CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard fucking Hammond

Guest redrum

I didn't know that Stalinist queer apparatnik.
Lol

Walter Colobus Satanas, what a supprise you like top gear. You and clarkson should get on like a house on fire. A pair of bigoted nazi cunts. In my mind you actually look like him-exuding pure cuntishness. I'd like to put you both in a
house and set it on fire.
  • Like 1

Walter Colobus Satanas, what a supprise you like top gear. You and clarkson should get on like a house on fire. A pair of bigoted nazi cunts. In my mind you actually look like him-exuding pure cuntishness. I'd like to put you both in a
house and set it on fire.

He'd have no means of defence from you. As a northern monkey, he often employs similar tactics to his equatorial cousins, namely flinging his own faecal matter about willy nilly. Unfortunately, due to his severely malnourished pauper diet of gravy, chips and tripe, he can't form a fully solid shit, so there's no chance of a solid impact causing damage. Couple this with the fact he has the standard limp wrist associated with an avid homosexual, and he couldn't fling a fully formed turd even if he had one.

You're an oik and very lower middle-class.
I'll bet you speak with your mouth full at the dinner table whilst watching men's wrestling on the TV.
Fucking chav.

I bet you speak with your mouthful, mainly when you've got your boyfriend Julian's cock tickling the back of your tonsils.

I've no doubt your backside is being pounded by your "mate" at this moment......another lower-middle class fuckwit peasant like yourself.

Banditry is the sole preserve of your purported class, not mine. It's a good job Julian's cock is as small as yours. If it was a Two hand job you wouldn't be able to type and entertain us with your simpleton routine.

Ok, punters. This site is about cunting the cunts of the world. No nominating each other. No bickering , baiting , trolling or flaming. Can we please ease off the shit flinging, this is becoming tedious.

At last! Naturally you'll slow down during the second phase of retirement (the one before death), but you've let this slip, spot... sloppy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He's never been the same since the car crash.  Something odd happened to him and he turned into a fucking arsehole.

He was very much the same pratt before the crash

Guest DingTheRioja

He'd have no means of defence from you. As a northern monkey, he often employs similar tactics to his equatorial cousins, namely flinging his own faecal matter about willy nilly. Unfortunately, due to his severely malnourished pauper diet of gravy, chips and tripe, he can't form a fully solid shit, so there's no chance of a solid impact causing damage. Couple this with the fact he has the standard limp wrist associated with an avid homosexual, and he couldn't fling a fully formed turd even if he had one.

As opposed to the pie 'n' mash swimming in grannie-piss-gravy followed by helping of jellied eels.....??

(although at least that comment has some effort in it.. unlike most of the useless monosyllabic cunts on here)

Chav.

Are you really a northerner??

It's Charver you moron... "chav" is what cockerny wankers say (or those who live so far fucking south they may as well speak french and be done with it...)

He's never been the same since the car crash.  Something odd happened to him and he turned into a fucking arsehole.

On a lighter note.. he does look like somethings got fucked up in his head since then... looks like a proper brain damage do that one... something strange in the way he looks...disturbed...?

Guest cuntcrapper

An over-exposed nothing in definitive terms. Very fortunate to earn what he does from his meagre skills and presentational abilities. Roughly about the same appeal as 'Curly', the dumb one in the 'Three Stooges'.

Has had a lot of goes at other things since he tried to rub himself out, but lacks the presence to develop any thing much than being an economy sized flowerpot man!

• 3 months later...