CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Beer, 45, from Plymouth who weighs 32-stone, married 23-stone Michelle in a wedding which cost the taxpayer £3,000.

They weigh a total of 55st & have 13 children.

I soo wouldn't like to live next door to them, they seem even worse than the neighbours I already have - I never thought it possible. :ph34r: Edited by cuntspotter
Don't prod the mod!

Am I right in my observation that Mr and Mrs Beer are attired in sporting/leisure wear?

If you want something more upmarket, check out how well the suave cunts brush up.

246C5E3B00000578-0-The_family_of_Stephen

Ah, brings back fond memories of "Chubby Brides"....

• Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

What I want to know, how the fuck do the floors in their bedsit hold these two fat bastards?  If they go through the floors, it'll be a pair of global killer objects impacting the planet, and the end of life as we know it.  If not them, it'll be Prof's exceedingly boring and worthless fucking posts!  

What I want to know, how the fuck do the floors in their bedsit hold these two fat bastards?  If they go through the floors, it'll be a pair of global killer objects impacting the planet, and the end of life as we know it.  If not them, it'll be Prof's exceedingly boring and worthless fucking posts!  

Bugger off, fart face.