doc they will soon be infiltrating your manor, make no mistake. Where you gonna run to then? May i suggest you fuck off to Ireland where you obviously belong. Then you can not only trade in the Euro but spend it aswell. That would surely make life easier for you don't you agree? No need to thank me Doc, getting cunts like you out of my country is a reward in itself. Bon voyage.

Guest cuntcrapper

It's a shame the blathering piss eyed cunt can't see whats right in front of his bearded gob! Another befuddled clerk from the Silliband college of money tree thinkers. A huge pension awaits, but he still won't know this side of the front door, that he took a shoeful of the dog's shite on board along the way!

Now, now shit head. No need to let your bigotry spew out erroneously, save it for those you dislike, but seem to lack the balls to say it to their face. My father arrived in the UK at the port of Liverpool in 1958 with a not much more than the shirt on his back. He always worked, never ponced once out of the state. He served in the British army, for which he never apologised. He was ridiculed for being a mick countless times. He never played the race card. He got his head down, worked his bollocks off, mostly for what was called London Transport with other micks and Jamaicans. My mother is English, for which she doesn't apologise. I don't earn a fortune, but I moved away from London as I don't wish to raise my 5 children in a multi cultural shit fest. Just to clarify for your thick fucking skull......I'm an English and an Irish republican. No apologies. Poke it, sideways, sitting on a donkey.

That'll sting a bit.

I loved him in Treasure Island as Blind Pew. Apparently he went for a shit whilst on set, missed the bog completely and got nicknamed Blind Poo.

I heard you may go blind when you fall into poo.

Guest ducunti

I loved him in Treasure Island as Blind Pew. Apparently he went for a shit whilst on set, missed the bog completely and got nicknamed Blind Poo.

If he can't find the bog roll does the dog lick his arse clean?

That brings back memories of a bad acid trip.

Guest JackoTC

Fucking drivel.