CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to have ProfB reinstated.

Decimus

Guest KuntaCunty

Im anoone Peregrine, ies alcoholikem

So you don't remember who buys your pints?  Sounds like there's more than just ale in those tankards, mate!   ;)

I've extended the suspension by a further 7 days 'cos I don't take kindly to punters circumventing temporary bans by creating new accounts. Your actions were ridiculous ProfB - you only had to wait until 8.30 this evening. Try that again and your account will be deleted.

All hail Mrs Roops!  We are forever your disciples!

little_nicky_metalheads_6580.PNG

Sorry, force of habit. It's the only way I know to get sex these days, what with the price of chloroform and all...

Remember that old quote from ubercunt sting, bragging to bob geldof about shagging his missus for 8 hours? Then he backpedalled, and admitted it included 4 hours of begging, then dinner and a movie afterwards.

• Like 1

GOOD EVENING everyone :ph34r: - I am now back online. I spent 8 days in the cooler as Admin wasn't happy with me. I meant no harm, but things came out wrong.

Soo sorry Mrs Roops & Spotto.

XXX

Guest KuntaCunty

GOOD EVENING everyone :ph34r: - I am now back online. I spent 8 days in the cooler as Admin wasn't happy with me. I meant no harm, but things came out wrong.

XXX

Fuck off!

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Jacko, you're a man of few words, but when you do let loose, it's always quite profound!

You smooth talking fucker Kunty, I wanted to opt for the subtle "fuck off", but you and Scotty had beaten me to it. Ah, balls to it :

Fuck off Prof.

XXX

Welcome back Prof - they're a tuff bunch those mods, but you've weathered the storm and come back stronger.