CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Noisy Eaters and Drinkers

Ape™️

Why do some people feel it's acceptable to slurp spaghetti up or slurp their fucking tea like they're breathing it in? It's a revolting habit that really grips my shit. I was out for a meal with my family last week and the cunt on the table next to us sounded like an animal eating. Really off putting and down right rude. There's a person I work with who eats apples so noisily I usually end up leaving the room while he chomps away like a fucking horse.

• Like 1

Punkers, I sometimes wonder what it is that you are trying to achieve with the yarns you spin. Do you want us to all be consumed with jealousy and admiration, and to wish upon a star that we could be you? Well today is your lucky day. I wish I was you, more than anything in the whole wide world. I want your life and I want to be you, and I want it now.... And if this miracle is granted to me I promise to treat your body with the respect it deserves, by throwing it off of a motorway bridge into oncoming traffic, you fucking miserable, disgusting cunt.

I'd be genuinely surprised if you could use a knife and fork properly.
This was another poor nomination by Ape who's presence on the board is bizzare.A series of bad nominations and silly observations.

There's a real irony in my presence on, and contributions to, the forum, being criticised by a serial poster of imaginary Walter noms. Fucking idiot.

I fully expected a comment from you on this matter, Walter. I bet there's plenty of slurping at your soup kitchen. Cunt.

They don't allow filthy, wild animals at the soup kitchen. He gets some old shit thrown out of a window, near which he loiters. If fuck all is coming, he resorts to bin-diving. It's his latest trend.

Great nom ape, nosy eaters really give me the shits.
Worse than that, however are cunts who use napkins instead of serviettes- snobbery of the highest order. I suspect they are Walter Mitty types who make wild claims about golf clubs and other such pointless shite. Colobus satanas is a prime example. Poke him enough times and the silly cunt will get banned again- the mods quite rightly don't put up with class snobbery.

Great nom ape, nosy eaters really give me the shits.
Worse than that, however are cunts who use napkins instead of serviettes- snobbery of the highest order. I suspect they are Walter Mitty types who make wild claims about golf clubs and other such pointless shite. Colobus satanas is a prime example. Poke him enough times and the silly cunt will get banned again- the mods quite rightly don't put up with class snobbery.

Napkins have one redeeming feature, they are a more feasible tool for punk to use to hang himself than a serviette.

Guest KuntaCunty

You should be more selective about where you eat and with whom.
You're probably working class and most of the places you go to "scoff in" are full of peasants, yobs and oiks with no table manners.
I rarely see bad table manners but i'm not hanging around in Sid Snot's greasy spoon.
You need to smarten up a bit a stop mixing with plebs.
Silly cunt.

Is it such a monumental request for you to learn how to quote properly?  Since I had to sort it out, do you have the basic level of good manners to issue a sincere thank you?  

• 4 years later...
On 11/01/2015 at 19:02, Ape said:

Why do some people feel it's acceptable to slurp spaghetti up or slurp their fucking tea like they're breathing it in? It's a revolting habit that really grips my shit. I was out for a meal with my family last week and the cunt on the table next to us sounded like an animal eating. Really off putting and down right rude. There's a person I work with who eats apples so noisily I usually end up leaving the room while he chomps away like a fucking horse.

Paging @Earl of Punkape Paging @Earl of Punkape

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

With all the plastic, heavy metals and general nasty shite the tiddlywinks pump into the ocean every day, combined with their liking of sea food, let's hope the lesson they learn is the extinction of the yellow skinned species. They won't be missed